PDA

View Full Version : About Clothings~

Pinocchio
Oct 12, 2012, 12:46 PM
Hello there :-)

I'd like to know if there is a thread somewhere in the forums , with all the clothe available ingame ?
To be honnest i really don't like the AllCast-Robotic Clothes :s

Is there some Jpop/teenager/lolita/skater/fashion's clothe in PSO2 like Psu ? :P

Or its only Robotic shizzz ? :/

Shirokami
Oct 12, 2012, 01:11 PM

I'd like to know if there is a thread somewhere in the forums , with all the clothe available ingame ?

Is there some Jpop/teenager/lolita/skater/fashion's clothe in PSO2 like Psu ? :P

... What.
Lolita, what do you mean by that?
The only robotic things are casts.
btw...
CAST SUPREMACY!!!

[Ayumi]
Oct 12, 2012, 01:19 PM

My outfit looks like something I would wear in the 39th century or something... and forgot my fishnets.
*Points to sig*
Don't know what you mean about robotic.
Unless you mean casts in general. If so, yeah I hate how I can't get a black maid outfit for one of my casts.

Drifting Fable
Oct 12, 2012, 02:08 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%B3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%81%E3%83%A5%E3% 83%BC%E3%83%A0%E3%83%BB%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%84

Here are the thumbnails for all the clothing in the game so far. You'll have to preview them in the auction house if you want to get a closer look.

BIG OLAF
Oct 12, 2012, 02:22 PM
I think the OP meant that they're looking for something more "street", like some of PSU's clothes, and less "futuristic" like how just about all of PSO2's clothes are shaping up to be. It doesn't seem like that theme is changing anytime soon either, what with the datamined outfits I've seen.

I know how you feel, though. I wouldn't mind like, a tank top, jeans, and tennis shoes outfit thrown in to keep 'em honest.

CelestialBlade
Oct 12, 2012, 02:26 PM
I think the OP meant that they're looking for something more "street", like some of PSU's clothes, and less "futuristic" like how just about all of PSO2's clothes are shaping up to be. It doesn't seem like that theme is changing anytime soon either, what with the datamined outfits I've seen.

I know how you feel, though. I wouldn't mind like, a tank top, jeans, and tennis shoes outfit thrown in to keep 'em honest.
Would love that. Some street-dancer outfits would be super awesome, or pop idol stuff or even gothic stuff. A little variety wouldn't hurt, definitely.

Pinocchio
Oct 12, 2012, 03:05 PM
Would love that. Some street-dancer outfits would be super awesome, or pop idol stuff or even gothic stuff. A little variety wouldn't hurt, definitely.

Yeah my thought exactly ! I miss PSU's Fashion :(

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%83%84

Here are the thumbnails for all the clothing in the game so far. You'll have to preview them in the auction house if you want to get a closer look.

Thanks a lot ;-)

Shirokami
Oct 12, 2012, 03:22 PM

Actually I wouldn't like seeing those kind of clothes in game.

BIG OLAF
Oct 12, 2012, 03:27 PM
Actually I wouldn't like seeing those kind of clothes in game.

Should I apologize for suggesting it, then? I was stating what I would like to see, and I'm not the only one. It would be nice for the sense of variety.

Shirokami
Oct 12, 2012, 03:31 PM
Should I apologize for suggesting it, then? I was stating what I would like to see, and I'm not the only one. It would be nice for the sense of variety.

I bet there will be clothes like those at Western version.

BIG OLAF
Oct 12, 2012, 03:32 PM

No, there won't. They aren't going to add "special" clothes just for the Western version. If there's going to be anything exclusive in PSO2, it's going to favor the JP version. They'll have the exact same clothes in both, albeit the JP version will most likely have decidedly more.

Alenoir
Oct 12, 2012, 03:49 PM
Little Prim is pretty "street" IMO, outside of maybe the shoulder part.

Then there's also that one Sarah wears.

Flame
Oct 12, 2012, 04:12 PM
Yeah and there is also a headphone accessory. Pop on some sunglasses and you're done. Also, we've got wedding dresses and tuxedos, I wouldn't count casual clothing out just yet.

Chacron
Oct 12, 2012, 06:54 PM

I doubt they'd add something like that before putting it in the JP PSO2.

Only a matter of time before they put in school clothes, but I doubt thats what most of you are referring to. Personally I'm not a fan casual looking clothing that would be from our time, I pefer the more futuristic look they have going now. Though I might pefer them over the shrine and yukata outfits we already have....

Shirokami
Oct 12, 2012, 07:55 PM
I doubt they'd add something like that before putting it in the JP PSO2.

Only a matter of time before they put in school clothes, but I doubt thats what most of you are referring to. Personally I'm not a fan casual looking clothing that would be from our time, I pefer the more futuristic look they have going now. Though I might pefer them over the shrine and yukata outfits we already have....

Shrine and Yukata were sorta mandatory.
But "futuristic" looking school clothes wouldn't be bad at all.