PDA

View Full Version : English Patch doesn't work >.<

Dantalia
Oct 15, 2012, 03:30 PM
Can anyone please tell me why ?
I followed the guide and replaced the files from data folder and nothing got translated :-(

DS23
Oct 15, 2012, 03:33 PM
Discussing the eng patch is verboten here, sorry mang.

Geistritter
You'd be a lot better off actually going to the forum that specifically caters to the English patch.

Chik'Tikka
hit file check to repair the game, launch the game to make sure it works, then close game and load fresh copies only of the latest 10/10/12 patch (or whichever's newer), then try and play+^_^+ as of this post, no EN patch before 10/10/12 works+^_^+

also, discussion is allowed, just no links+^_^+

Shirokami
Oct 15, 2012, 03:36 PM
Discussion is also not allowed, last time I told someone the name of the place where the english patch is I got two forum penalties -_-
Yeah, two, fuck logic.

Dantalia
Oct 15, 2012, 03:46 PM
Uh i didnt know , sorry , but i really want to play it in english . Il go ask somewhere else .

Chik'Tikka
Oct 15, 2012, 03:46 PM
Just to be clear,

1. Posting links to any form of client modification (e.g., "English patch," etc) is not allowed here. Asking for and/or exchanging the information via the PM system is also prohibited.

2. Asking and/or begging for accounts here is prohibited. Account sharing/giving away is not allowed either.

If there is any question as to why these two things are forbidden, it's because they both fall under the risky game of legality issues. PSO-World does not officially support such actions, as stated in the rules here.

+^_^+ posting links, hinting as to where to get it, and using PM system to do those things are prohibited, talking about it's existence and helping someone troubleshoot a little is not+^_^+ we can talk all day as to why they chose to change Doo Doo to DuDu and why it suddenly not work and whatnot, at least, until Dragwind or another PSOW Mod says so+^_^+ at any rate, the solution i posted should work if you have access to the EN patch, so........

/thread

Fox2Tails
Oct 15, 2012, 04:13 PM
Discussion is also not allowed, last time I told someone the name of the place where the english patch is I got two forum penalties -_-
Yeah, two, fuck logic.

That's not so much talking about it more of telling where it is. Big difference

Shirokami
Oct 15, 2012, 09:16 PM
That's not so much talking about it more of telling where it is. Big difference

They just felt like giving me an infraction~

GreenArcher
Oct 15, 2012, 10:44 PM

Stickies above all the topics, the first thing you see, read 'em.

Fox2Tails
Oct 15, 2012, 11:42 PM

Because you broke the rules by giving the name of the site where the English Patch is located...