PDA

View Full Version : I saw this guy cosplaying as Dodo...

Meji
Oct 22, 2012, 03:40 PM
...then this happened.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/meijerem/pso20121022_222345_008_2.jpg

I've seen tons of people dress up as NPCs, but this is the first time I've seen a Dodo. Have you guys had any fateful encounters like this one?

Rika-chan
Oct 22, 2012, 03:58 PM
I've seen so many Lisa clones...

Ce'Nedra
Oct 22, 2012, 04:03 PM
Never seen any NPC clone o.o Guess they are hiding from me

Shirai
Oct 22, 2012, 04:15 PM
I saw 5 dodo cosplays at once, I'm not sure if I took a picture or not....

All 5 came in different colors and sizes!!

Reiketsu
Oct 22, 2012, 04:17 PM
If I recall correctly... wasn't there even an in-game Doodoo convention a while ago?
Where a lot of people dressing as Doodoo gathered? O_o"

[SPOILER-BOX][SPOILER-BOX]http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/647739442.jpg?key=690712&Expires=1350941787&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=pEb~2yWjBFKHNBw~FyPoNxmVgacNhwzItpGwWW8J ~Kmyt1cqeGL5A7xAkGP7tMsOcvHhL5C3WhAl5-t0bBIanGFHuhqNfDt3ognob7XaddMeYnHHYQgd3aNipXVUx4Gk B4BF6vVhqut82g9zmYL9VlsM~UArnyGI4GMN2BMOXcI_[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/647733984.jpg?key=743870&Expires=1350941869&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=rc5zK6XA1S8jDIohJlVso5uHagxuwwCoJW8D7l9H sWJIRMuoc7xw2uWGtvaZwv1EIp1pdBESFTIb7Y7dfjfbnuQszZ UVVB51RK0gP-M9-0mhHpcNI~YfZWQj27QHwfwe~txJdrkc34KI2e74qQbnAzuISBq M8APRC1R3kvASPf8_[/SPOILER-BOX]
[SPOILER-BOX]http://blog-imgs-45.fc2.com/d/o/d/dodosokuhou/20120821004951_804_1.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX][/SPOILER-BOX]

Shakuri
Oct 22, 2012, 04:33 PM
Dodo is rollin in meseta. So naturally this translates to rollin in somethin' else away from public eye. Best character.

TA, I see a lot of Lisa clones, disappointing, most overrated character in the game.

Also see a lot of people cosplaying as the heroic Humar from the opening! They all have these weird names in lowercase letters though, must be in such a rush to play as the hero that they don't care what their names are.

Coatl
Oct 22, 2012, 04:58 PM
Also see a lot of people cosplaying as the heroic Humar from the opening! They all have these weird names in lowercase letters though, must be in such a rush to play as the hero that they don't care what their names are.

Uhm, that just means they were too much in a rush to play PSO2 that they picked the default HUmar character and just jumped into the game.

[Ayumi]
Oct 22, 2012, 05:09 PM
Uhm, that just means they were too much in a rush to play PSO2 that they picked the default HUmar character and just jumped into the game.

I've been suspicious of those since day 1.

untrustful
Oct 22, 2012, 05:26 PM

Sorry I just had to register an account when I saw this post. All those accounts you see are automated bots. I call em autobots. I dunno if they're run on macros or not, but just know that the majority of them are not controlled by people. You'll see them sometimes glitching by koffie when they try to get a client order from her, and many of them make locked rooms that only they're in.

It's impossible to report them because you can't get a pic of them actually cheating, but they are suspicious enough to give people that impression.

dablacksephiroth
Oct 22, 2012, 05:42 PM
Ran into one badass Josef clone. Was a newman even. Couldn't take eyes off 'em in that Caves emergency. It's always awesome seeing NPC's I normally can't partner with IN ACTION!

Triple_S
Oct 22, 2012, 05:46 PM
Sorry I just had to register an account when I saw this post. All those accounts you see are automated bots. I call em autobots. I dunno if they're run on macros or not, but just know that the majority of them are not controlled by people. You'll see them sometimes glitching by koffie when they try to get a client order from her, and many of them make locked rooms that only they're in.

It's impossible to report them because you can't get a pic of them actually cheating, but they are suspicious enough to give people that impression.

The joke, your head, etc

DivineSaber
Oct 22, 2012, 07:09 PM

I'm actually playing as the default human character. I was too lazy to figure out the Japanese menus and just wanted to play, besides he doesn't look that bad.

XionAsuka
Oct 22, 2012, 07:54 PM
I saw a Marlu clone the other day (Minus the properly colored dress). Even had the exact same name and everything. I think the height may have been sliiiightly off, but other than that and the dress, they were nearly a perfect match.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 22, 2012, 11:16 PM
http://twitpic.com/show/large/apn6qo

just this+^_^+ which i found via Google+^_^+

Angelo
Oct 22, 2012, 11:33 PM
I believe the term is 'fateful encounter'.

Temprus
Oct 23, 2012, 04:20 AM
The other week I saw a default Ramarl named "Cafe Test" or something. She was just idling in the lobby. I assume her player had probably already left the Net Cafe but left her logged in. ^^;

NoiseHERO
Oct 23, 2012, 04:49 AM
Can't wait for this year's dodo con.

All the crazy different costumes people will wea-

Meji
Oct 23, 2012, 05:18 AM
Can't wait for this year's dodo con.

All the crazy different costumes people will wea-
I lol'd.