PDA

View Full Version : 10:59am Cen - First Very Hard Naberius Time Attack duo

dablacksephiroth
Oct 24, 2012, 03:46 PM
Very hard mode is available. Take a peek at this clip and view the reward for success.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB665LYKoXc

Like that? 100k.

Want that? Punch your gut and smash all those butterflies inside! Grab some members and get yourself in there and goin'! You can't lose! (After some practice. HAHA!)

Need some tips? You can try the links in the signature of this post or visit this thread for some info!
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201038

We managed with 2 and with a lot of mistakes. Imagine with 4!!! Happy hunting!

Z-0
Oct 24, 2012, 03:53 PM
570K / day ez with the new VH COs.

Our Naberius VH TA was pretty bad when we did it; 7 minutes because Forest took us 3, and Tundra was slower than usual. To be fair, it feels like Hard TA before subs, rather than "VeryHard" TA.

untrustful
Oct 24, 2012, 03:55 PM
Dude....

Xaeris
Oct 24, 2012, 03:58 PM
They're concerned with the amount of meseta being created, yet they do this. They must really want people to do the marathon content.

Z-0
Oct 24, 2012, 04:03 PM
Everyone really should though. +^_^+ Most fun part of PSO.

Ce'Nedra
Oct 24, 2012, 04:15 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfshfloal1rpdotto1_500.jpg

untrustful
Oct 24, 2012, 04:17 PM

No, you should do it. If you can practice with at least 3 other dedicated people, you can make mad bank. I play with other TA people from time to time and it's an enjoyable experience when everyone's on the same page and getting stuff done.

Ce'Nedra
Oct 24, 2012, 04:21 PM
Doesn't change the fact I hate Time Attacking in games. Don't like the pressure it brings, I always screw it up somehow. So far I only played the Naberius TA quest on hard mode and I did it for the exp and the loot rather then TAing.

Zyrusticae
Oct 24, 2012, 04:21 PM
Right, well, where do I find people to run TA with...?

Broken_L_button
Oct 24, 2012, 04:26 PM

Quoted for truth. The higher amount of cooperation required as well as the secrets hidden in each mission makes these incredibly fun, even for someone with horrible lag and loading times like me. TACOs are cherries on the cake at this point, making the game actually feel like it's rewarding you for your skill and not random luck.

gigawuts
Oct 24, 2012, 04:39 PM
Doesn't change the fact I hate Time Attacking in games. Don't like the pressure it brings, I always screw it up somehow. So far I only played the Naberius TA quest on hard mode and I did it for the exp and the loot rather then TAing.

Maybe if it was even remotely a challenge you might have a point.

TA in this game is a freaking joke. For naberius get four people, have only two know where to go, and the other two can go AFK until it's boss time.

Kinujou
Oct 24, 2012, 04:54 PM
Right, well, where do I find people to run TA with...?

You can run it with me when i get home, just shoot me a PM.

untrustful
Oct 24, 2012, 05:18 PM
Only lillipa time attack is difficult if you're lenient enough on the definition of difficult. Naberius and Amduscia are the easiest of the 3.

eharima
Oct 24, 2012, 05:29 PM
570K / day .

GG sega. fuken bakas. way to make it look like combating inflation.
these are 24hr orders right?

nice run tho.

Z-0
Oct 24, 2012, 06:57 PM
Yep, 24 hour orders, can be repeated daily. Quite nice if you ask me.

As a side-thought, isn't this what people wanted (to a degree)? Last I recall, people didn't like the idea that 12/12 MPAs were the easiest way for meseta, so it looks like they've changed that.

And I'm personally say Amdusica is more "difficult" than Lilipa, but that is more likely because it is much more annoying and more luck based than the other two TAs (still easy, but yeah).

Coatl
Oct 24, 2012, 07:49 PM
There needs to be a thread where TA runners can congregate and add each other in-game.
Mary is right. TA = funnest thing in PSO2. :p

Rien
Oct 24, 2012, 08:44 PM

TA in this game is a freaking joke. For naberius get four people, have only two know where to go, and the other two can go AFK until it's boss time.

I don't know about you guys but I'm so weak I can't duo Hard or VH. The whole TA thing just stumps me and I'm constantly left behind.

Please teach me?

Agitated_AT
Oct 24, 2012, 08:52 PM
Time attack is basically a mode very similar to PSO1, that is why some of you are calling it one of the best modes in the game. It only makes sense that a mode where there is actual challenge(compared to the main content at least), actual incentive to engage enemies, no way to rush yourself towards the end of the game without touching 1 enemy, moments that require thinking makes a player feel satisfaction once he is done.

It's only sad that it's treaten as a time attack mode, has only 1 map variant (compared to the 3/4 in PSO1 per area) and doesnt have a drop in drop out feature.

Only proves why PSO1's "main" format was better. I don't mind free roam multiparty areas with respawns as a mode in a game, but it should have never been the main attraction in the game. With balancing in rewards there would be space for both these MPA modes and your usual PSO1 "format" would be able to stand well next to each other.

PSO2 is a mess of good and terrible ideas. Some great ideas are executed bad. That is why no one is finding parties, cuz everyone is clashing when they dont do the usual mindless back and forth MPA games.

Coatl
Oct 24, 2012, 08:52 PM
I don't know about you guys but I'm so weak I can't duo Hard or VH. The whole TA thing just stumps me and I'm constantly left behind.

