PDA

View Full Version : What if...?

Crimera
Oct 24, 2012, 05:20 PM
they started offering different idle stances as scratch items? I think that would be pretty nice because I really don't like the way they make females stand in this game. It looks like it hurts the way they lean back :X.

Also, to take it a bit further, what if they did the same for jumping animations. Like instead of the regular plain jump, they would offer a flipping animation.

It wouldn't change the functionality of it, but it offers some more uniqueness to your character like the poses we get sometimes in scratches.

EDIT: the way they stand in the salon shop would be fine as well even. I don't know why they made it like that *shudders*.

Angelo
Oct 24, 2012, 05:22 PM
they started offering different idle stances as scratch items? I think that would be pretty nice because I really don't like the way they make females stand in this game. It looks like it hurts the way they lean back :X.

Also, to take it a bit further, what if they did the same for jumping animations. Like instead of the regular plain jump, they would offer a flipping animation.

It wouldn't change the functionality of it, but it offers some more uniqueness to your character.

Would be cool. DCUO and Champions Online did something like this.

Broken_L_button
Oct 24, 2012, 05:25 PM
Anything to get rid of the awful posture the characters have would be great.

Crimera
Oct 24, 2012, 05:26 PM
yea i forgot about dcuo. That is a good example of that.

Angelo
Oct 24, 2012, 05:29 PM
I personally like the female cutesy stance in-game, but I know there are quite a few 'macha' characters out there who would be better suited for a more intimidating stance.

Also a more 'aloof' stance could be cool for some of the more laid back characters.

Shirokami
Oct 24, 2012, 05:45 PM
You got my positive vote, It's not that I don't like current stances, but more variation would be nice.
Now you have to bring this to SEGA, lol.

NoiseHERO
Oct 24, 2012, 05:52 PM
What if...

They actually used the clothing shop!

blace
Oct 24, 2012, 06:05 PM
What if...

They actually used the clothing shop!

I wholeheartedly agree with this one.

Mike
Oct 24, 2012, 06:27 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with this one.
You can expect this not to happen. No matter how much we all want it to.

New standing or jumping animation would be interesting. It could be used like cast's hovering/walking option in the beauty shop. They'd probably be AC only so I wouldn't actually buy any though.

blace
Oct 24, 2012, 06:52 PM
You can expect this not to happen. No matter how much we all want it to.

New standing or jumping animation would be interesting. It could be used like cast's hovering/walking option in the beauty shop. They'd probably be AC only so I wouldn't actually buy any though.

Of course it won't, I have never seen a free to play game deviate from charging their patrons for aesthetics.

I can see different running animations, the default standing animation is something I won't see going away.

[Ayumi]
Oct 24, 2012, 07:47 PM
I want a stance where I look like "Touch me and I'll rip your **** off".

Chik'Tikka
Oct 24, 2012, 11:44 PM
i want Lola's idle stance (the nurse with all the drink COs) that stance would fit Mary vary well+^_^+ they already have that run/hover option in the esthe, wouldn't take much to copy it and make some adjustments for idle stance+^_^+