PDA

View Full Version : What to do when I can't turn in a Client Order?

OriginalB
Oct 24, 2012, 10:26 PM
Twice I have completed a client order and when I go to turn it in, it won't let me. It merely refreshes the window and continues to display the client order as complete, without rewarding me. It happened with the "Mag Breeder" quest that Echo gives, and now with the Orange Flower quest. With the Mag Breeder quest I abandoned it and tried again, and still got the same thing.

Anyone had issues like this? Anyone know how to fix them?

Rehks
Oct 24, 2012, 10:31 PM
For the Mag Breeder order, I had to deposit my Dimates since I had 9. You get 2 dimates from finishing her client order. So Check if you have 9 or 10.
For the Orange Flower quest, I have no idea.

Zorafim
Oct 24, 2012, 10:42 PM
Yes, um, make sure the quest doesn't give you any items. If it does, deposit them.

OriginalB
Oct 24, 2012, 10:45 PM
...you're right. Thanks. I feel stupid now!

Drifting Fable
Oct 24, 2012, 11:08 PM
Yep pretty much you'll need to be on the look out for making room for whatever item they're about to give you. I do wish that item would just go to your storage automatically or something like a "I need to drop something. Heh heh. Hold on" indicator.

DS23
Oct 27, 2012, 04:13 AM
I've had the same problem with the orange flower quest and had just figured it was bugged from my playing way into the game before doing a low level quest haha. Guess I can actually finish it after all.