PDA

View Full Version : clothing info wanted.

iridesence
Oct 7, 2012, 08:57 PM
looking to get Echos outfit for my ranger. Anyone know what is the JP name of it is? And about how much they cost on average in shops? (or if possible where to get them)

just curious, thanks for any help. ^^

BIG OLAF
Oct 7, 2012, 09:00 PM
It's called "バリスティックコート" (Ballistic Coat). Go look it up and see.

Bael
Oct 7, 2012, 09:05 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php use google translate if you need to.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 8, 2012, 01:01 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/costume/20120926/ use the drop box to go to earlier dates+^_^+ and them copy/paste names into player shops+^_^+

valmont
Oct 8, 2012, 01:38 AM
im using lord_phr0zen's sheet if i dont know the japanese name of the item..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=24

Renvalt
Oct 8, 2012, 04:01 AM
Do they even sell Adventos outfits anymore? I mean, costumes in general seemed so rare compared to all the weapons and stuff that fills the shops (not to mention expensive as hell from the last price check I did - 200k or something? EX-PEN-SIVE!)

Chik'Tikka
Oct 8, 2012, 04:53 AM
Do they even sell Adventos outfits anymore? I mean, costumes in general seemed so rare compared to all the weapons and stuff that fills the shops (not to mention expensive as hell from the last price check I did - 200k or something? EX-PEN-SIVE!)

plz, price check the red female Miko set コスチューム(全種族女性) before you complaining about expensive+^_^+

Renvalt
Oct 8, 2012, 05:08 AM
plz, price check the red female Miko set コスチューム(全種族女性) before you complaining about expensive+^_^+

Why would I when I can't even use it? I'm a HUmar, not a HUmarl.

And it's not just that - A LOT of those items can be expensive for a guy who never really breaks 30k in Meseta (I really wonder how you guys do it without the MyShop).

Z-0
Oct 8, 2012, 06:56 AM
Have you reached Hard Difficulty yet?

Because once you do, making at least a million a day isn't a chore unless you have only a small amount of time to play.

darkante
Oct 8, 2012, 07:50 AM
Have you reached Hard Difficulty yet?

Because once you do, making at least a million a day isn't a chore unless you have only a small amount of time to play.

Do you count in freeplayers? Not sure how to make that much money that easy per day.

Alenoir
Oct 8, 2012, 07:59 AM
And it's not just that - A LOT of those items can be expensive for a guy who never really breaks 30k in Meseta (I really wonder how you guys do it without the MyShop).

I can NPC most of the weapons I come across and generate at least 50k, if not 100k, a day. Hard mode, man, that's where all the money come from (currently).

Renvalt
Oct 8, 2012, 09:31 AM
I can NPC most of the weapons I come across and generate at least 50k, if not 100k, a day. Hard mode, man, that's where all the money come from (currently).

No wonder I'm so poor - Hard Modes are where EVERYTHING and EVERYONE seem to be. And I've never hit that point.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to live with bein' poor till then.

Z-0
Oct 8, 2012, 09:41 AM
Do you count in freeplayers? Not sure how to make that much money that easy per day.
I am a free player. ._.

Admittedly, I have probably too much time to play, but most of the time I am idling. I usually do the TACOs, then farm in a 12/12 MPA for meseta, and it usually works out quite well.

NotRankin
Oct 8, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hard mode seems to be awesome indeed. Get rares in normal, check price and they're dirt cheap.

Renvalt we should unlock hard mode together :D

Renvalt
Oct 8, 2012, 09:50 AM
As of right now I'm not even out of the Forest since I remade from scratch. But if you are insistent.....

You'd best hope you're on Ship 2. Otherwise.... you're S.O.L.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 8, 2012, 01:31 PM
Why would I when I can't even use it? I'm a HUmar, not a HUmarl.

i made about 1.5 mill from my 3 day shop pass, it was enough i decided to order an AmEx card and get AC, as for without a shop, you can get about 500K an hour on blk 22 in one of the long term JP hard mode free caves MPAs, they go so fast you barely can get hits in+^_^+ efficiency, then there's Kuroto's Time Attack COs, you can do them daily, and the 1st 3 are about 120K right there+^_^+ though after the economy update tomorrow, MPAs shouldn't be as effective as right now+^_^+

Renvalt
Oct 8, 2012, 07:34 PM
i made about 1.5 mill from my 3 day shop pass, it was enough i decided to order an AmEx card and get AC

I don't have this option. And I specifically mentioned how you do it without a MyShop. Not all of us have the godly luck you do with FUN Scratch.

hard mode

If you read a bit back, you'll realize I've never been to a Hard Mode anything, let alone on the inside of a JP MPA.

they go so fast you barely can get hits in+^_^+ efficiency

I can't even keep up with you guys in Normal Mode, how can I expect this in Hard Mode? I have to wonder if you guys think everyone is like you or something so inane as that.

Kuroto's Time Attack COs

I've never had anything from that guy. I'd imagine you're speaking from a top-down perspective. Either that, or you're unfamiliar with the fact I never broke past Level 18 in this game. Given your lack of knowledge on the other things I've quoted, I'll say it's the latter. Which I can't exactly blame you for as there was hardly any way you'd know in the first place.

though after the economy update tomorrow, MPAs shouldn't be as effective as right now+^_^+

I don't know how to comment on this. On one hand, Sakai says it won't affect those who aren't in the Hard Mode tier (i.e. myself and other newbies who don't have Hard Modes unlocked - or even our first MAG Evolution).

On the other, we haven't even seen the effects of this update - all I've seen is the paranoia of some who intend on remaining on JP PSO2 if SoA fails to do things with NA PSO2 the way they want them to (or worse, boycott SEGA altogether if SoJ decides to ban us all from JP PSO2 as soon as NA PSO2 comes out).

I'm gonna go into this pretending it won't really effect me, as I'm not the biggest target of this plan.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 8, 2012, 07:52 PM
for shop, just keep scratching your FUN tickets, it'll pop out eventually, til then save any items that are rare, grind nicely, or have good attributes and elements+^_^+

i don't think you need to get hits in to get drops form MPA parties, just run around and hit B while sticking close to the group+^_^+

and to unlock Kuroto's TACOs (Time Attack Client Orders) you just need to finish the 1st time attack mission once (which you can do at a fairly low level, the 1st one he gives rewards 30K daily) +^_^+

as for Hard mode? why not play a bit and level?+^_^+

Renvalt
Oct 8, 2012, 09:40 PM
It's what I've been doing. However I've mixed thoughts on how to go about it. On one hand I feel like I should simply do only the COs that I'm able before I hit the level to go to the next area (10 for Caves, 15 for Desert, etc.) but then there's the fact that somehow, this seems slower compared to everyone else's progress (I'm seeing everyone just AFKing in lobbies and whatnot with capped chars, not really giving much of a care about those below 10 or 15).

If anything, I realized that the game isn't going to be attractive until you actually GET into Hard Modes, as that's where everyone seems to be at. But it's making sure you can live and keep yourself funded to that point that makes me wanna cringe - especially with the economy the way it is.