PDA

View Full Version : Sub classing opinion

Cortte
Oct 17, 2012, 03:32 AM
I do believe it might be a great idea to add the system PSU had, and let the sub class hold it's weapons, but at a lower rank than normal. Let's say RA/HU can hold 10* plus equips for ranger, and hmmm...say 7* for Hunter.

Give me your opinions. I must feed off of them.

gigawuts
Oct 17, 2012, 04:38 AM
I'd rather this system over PSU's, and I don't even like this system right now.

When we get more allclass weapons I'll start liking this system more, but I'd really rather not do that dire ranking system again.

Rien
Oct 17, 2012, 04:41 AM
Make all 10 * weapons all-class.

That's what I think. We already have to go through rareception just to obtain the majority of them, then there's the part where we can't trade them. So they should be all-class in the least.

Enforcer MKV
Oct 17, 2012, 08:00 AM
The only change I really want is for the main class to be able to use the 1-3* weapons of the sub class.

That way, say, I could main Force, sub Ranger, and still use rifles without having to find a damned Lambda Schvern.

Zorafim
Oct 17, 2012, 09:45 AM
I don't like its implementation right now. It just seems like a way to boost the main class, instead of making different and varied class combinations. Being able to equip the weapons of the sub class would help tremendously, since the biggest style changer of a class is the weapons they use.

Cortte
Oct 18, 2012, 02:01 PM
The only change I really want is for the main class to be able to use the 1-3* weapons of the sub class.

That way, say, I could main Force, sub Ranger, and still use rifles without having to find a damned Lambda Schvern.

That is exactly how I feel at the moment. Getting a Bouquet Rifle is going to be stupidly expensive. Lucky I managed to get a Space Tuna when it was possible.

valmont
Oct 18, 2012, 03:08 PM
lambda aristin and lambda hyperion is a good start. but making it so difficult to obtain is not good.
i just can only hope theres a new all class decent launcher next update, the one from friendbadge is just so ugly.. >.>