PDA

View Full Version : Error 630 at least 20 times the last hour.

[Ayumi]
Oct 20, 2012, 01:11 AM
I'm not cutting off as it's not my connection. Everything else on this computer and everything else in this house is working perectly.

I'm not the only one as people in my party been getting 630 also.
What's going on?

Gama
Oct 20, 2012, 04:53 AM
;2872049']I'm not cutting off as it's not my connection. Everything else on this computer and everything else in this house is working perectly.

I'm not the only one as people in my party been getting 630 also.
What's going on?

theres an option on the launcher to fix connection issues, have you tried it?

PepperCat
Oct 21, 2012, 04:12 PM
I was getting this same issue today, 5 times or so.

It seemed to happen more often in E-missions (which sucks for trying to get drops).

Whats the option on the launcher?

Thx.

Lumpen Thingy
Oct 21, 2012, 06:11 PM
theres an option on the launcher to fix connection issues, have you tried it?

what option is this sir?

[Ayumi]
Oct 21, 2012, 10:13 PM
what option is this sir?

I'm guessing he mean the re-patch button.
It didn't help.

Nerineri
Oct 22, 2012, 12:54 AM
Did you check your ping in cmd whereas you type ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xx -t (x refers to your isp). If there are a lot of connection timeout popped up. You will have trouble with pso2 since I don't think pso2 is build to handle that many timeout.

630 is problem associated with connection, in this case, it's a lag. If it is lagging for far too long, 630 will kick in and d/c you off the server. Even if you think that your connection is fine, to pso2 it might not be since it is super sensitive to this kind of thing. Other games, are ok. Internet still running normally but pso2 will not.

I used to experience 2 case of 630 though.

1. My connection line has lots of timeout when checked through the cmd. Internet can be used normally with a little lag. Other games can also be played with a little lag. pso2 give me 630 in the face.
-solution: I called in the isp to have someone fix the line, now it hardly has any timeout and pso2 didn't give me 630 anymore.

2. During server heavy traffic, especially e-trial, 630 kicked in, but only once in a while, not continuously like the first case.
-solution: I dunno, get sega to do something about horrible lag during e-trial.