PDA

View Full Version : What are the classes you can be with screen shots?

the_blood_wolf
Oct 11, 2012, 03:58 PM
I've been searching for the classes now and haven't really found a clear answer on this since I am looking for screen shots of them as well, if somebody could post another link to them I would be much obliged.

But I saw a character creation video so I saw Humans, Newman, and Casts (went through fast) for male and female but if Casts can be Forces how does that work? I haven't kept up with much of this game just trying to get data so any help would be appreciated.

Drifting Fable
Oct 11, 2012, 04:14 PM
All races can be all classes. There are literally no restrictions. There isn't a visual difference from race to race as they will all share the default rod attack frames and whatnot.

The only difference is the appearance of said character and a couple stats nothing too major. Like Newman have faster TP regen than other classes and Casts have more HP while newman have the least.

However subclassing and the 3 new classes (fighter, gunner, techer) must first have their quests cleared first before accessing. Subclass quest at level 20 and New class quest at level 30. You can only start with Hunter, Ranger, or Force.

the_blood_wolf
Oct 11, 2012, 04:17 PM
So Humans regain HP and TP now, from you wording that's what it sounded like Newman get moer TP then Human than Casts, and vice versa for HP?

Is that how it goes now?

Vashyron
Oct 11, 2012, 04:18 PM
Like Newman have faster TP regen than other classes

Nope.

Rika-chan
Oct 11, 2012, 04:21 PM
Newmans don't have faster PP regeneration

Flame
Oct 11, 2012, 04:29 PM
There's no significant difference between races or genders. Its a double edged sword really. It lets you make whatever you want without having to worry about stats but as a result the game is bland. Coupled with the fact that you can change classes on a dime and you've got a game that delivers an identical experience for every player. Basically the opposite of that they were initially trying to accomplish with the Online franchise in general.

Skye-Fox713
Oct 11, 2012, 04:35 PM
I've been searching for the classes now and haven't really found a clear answer on this since I am looking for screen shots of them as well, if somebody could post another link to them I would be much obliged.

But I saw a character creation video so I saw Humans, Newman, and Casts (went through fast) for male and female but if Casts can be Forces how does that work? I haven't kept up with much of this game just trying to get data so any help would be appreciated.

Hello and welcome to pso-world - i'll try to answer as best i can.

- Class and race combos -

Yes all 3 races in game Human, Newman, Casts can be any of the 3 starting classes. Which are Hunter, Ranger, Force. So yes you can have a cast that is a force.

Further information on classes -

You can change class at any time at the class counter however the level of the current class you have "equiped" is your character level and all classes start at level one. So if you are a hunter at level 10 and want to change to force you simply go over to the class counter, change class and all of your stats will change to that of a level one force.

- the new/alt classes -

In a recent update the classes Fighter, Gunner, Techer were added and in order to access these alt classes you must have the respective starting class at level 30 and compleat 2 client orders, one from the class npc and another from Koffe.

Hunter - Fighter - npc Ohza
Ranger - Gunner - npc Lisa
Force - Techer - npc Marlu

- Sub Classing -

Sub classing can be accessed at level 20 from a client order (quest) from the npc Koffee. Once completed you simply access the class counter and under the change class option an new sub class option will be available. You can combine any 2 classes that you have access too.

ie- I have hunter, ranger, gunner, and force avalible to me. I can chose any 2 class combinations from that list ***however you can not select the same class twice***

- You will gain 20% of that classes stats at the level the sub class is at
- you will gain all of that classes skills from the respective skill tree and access to all the Photon arts that class has access too.

IE. I am currently a Gunner sub force where I have access to all the gunner PA's (photon arts) and the Force Techs.

- You will not have access to the Sub class's weapons
- Your characters Dodge/side step skill will be that of your main class. ie. Gunner sub force will be a dodge roll where a Force sub gunner will be the mirage step.
- Sub classes Will Not gain any exp or level up with your main class.

further and or any information i missed can also be found on here - http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

Courina
Oct 11, 2012, 06:24 PM
fix : dodge depend on weapon , red sword icon melee + gunslash weapon is step, blue revolver icon ranged weapon is rolling , and yellow staff icon tech weapon is vanish dash... in addition those weapon innate abilities like guard for hunter weapon, melee/ranged mode for gunslash or backflip for dual gun.

blame free-class weapon : fighter wearin gaze duel or mic stand using vanish dash , force using Aresvies can rolling and back flip, and gunner using space tuna can guard...

now my concern.... why cant techer sub hunter/fighter combine their vanish dash with step attack ? heee heee heee