PDA

View Full Version : ENG patch after content update

Saenchai
Oct 10, 2012, 06:12 AM
Hello.

In the install guide for the english patch is written that one shouldnt install the english patch after a content update. I think today there was a content update, so how can i use the english patch now? One have to wait for a new patch every update or can i use the same one again and copy the files to the win32 folder like before?

Thanks a lot for help.

Mystil
Oct 10, 2012, 06:38 AM
I always add the patch after the update. If it doesn't work, it means the patch itself needs updating. Apparently this update doesn't override the current patch. Don't know though.. I'm still updating.

Saenchai
Oct 10, 2012, 06:43 AM
it did for me, its back to japanese again. Now im wondering, so i just copy the old EN patch again, right?

Vashyron
Oct 10, 2012, 06:47 AM
it did for me, its back to japanese again. Now im wondering, so i just copy the old EN patch again, right?

No, you go and get the new one released today.

Saenchai
Oct 10, 2012, 06:56 AM
a new english patch? Where can i find that?

Gama
Oct 10, 2012, 08:13 AM
not wanting to be rude, but the en patch shouldnt be discussed on the forums "to avoid problems"

google is your friend.

Miraclearrow
Oct 10, 2012, 08:21 AM
^agreed.... it should be very obvious what to search.

Saenchai
Oct 10, 2012, 09:18 AM
... when i was looking there it still was showing the old date (as can be seen in the patch post in tht forum). They forgot to chnage the date. Now its correct though.