PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 So how big is YOUR stat boost?

Zyrusticae
Oct 10, 2012, 11:08 AM
Here's mine. :-)

[spoiler-box]
https://xptjdq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1mm0IlrM524dqama8-X0Wkclk2_VcLxKGt3ja55TQadsdJ_OjZhY7xIAsZjniEAip8Sz-JhaMsfJBHHg1_FBauBLj7YhvoFkC3K9Mau4lkay9_xzOKLaMtw A/pso20121010_105207_000.png?psid=1

527 S-Atk at level 27? WHY YES, THIS DOES PLEASE ME.

https://xptjdq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1m34_yqSnaE76yQQ3IrHVfEGMuwEA4tzBOHmemWK6WKfUG4tG jE9INdMm8xfsKwOmH6h4wUlpnWl4rOYIG48T_LtJaAhXDgmz7d c4AkAl_LKfyiAGl9_NJ9w/pso20121010_110317_000.png?psid=1

AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

https://xptjdq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1mUJPM-7Ko2YGUJftGl01G1K0YLaVmBwxJyVEDknx1aQqw-p3P_SsgzYsFFogUM7VF1ZvfI0Cog6LuXs1h7F6iBVaZPFpqgYQ Hs9flwxs4C2MmLPRgmwyCOg/pso20121010_110435_001.png?psid=1
[/spoiler-box]

Zorafim
Oct 10, 2012, 11:10 AM
Hmph. Maybe I'll have enough defense to equip some units then. I can't wait to test out these sub classes.

Arika
Oct 10, 2012, 11:34 AM
the status boost from base status of that class. so it should be the same boost for anyone of the same sub-class except that some may get extra buff from skill tree too.

Zorafim
Oct 10, 2012, 11:37 AM
Suddenly, I'm jealous of everyone who got those +50 stat boosts.

mommy_cornelia
Oct 10, 2012, 11:40 AM
I got a +120 total boost to s-atk x3

darkfalz16
Oct 10, 2012, 11:44 AM
hmm which tree should i use from my hunter ja bonus or s.atk one

BIG OLAF
Oct 10, 2012, 12:01 PM
Don't know. Didn't look. Don't really care.

Titan
Oct 10, 2012, 12:09 PM
I'm completely lost to what this topic is referring to. I want a stat boost. :[

Flame
Oct 10, 2012, 12:17 PM
Don't know. Didn't look. Don't really care.

so then why did you even comment?

BIG OLAF
Oct 10, 2012, 12:21 PM

You get 20% of your subclasses stats when you add it to your regular class.

so then why did you even comment?

Because it's a forum, and I can. Whodathunkit?

Crysteon
Oct 10, 2012, 12:22 PM

It's about the status increase you receive when you apply a subclass to your main class. Honestly, I dont see much point on bragging about it.

Zyrusticae
Oct 10, 2012, 12:30 PM
It's less about bragging and more about how hilariously overpowered you can become when leveling up an alt class with a high-level class as a sub.

Suddenly, every single rare that was released before this update becomes reachable even well before you hit level 40 as long as you have the right skills. Pretty crazy, yo!

Zorafim
Oct 10, 2012, 12:32 PM
I dunno. I need a ton of Tdfp for tech units as a cast. I'm really hoping I can get those.
And if I can't, perhaps I have enough Sdfp as a force to get the hunter stuff?

Crysteon
Oct 10, 2012, 12:39 PM
It's less about bragging and more about how hilariously overpowered you can become when leveling up an alt class with a high-level class as a sub.

Suddenly, every single rare that was released before this update becomes reachable even well before you hit level 40 as long as you have the right skills. Pretty crazy, yo!

The status increase by subclassing should have a reason behind to exist. I havent really tried VHard runs myself (until I get out of work), but I can see the status increase being necessary to survive the difficulty.

About the reachable old rares, yeah...you got a point there, but remember new items have been released today and some of them need you to have X amount of Y status to be equipable, requirement that is only reachable by applying a subclass. More than a matter of feeling powered up, it's pretty much something to scale a factor that will always exist: the fact that top gears will need a crazy status requirements to be useable. So....this is like digging deeper into a hole that will never have an end.

jooozek
Oct 10, 2012, 12:59 PM

You still can't even equip the best 6* items :lol:

Zorafim
Oct 10, 2012, 01:03 PM
I made 3 hybrid atk/dfp mags for each of my classes so I could equip great weapons and armor (maybe not the best). I'm planning on going mostly pure with my subclasses. Considering these two things I'd better damn be able to equip the best 6* items!

Arika
Oct 10, 2012, 01:14 PM
I wonder how long would it take me to max all the classes I want. today I only got 10% of exp for lv 41 -> 42 :/

Since sub-class doesn't get any exp, so it mean you have to swap them to level too.

The status increase by subclassing should have a reason behind to exist. I havent really tried VHard runs myself (until I get out of work), but I can see the status increase being necessary to survive the difficulty.

Sad to say, but I have been running VH for awhile, and there is nothing hard in Very Hard mode at all..
May be monsters gain extra 25% or 30% status boost or something? but we all gain 20% too, make the different become little to notice. They still get wipe in MPA before you can land some hit as always.

Zorafim
Oct 10, 2012, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't worry about hitting the cap. You can do just about everything you want to at lv41. Why would you need to get to a higher level?
Oh, excuse me. It looks like you need to hit lv42 to do every free mission. I guess a bit of work is needed on your part, then.

Arika
Oct 10, 2012, 01:19 PM
^
yes, wanna get out of forest :<

but well, reach cap is needed too anyway, because you will need to level alternate class later to gain SP for it. So I plan to max first one, then I can swap with sub.

RemChu
Oct 10, 2012, 01:20 PM
That character looks like a muscular young boy in a bikini.
Nice boost btw.

Eternal255
Oct 10, 2012, 01:22 PM

Its like using a max lvl mag on PSO1 to equip rares on a lvl 1 alt. About time they do this :D really annoying have to start from scratch every time. Maybe ill actually play ranger now.