PDA

View Full Version : CN USA - Any "tricky" parts of using it?

D-Inferno
Oct 22, 2012, 09:58 AM
I heard sutocorp asks for your ID, so I'm not using it. But does CN USA have anythings like that, or is it straight up paying?

Engeline
Oct 22, 2012, 10:01 AM
I heard sutocorp asks for your ID, so I'm not using it. But does CN USA have anythings like that, or is it straight up paying?

It asks me for my phone number to verify I'm not a terminator. But that's about it. I've NEVER received any calls from them afterwards. And I did have some issue with it becase my stupid phone has no reception in a 5 bar area.. So I had to contact customer service. And they were AMAZING. I got my code in less than a minute after calling them.

CN-USA is a bit pricy, but I'd say they're worth it.

Coatl
Oct 22, 2012, 02:57 PM
Just give them a print out of your ID. It works.

mykristian
Oct 22, 2012, 04:15 PM
My friend purchased AC from CN-USA last night. No need for ID or verification. He purchased through his paypal account like any other normal transaction and received his code within minutes. I'll be using CN-USA as soon as Sega pulls the plug on my Amex card.

Konflyk
Oct 22, 2012, 06:01 PM
Sutocorp only needs a photo copy of your liscense, I snapped a photo of mines with my phone and sent it in, they took it, it's not a big deal, it's not like they have your SSN. Also make sure your paypal is verified otherwise they won't push the payment out.

Link1275
Oct 22, 2012, 08:45 PM
Sutocorp only needs a photo copy of your liscense, I snapped a photo of mines with my phone and sent it in, they took it, it's not a big deal, it's not like they have your SSN. Also make sure your paypal is verified otherwise they won't push the payment out.
Give me your height, age, name, DoB, eye color, and hair color(I don't think I need your body weight). I can EASILY steal your identity and then some. You don't need an SSN to steal someone's ID. A CC number and a driver's license is MORE than enough.

Angelo
Oct 22, 2012, 10:11 PM
I use CN USA very often. After the cellphone verification everything runs very smoothly.

Konflyk
Oct 23, 2012, 12:44 AM
Give me your height, age, name, DoB, eye color, and hair color(I don't think I need your body weight). I can EASILY steal your identity and then some. You don't need an SSN to steal someone's ID. A CC number and a driver's license is MORE than enough.

Implying they'll have my CC# and ID. It's a company we're speaking about, not some random person off the streets or internet, please stay on topic, no one is stupid enough to drive their business down the drain because they decided to commit to petty theft. Now if you wanted to point that out, cool thanks for the information, but my post wasn't even relevant to what you just wrote nor was it directed to you.:no:

.Jack
Oct 23, 2012, 01:11 AM
I use CN USA very often. After the cellphone verification everything runs very smoothly.

This is pretty much it. No sending out photo ID/Personal information.

I use google pay check out with cn-usa when I buy codes for friends and I get it in minutes. Despite being slightly more expensive, it is worth it for the less hassle and how fast you receive your purchase.

gigawuts
Oct 23, 2012, 05:31 AM
Implying they'll have my CC# and ID. It's a company we're speaking about, not some random person off the streets or internet, please stay on topic, no one is stupid enough to drive their business down the drain because they decided to commit to petty theft. Now if you wanted to point that out, cool thanks for the information, but my post wasn't even relevant to what you just wrote nor was it directed to you.:no:

Who, if not people that happen to use streets, would you say works at a company?

jtenma
Oct 23, 2012, 09:38 AM

I think this is one of those moments where someone has to say "you keep on thinking like that".

Alenoir
Oct 23, 2012, 10:13 AM
As if you don't already leave enough traces of yourself on the internet. If someone really wanted to impersonate you, they don't need your ID to do it. ::rolleyes::

That aside, I'm pretty sure you can just blur/white out everything on your driver's licence/government issued ID but your name and address and Sutocorp will take it. They're only using that to confirm your Paypal account.

D-Inferno
Dec 5, 2012, 11:53 AM
BUMP; what email does CN USA send the code to, the one of the paypal account?

And I asked this earlier, but does it ask anything as of recent?

redroses
Dec 5, 2012, 12:03 PM
Sutocorp doesn't even need an ID. I just send them a photo of a letter from school that had my name on it, and they accepted it.

D-Inferno
Dec 5, 2012, 12:53 PM
Only asking about CN-USA. Not bothering with Suto.

Crysteon
Dec 5, 2012, 12:57 PM
I've never had an issue with CN-USA, but if it's a first time purchase it might be annoying giving your ID (I gave them mine, but I blured some stuff like my pic, my last name, etc)...despite all that it works pretty well in the end. Oh yeah, and most of the time you will receive your WM code right away after you purchase it.

@Sun Sol It sends the email to the one you registered when you create your account at CN-USA.

Sealco555
Dec 5, 2012, 01:20 PM
Thought this would be as good a place to ask as any. If you buy a Webmoney code from CN-USA, do you need to go to Webmoney's website to create an account before you can use your code, or can you enter the code directly in SEGA's AC purchase page?

Anduril
Dec 5, 2012, 01:27 PM
Thought this would be as good a place to ask as any. If you buy a Webmoney code from CN-USA, do you need to go to Webmoney's website to create an account before you can use your code, or can you enter the code directly in SEGA's AC purchase page?
You just need to go to the AC purchase page. It will redirect you to the Webmoney site to enter the code, but you won't have to make an account.

Crysteon
Dec 5, 2012, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure how WM wallet works since I've never used mine at all, but you can input your code when you try to purchase AC via Sega ID site. Just be sure to select the proper amount of AC you wish to buy and the Webmoney method of payment, then you will be sent to WM's site where it asks you for the code you wish to fund on your Sega ID account. Once it validates your code, the equivalent amount you purchased will be funded to your game account.

Artificial Sky
Dec 5, 2012, 02:46 PM
Who, if not people that happen to use streets, would you say works at a company?

You cheeky bastard. I like.

Noc Codez
Dec 5, 2012, 03:58 PM
I use Cn-USA I have yet to run into a problem. If you have a question they do offer live chat support some of them do speak English if you do happen to get a person who only speaks Japanese just use google translate to speak to them.

D-Inferno
Dec 5, 2012, 03:59 PM
I've never had an issue with CN-USA, but if it's a first time purchase it might be annoying giving your ID (I gave them mine, but I blured some stuff like my pic, my last name, etc)...despite all that it works pretty well in the end. Oh yeah, and most of the time you will receive your WM code right away after you purchase it.

@Sun Sol It sends the email to the one you registered when you create your account at CN-USA.

Um, I thought CN-USA didn't need your ID. Did they change this?

Anduril
Dec 5, 2012, 04:08 PM
Um, I thought CN-USA didn't need your ID. Did they change this?
I think it is only if you don't use Google Checkout or a Verified PayPal account.

D-Inferno
Dec 5, 2012, 04:10 PM
As in if I use a Verified Paypal account and/or Google Checkout, they won't ask for an ID?

Also, should I register an account there and buy the webmoney through the account?

Anduril
Dec 5, 2012, 04:13 PM
As in if I use a Verified Paypal account and/or Google Checkout, they won't ask for an ID?

Also, should I register an account there and buy the webmoney through the account?
I can only say for sure that you don't need to use ID for a Verified PayPal account. As for making an account, I think it is a good idea since then you can always look at past purchases.