PDA

View Full Version : Leveling

Metaru
Oct 10, 2012, 10:27 PM
Anyone got some advice they can share to me on leveling? I mean, yeah grinding EMs, but damn, I need to keep the exp coming. And I'm also at fault for bein' a workaholic and all but Scoobaddy wooby, I need some help here, if ya don't mind. Also about the subclass thing, Uhhh. . . those client orders don't show up near my level do they..?

freyt
Oct 10, 2012, 10:29 PM
Find some good multi party areas and get a good group going. If you can get a PSE burst and keep it going, that's a really good source of exp.

Keep grabbing up Amelin's CO's since they're so simple yet give thousands of exp.

Don't ignore Hans and Revelle (Creature killing and darker CO's), some of their CO's give good exp too.

I'm not on too terribly much because of work, but I got from level 1 to level 30 in about 2 weeks.

Metaru
Oct 10, 2012, 10:32 PM
Lol my hours are hectic, but i'll definitely do that. And I've done Hans' COs alot... Just damn, I honestly don't feel like killin' darkers.

Opy
Oct 11, 2012, 09:11 AM
yeah the best way I have found is to pick an area you are concentrating on and get all of the client requests associated with that area. Work on it until the quests are done and move to another area and repeat.

Miraclearrow
Oct 11, 2012, 09:27 AM
Emergency Quests on hard are amazing for exp. Same sort of deal. I work a ton but I do get a chance to play once in a while and finding a good group/party is worth its weight in gold. But to be honest just make sure to prepare quests... like... If you're gonna be grinding the Tundra, make sure you have all the tundra quests ready to go... and prepared so that when you're grinding it... you do all the quests at the same time and it all compounds. Proper preparation :D

angrysquid
Oct 11, 2012, 09:31 AM
Lol my hours are hectic, but i'll definitely do that. And I've done Hans' COs alot... Just damn, I honestly don't feel like killin' darkers.

You will kill them sooner or later regardless, so why not having the CO for the extra exp?