PDA

View Full Version : New universally-equipable weapons?

Dan Maku
Oct 10, 2012, 03:01 PM
Were any more weapons that can be equipped without regards to class added with this update?

Sp-24
Oct 10, 2012, 03:35 PM
I have seen the name "Lambda Ares Vis", so I guess there's that. But very few weapons have been unlocked in this update, so I guess most of them are class-exclusive.

Darki
Oct 10, 2012, 04:17 PM
Apparently there's a reskin of Oboro which is class free too.

Crystal_Shard
Oct 10, 2012, 07:38 PM
Apparently there's a reskin of Oboro which is class free too.

Also currently going for 15700000 meseta as of last night. :P

Darki
Oct 10, 2012, 08:26 PM
Well, the original Oboro was expensive to begin with, and now this one is a real jewel for those subbing Fighter so I expect it to be really valuable.

I'm curious now, is this is a new trend? because in the datamine there were at least two recolors of every rare out there, and the first one I've seen is free for all classes. I'd like to confirm if they're releasing free for all classes reskins of all rares, because if that's the case I'm going to be a veeeeeeery happy sub-Force. I was kinda sad for not being able to use my Stella Twinkle and Wonder Colette as Hu/FO but I've seen they're released at least the recolored rod.

I hope we get the databases up with this data and we confirm the new stuff fast.

Crystal_Shard
Oct 10, 2012, 10:06 PM
I'm wondering why the only new All-Class items are currently higher tier rares, and why there aren't any low rank ones at all. Anyway, looking out for where exactly the new Oboro reskin drops, so I'm hoping the wikis update soon, if they haven't already. I have a stockpile of Rare Drop 50% ups that are just waiting to be used. For all the good they will do me...

... I'm certainly not going to be able to raise 15700000 meseta anytime soon without a MyShop and lots of luck. orz

Darki
Oct 11, 2012, 06:55 AM
I've found that they've been selling those rod/talis recolors but unfortunately it seems that they are NOT for all classes. At least I tried to preview them and my character wouldn't show using them. =(

Now I wonder what's the great idea. Are they going just to add rare recolors that are just that, with no estra functions or class allowance? That's... cheap. at least if they were class-free weapons it would make sense.