PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to recover deleted items?

awntool077
Oct 20, 2012, 12:10 AM
Hello, thank you for reading this post, as from stated from this title is there a way to contact SEGA for an item retrieval? I stupidly deleted a rare item i received earlier today and am very frustrated at myself for doing so. If you guys can help me much will be appreciated. If i can't get it back :cry:, I'll just have to move on. Thanks again

freyt
Oct 20, 2012, 12:12 AM
You're probably going to have to move on.

gigawuts
Oct 20, 2012, 12:13 AM
Ooooh, sorry, I don't think there is. It would be nice if trashed items went to a section in your bank where the expired 24 hours later, but sadly I don't think you can retrieve them. I don't think Sega returns items either.

What was the item? I know it probably had a touch of sentimental value, but most rares these days go for pretty cheap. If it wasn't something like an ardillou you can replace it pretty easily, in fact even those are falling in price.

Anon_Fire
Oct 20, 2012, 12:14 AM
Hello, thank you for reading this post, as from stated from this title is there a way to contact SEGA for an item retrieval? I stupidly deleted a rare item i received earlier today and am very frustrated at myself for doing so. If you guys can help me much will be appreciated. If i can't get it back :cry:, I'll just have to move on. Thanks again

What was the item that you trashed?

Griffin
Oct 20, 2012, 12:18 AM
Please don't say something like Sacred Duster.

awntool077
Oct 20, 2012, 12:19 AM
It was a Milky Twinkle.

gigawuts
Oct 20, 2012, 12:21 AM
Oh.

I'd have made a thread about that too.

Sorry dude, maybe you should look for a translator and write to Sega after all...

In the future make a point to lock every single valuable item you get any time you're not grinding, affixing, or selling it.

GoldenFalcon
Oct 20, 2012, 12:22 AM
"Trashed" items should just go to that wierd section of the bank that seems to only be used for emergency code rewards (when inventory is full)

Aeris
Oct 20, 2012, 02:50 AM
If you accidentally npced it, you can use the buyback option on a npc shop to get it back but if you discarded it, its gone for good.

Gama
Oct 20, 2012, 04:21 AM
If you accidentally npced it, you can use the buyback option on a npc shop to get it back but if you discarded it, its gone for good.

this saved me amnny times, not with rares tho. i just get trash :3

Ogni-XR21
Oct 20, 2012, 09:37 AM

In once bought back an item just to realize a way down the road that the buyback cost more than buying the item in a player shop...

Mike
Oct 20, 2012, 09:44 AM
It would be nice if it were one-to-one but the shop keepers and the shop terminals make you pay for your mistake. It's still better than being completely lost though.

Link1275
Oct 20, 2012, 01:32 PM

Unless you don't have the cash to buy it back, it only holds so many items on the buyback list(I lost a rod that I had been grinding that way very recently actually).