PDA

View Full Version : Watering the Photon Tree?

Holy Demon
Oct 19, 2012, 09:05 AM
Hi everyone, I want to know what i get from watering the photon tree? Also which bonus is recommended to level up first?
Thanks

Holy Demon
Oct 20, 2012, 10:19 AM
Really no one in pso-world know this?

Skyly HUmar
Oct 20, 2012, 10:24 AM
Sorry bud, I dodnt see your topic. And yeah, for whatever reason people on PSOW dont like to answer questions anymore unless its on the q&a topic.

Anywhoooo~... If you water your tree all it does is let you get its bonuses. It doesnt make the tree grow or increase the quality of its bonuses.

Hope that helps a bit.

NoiseHERO
Oct 20, 2012, 11:25 AM
And yeah, for whatever reason people on PSOW dont like to answer questions anymore unless its on the q&a topic.

I dodn't know that!

TenebriS
Oct 20, 2012, 11:46 AM
Sorry bud, I dodnt see your topic. And yeah, for whatever reason people on PSOW dont like to answer questions anymore unless its on the q&a topic.

Anywhoooo~... If you water your tree all it does is let you get its bonuses. It doesnt make the tree grow or increase the quality of its bonuses.

Hope that helps a bit.

I wouldnt say that. I take it since it was only up for an hour that people who knew just wasnt around during that times. But you already answered that anyway.

Lostbob117
Oct 20, 2012, 12:17 PM
Really no one in pso-world know this?

That isn't the best way to come to people when asking a question, because this post seems rude. You should've just said bump or something same outcomes were to occur but you wouldn't sound rude.

Shirokami
Oct 20, 2012, 12:21 PM

Hope that helps a bit.

That means the bonuses will always be the same?

TenebriS
Oct 20, 2012, 12:25 PM
That means the bonuses will always be the same?

IF you water it, yes. But you can upgrade your tree with team points to give some other bonuses.

Shirokami
Oct 20, 2012, 12:34 PM
IF you water it, yes. But you can upgrade your tree with team points to give some other bonuses.

Ah, now I get it, thanks.
And... which would be the best choice?

Lostbob117
Oct 20, 2012, 12:38 PM
also you use up 2tp (team points) every 5mins or every min (I don't remember) that a bonus is up.

[Ayumi]
Oct 20, 2012, 12:54 PM
That isn't the best way to come to people when asking a question, because this post seems rude. You should've just said bump or something same outcomes were to occur but you wouldn't sound rude.

It sounded more like "Does anyone not know? Or are they just ignoring my question?"
I didn't see it as rudeness.

Holy Demon
Oct 20, 2012, 12:59 PM
Skyly thanks for the answer I though it was that way but wasn't sure

Lostbob117
Oct 20, 2012, 01:24 PM
;2872176']It sounded more like "Does anyone not know? Or are they just ignoring my question?"
I didn't see it as rudeness.

The "really" made it sound rude to me.

Holy Demon
Oct 20, 2012, 01:57 PM
Lostbob it was not my intention to sound rude, if it hurts your feelings or the ones of anyone in this forum I apologies for that. (Not sarcasm)

Skyly HUmar
Oct 20, 2012, 02:40 PM
I wouldnt say that. I take it since it was only up for an hour that people who knew just wasnt around during that times. But you already answered that anyway.

Actually bud, the topic was up for more than 25 hours according to my post record.

@ holy: np bud.

TenebriS
Oct 20, 2012, 03:00 PM
Actually bud, the topic was up for more than 25 hours according to my post record.

Sorry, did just read hours not days. Was to lazy =_=
Well normally you get your answers in a short time, at least what i saw on here on threads getting answers fast o.o

Lostbob117
Oct 20, 2012, 03:06 PM
Lostbob it was not my intention to sound rude, if it hurts your feelings or the ones of anyone in this forum I apologies for that. (Not sarcasm)

It didn't hurt my feelings I was just pointing that out since we can't see face or tones online.