PDA

View Full Version : Secret Missions?

Sebastian & PSO
Oct 21, 2012, 12:11 PM
So i was doing the 'Rare Ore Mining' quest in the desert on normal mode when about half way through it, for no apparent reason, an in game woman's voice started whaleing in japanese. She sounded like she was in a lot of trouble and needed help. It freaked the hell out of me, there was no text or image of any NPC what so ever. It also has nothing to do with the quest as i have done it many times. Anyone know what this is about or encountered it?

If there's a simple answer then thank you. I don't do a whole lot of reading on PSO2 and still relatively new. Thanks! : )

Rika-chan
Oct 21, 2012, 12:16 PM
Naura cake sisters +^_^+

gigawuts
Oct 21, 2012, 12:17 PM
You know emergency codes such as attack, elimination, etc? Well, most are unannounced, but some have a sound when they spawn in the map. You heard the cake sisters spawning somewhere in the map. Certain bosses also do their cry when they spawn somewhere on the map (ragne and banther), then there's Mr Umbra who does his weird yell thing, and the lilipans do their riririririi~~ thing. I think there's a couple others, but don't remember them right now.

Sebastian & PSO
Oct 21, 2012, 12:21 PM
Ohhh awesome! Thanks guys! I have noticed weird sounds before but never really knew where they were coming from. Geez those sisters are pretty stupid for setting up their cake store in the middle of battlefields haha. Pretty sure the lobby would have been a safer option for those attention seeking sluts.

Can i encounter mr.umbra by doing the forrest exploration?

Rika-chan
Oct 21, 2012, 12:28 PM
Mr Umbrella only appears in very hard, I think

Sebastian & PSO
Oct 21, 2012, 12:33 PM
Ahhh ok, i got a while to go for that one then >.<