PDA

View Full Version : Cast help?

Jack Krozzer
Oct 7, 2012, 11:02 PM
So I played as a cast in the beta and alpha or whatever there was and I felt as if the cast werent as strong so can anyone give me some tips on what i should feed my mag to support me more and how to play as an effective buffer/healer?

Saffran
Oct 7, 2012, 11:33 PM
Casts are not exactly prime material for any magic related task.
I mean, sure, it's not like in PSO where there's a world between Fomar and Fonewearl, but with their much lower M-Atk you'll be hard pressed to equip the better weapons -> you'll miss the better boosts -> not such a good healer/buffer no matter what.

That being said, I would advise you to look into the Techer skill tree. Resta is Light element magic, there's bound to be a boost somewhere in there. I'm not so sure about what element Shifta and Deband are, but I've heard that their specific boosting skills aren't that good to begin with.

As for your mag, what you feed it depends heavily on what you want for a mag.
I made a Crux, it has a lot of dex, casts Foie and the PB is a 31 punches combo. I gave it a lot of defense to help me get the better armour, and I used an extra Revive A.
This is a "support only me" mag - it heals me sometimes when I get hit (saved my ass countless times), it can dispell my status ailments (can be a life saver against some bosses), and can on rare occasions revive me when I die. I absolutely love it, but clearly that's not helpful in any way in terms of helping you to heal or buff others.