Please teach me?

I've gone through the lilipan TA once half asleep. I pulled every single red wire trap. Still S ranked it.
Naberius is pretty straight-forward, just avoid the Big De malmoth and skip to boss. Lilipan you just have to avoid wasting time with lasers. Amduscia in my opinion is the easiest of all three, just never kill a native.

Link1275
Oct 24, 2012, 08:57 PM

TA is the funnest aspect of the modern PS games, if you have a competent team that is(PSP2 C-Mode was er... I'd rather just forget it the way people played).

There needs to be a thread where TA runners can congregate and add each other in-game.
Seconded.

Coatl
Oct 24, 2012, 09:04 PM
But the thing is, you don't even need a competitive team to reap the benefits of TA.
Grab 3 friends and go for it. It's not that hard. It's actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it, And you get rewarded nicely for it at the end.

Link1275
Oct 24, 2012, 09:59 PM
But the thing is, you don't even need a competitive team to reap the benefits of TA.
Grab 3 friends and go for it. It's not that hard. It's actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it, And you get rewarded nicely for it at the end.

I'm one of those people that has to do everything the best and most efficient way possible, so just grabbing 3 friends and nuking everything in 12:59 doesn't cut if for me. The real difficulty comes when you push yourself, if you played PSP2/I then you even got to keep a record of your time.

Please teach me?
Level force to 40+ and get either the best 5* or it's 6* copy cat(6* needs over 500 T-ATK though). Use rafoie or one of the zan techs to get through forest, and then rafoie for tundra, once you get to Banther, just charge Grants on his face(level 10 is the best for it).

Arika
Oct 24, 2012, 10:21 PM
Seriously, they should have made the TA monsters stay at lv 50, so it would be little harder, since we all got huge boost with all the sub-class and upgrade to new gear.

The different between H and VH atm, is barely notice. Although, I think Duo only work on the first TA, since it gonna take too much time for buff dragon with duo.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 24, 2012, 11:35 PM
nice vid Piranha+^_^+ ima looking for party to do TAs right now (normal, hard, and now v.hard), just got home from work+^_^+ I'll be wandering around blk 10 for awhile+^_^+

Coatl
Oct 25, 2012, 12:54 AM
I also love how the song playing is rooftop run.
It's incredibly..fitting.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 25, 2012, 01:15 AM

I'll be like poster number 2 should i see a thread like that (unless I'm sleeping or at work/school)+^_^+ i have like 2 people out of 20 on my FL that replied to my whispers, so I'm lucky to get TAs done once a week, with such a thread, maybe I'll find a team even that does TAs regularly+^_^+

Coatl
Oct 25, 2012, 01:32 AM
I'll be like poster number 2 should i see a thread like that (unless I'm sleeping or at work/school)+^_^+ i have like 2 people out of 20 on my FL that replied to my whispers, so I'm lucky to get TAs done once a week, with such a thread, maybe I'll find a team even that does TAs regularly+^_^+

I do TAs every day. You can shoot me a whisper and we can get them done usually whenever I'm online pso2. ;x
If no one makes a thread for TA groups by tomorrow afternoon, I'll make the thread.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 25, 2012, 01:59 AM
I do TAs every day. You can shoot me a whisper and we can get them done usually whenever I'm online pso2. ;x
If no one makes a thread for TA groups by tomorrow afternoon, I'll make the thread.

kk, so you know, I've shot you like 4 whispers this past week alone (ok, really over the last couple months, but I'm an extremely shy person in game and only talk to like 3-5 people in a given week)+^_^+ ima start sending Mails to people, this whisper thing just don't work+^_^+
but not tonight, for some weird reason I'm getting 630ed a lot, that usually only happens like once a week+^_^+

darkante
Oct 25, 2012, 02:01 AM
I don't really like Time attacking, but getting 100k sounds like a good motivation to V.Hard TA. Since i'm a free player i could use it.

Ce'Nedra
Oct 25, 2012, 03:59 AM

I never said it's hard or easy, I just hate time attacking in general for reasons I stated above. And I also feel like I'm slowing people down, specially since my gear right now sucks balls (not even a single weapon that gets above 300 S-atk...and 5* units cause thats best I got)

gigawuts
Oct 25, 2012, 05:46 AM
I never said it's hard or easy, I just hate time attacking in general for reasons I stated above. And I also feel like I'm slowing people down, specially since my gear right now sucks balls (not even a single weapon that gets above 300 S-atk...and 5* units cause thats best I got)

A friend and I, as a FO/FIcast and a RA/FInewearl, with mediocre gear and little or literally zero mag bonuses to our relevant stats, can do VH nab in like 30 seconds away from S rank. We came even closer a couple times, but need that 5 extra DPS on the boss to do it in time. There is absolutely zero way a third would slow us down in any way shape or form.

Meji
Oct 25, 2012, 06:57 AM
Man, I need to play more TA's...

Anyone wanna play with me sometime? <3

Alenoir
Oct 25, 2012, 08:56 AM

It's about learning the shortcuts to the TA and have fun with it.

gigawuts
Oct 25, 2012, 09:01 AM
Man, I need to play more TA's...

Anyone wanna play with me sometime? <3

Yeah, since I've just trashed a ton of meseta I'm looking to do some TA's either every day or most days. Send me a friend request, char name is my forum name.