PDA

View Full Version : knuckles....are there any images of them?

Meta77
Oct 18, 2012, 08:54 AM
Ive been looking through wikis. All the swords are listed but not a single one with any knuckles :/

KaizoKage
Oct 18, 2012, 11:13 AM
Something like this? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=43

Zorafim
Oct 18, 2012, 11:15 AM
Oh, those 10*s. Are those clawed knuckles? Awesome!

And, uh, sorry we can't be more helpful than that. Usually, we have pretty detailed pictures of all the weapons up pretty quickly. I don't know what's taking us so long this time around.

Patmaster
Oct 18, 2012, 11:36 AM
I wanna have Arza Diaddos!!! :O

Meta77
Oct 18, 2012, 11:38 AM
Well thanks for that link at least :D being a old time on here sort of and all this new stuff in pso2 is great. We are trying to get a cosplay together and she wants knuckles so trying to find pictures to show her and let her pick from.

Drifting Fable
Oct 18, 2012, 01:54 PM
Your best bet on getting proportion-wise close look at these oversized badboys would be searching for each knuckle individually on the auction house and previewing it on her character. It would give you quickest results than any database would at the moment.

Though you'll be out of luck she has her eye on the Sacred Dusters. I'm still looking for images of those myself ^^;; I wonder how faithful has it transitioned to this generation of Phantasy Star.

Asuni
Oct 18, 2012, 09:23 PM
Thank you for the link I was looking for that...