PDA

View Full Version : Event PSO2 Halloween Screenshot Contest

Reiketsu
Oct 20, 2012, 01:32 PM
This is the PSO2 Halloween Screenshot Contest.
You may have noticed there are more Halloween Contests than this one, so, if you haven’t already, please check here for general information about what the heck is going on:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201616

Now for the contest itself!

Task:

Take a screenhot! Sound simple? Well, there's a catch to it...
Because it's Halloween, the screenshot should create a kind of dark, uncanny atmosphere. Maybe something disturbing even.
A creepy silhouette in the shadows, a monster biting your head, some scary looking stranger following you...
Be creative and make us feel 'eww' with your pic!

The winner will receive 1000AC!
You have until October 31st (midnight PST) to send in your entry.

Rules:

1. The user interface has to be turned off. If you don't know how that works, here's a short explanation:
[SPOILER-BOX]Go to the options menu and follow the directions in the screenshot below:
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh538/Reiketsu-Himizu/UI_zps91effb9c.png[/SPOILER-BOX]
2. There is no need for your character to be present in the screenshot. You can also put as many people into the picture as you want.

3. No editing is allowed! So no, don't add blood or entrails via photoshop or something similar!

4. You can only send in one picture. In case that you already sent in an entry, but suddenly get a much better idea for a screenshot, you can write me a PM.

5. Send your entry screenshots to me via PM, as well. Please put ‘Halloween Screenshot’ in the Title of the PM.

6. You are free to enter all three contests, however, keep in mind that you can only win ONE! In the rather unlikely scenario that you should be picked as first place in multiple contests, you will only win one of them and your entries for the others will be disqualified!

This should be everything! Ask further questions in this thread!
Good luck to everyone and have fun!

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/EmergencyEventHAlloween.png

Chik'Tikka
Oct 20, 2012, 02:06 PM
now to try and find <redacted> and get a good pic+^_^+

Reiketsu
Oct 20, 2012, 03:05 PM
I've discussed the rules with the others again and changed them.
Please check rule 6 again.
You are now free to enter all three contests, but you can only win one!

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 20, 2012, 11:16 PM
Someone is bound to submit a missing face glitch screenshot

Reiketsu
Oct 21, 2012, 07:13 AM
Someone is bound to submit a missing face glitch screenshot

lol... I won't reject that, but if someone seriously intends to win, he or she should be a bit more creative than that... just a tip °__°
(Maybe replicate even Cyron's character, because no one else scares the shit out of me more than her...)

Reiketsu
Oct 23, 2012, 02:38 PM
Edited the opening post! The winner of this contest will also receive 1000AC!

Skyly HUmar
Oct 27, 2012, 04:23 PM
hmmm, if 2 people work together can they split the reward? Or is it just a lump sum 1000?

Reiketsu
Oct 27, 2012, 04:27 PM
hmmm, if 2 people work together can they split the reward? Or is it just a lump sum 1000?

What exactly do you mean by 'working together'?
Like having someone else take a picture of you? Or someone else just being part of the picture?

If you don't want to state your picture idea here, you can send me a PM instead.