PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Has character creation been updated since it's release?

metatime
Oct 11, 2012, 12:41 PM
*Sorry for the confusion, I mean the stand alone CC application that just let you create your character and not the actual game.*

I have the initial release version and I was wondering if Sega updated it since than.

Drifting Fable
Oct 11, 2012, 01:32 PM
If you're talking about the character creator the only real differences are the additions of the run/hover feature for Casts and voice selection.

Otherwise: hairstyles, accessories, and other AC goodies have been slowly added to the system.

Mike
Oct 11, 2012, 07:12 PM
A new default hairstyle was added in the latest update, the "hanging pigtails." Just a version of a standard hairstyle that flops forward instead of backward.

Engeline
Oct 11, 2012, 07:42 PM
I feel somewhat ripped off that I had to spend AC to change my characters "body paint" for the first few weeks, then they changed it. That's 500 AC I'll never get back :-(

Mike
Oct 11, 2012, 07:44 PM
I feel somewhat ripped off that I had to spend AC to change my characters "body paint" for the first few weeks, then they changed it. That's 500 AC I'll never get back :-(
Welcome to F2P.

metatime
Oct 30, 2012, 08:27 PM
If you're talking about the character creator the only real differences are the additions of the run/hover feature for Casts and voice selection.

Otherwise: hairstyles, accessories, and other AC goodies have been slowly added to the system.

*Sorry for the confusion, I mean the stand alone CC application that just let you create your character*

Link1275
Oct 30, 2012, 08:43 PM
It's be nice if they did that for hair dye too.