PDA

View Full Version : Event PSO2 Halloween Symbol Art Contest

Reiketsu
Oct 20, 2012, 01:48 PM
This is the PSO2 Halloween Symbol Art Contest.
You may have noticed there are more Halloween Contests than this one, so, if you haven’t already, please check here for general information about what the heck is going on:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201616

Now for the contest itself!

Task:

Create a Halloween-themed Symbol Art.
Make it dark, scary, gory or even funny. Zombie-Doodoo eating Grinders, Halloween-Rappies collecting candy… As long as it’s clear your Symbol Art has something to do with Halloween, you can create whatever you want!
Important is the Halloween theme! Not if your skills are enough to replicate the Mona Lisa or a PSE-Bursting Sakai!
And don't worry! In order to win, you don't have to be skillful enough, to replicate the Mona Lisa or even a PSE-bursting Sakai! Your creativity will be judged first and foremost, not your actual 'drawing' skills!

The winner will receive 1000AC as well as a Forum Custom Avatar!
You have until October 31st (midnight PST) to send in your entry.

Rules:

1. Provide at least four screenshots. One of the finished Symbol Art and three work-in-progress pictures.
The screenshots should look like this:
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh538/Reiketsu-Himizu/pso20121019_214751_006_zps5564cbfe.png[/SPOILER-BOX](Remember: the user interface has to be on for the menu to appear in the screenshot!)

2. Copying and modifying existing Symbol Art is obviously forbidden.

3. Above I stated ‘you can create whatever you want’ and I don’t mind gory stuff, however, no perverted hentai pics with lots of nudity and sticky white stuff!!

4. You can only send in one entry. In case that you already sent in an entry, but suddenly get a much better idea for a Symbol Art, you can write me a PM.

5. Send your entry screenshots to me via PM, as well. Please put ‘Halloween SA’ in the Title of the PM.

6. You are free to enter all three contests, however, keep in mind that you can only win ONE! In the rather unlikely scenario that you should be picked as first place in multiple contests, you will only win one of them and your entries for the others will be disqualified!

This should be everything! Ask further questions in this thread!
Good luck to everyone and have fun!

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/EmergencyEventHAlloween.png

Gama
Oct 20, 2012, 02:03 PM
this will be interesting.

Reiketsu
Oct 20, 2012, 03:04 PM
I've discussed the rules with the others again and changed them.
Please check rule 6 again.
You are now free to enter all three contests, but you can only win one!

Zorafim
Oct 20, 2012, 05:25 PM
These events are a neat idea. This is why I love this community so much. There's always something like this to spruce up the game when it gets dull.

Rule 3 kinda, um... It's a shame you even need to say that.

Gama
Oct 21, 2012, 06:52 AM
well i do like sticky rice inside my pumpkin, but i guess i cant do that can i?

its a jk btw.

Zilch
Oct 23, 2012, 11:03 AM
I guess this would be a good time to get revenge on you for that symbol art, Rei D:<

Not entirely sure it'd be wise of me to go into a symbol art battle with an actual artist though..

Reiketsu
Oct 23, 2012, 02:34 PM
I guess this would be a good time to get revenge on you for that symbol art, Rei D:<

Not entirely sure it'd be wise of me to go into a symbol art battle with an actual artist though..

Haha xD Try :3
Anyways, you don't have to worry! I just made an addition to the opening post:
In order to win, you don't have to be skillful enough, to replicate the Mona Lisa or even a PSE-bursting Sakai!
Your creativity will be judged first and foremost, not your actual 'drawing' skills! o_ov

Furthermore, I also added information about the prize:
The winner will receive 1000AC as well as a Forum Custom Avatar!