PDA

View Full Version : I.... really... hate.... gameguard....

[Ayumi]
Oct 25, 2012, 02:31 AM
Why do they still use this bull...
I was trying to do a simple rare urgent mission which I needed for a Client Order and for whatever reason I get an error 630 (yet again).
Nothing having a connection problem other than PSO2.

Then when I tried to load the game back up it say error in "sending" or "downloading" gameguard....

What the hell?!
Now the urgent is over.
Thanks a lot Sega.

Chik'Tikka
Oct 25, 2012, 02:35 AM
hmm, and i thought the 4 630s i had tonight were due to bad weather, my browser was quitting on me at the same time, it's why i logged off..... if it is GG.... eww...+^_^+

[Ayumi]
Oct 25, 2012, 02:38 AM
hmm, and i thought the 4 630s i had tonight were due to bad weather, my browser was quitting on me at the same time, it's why i logged off..... if it is GG.... eww...+^_^+

I got 3 tonight.
The 1st 2 was okay as it was an hour ago.
One during a bloody Urgent Mission is not freaking okay, especially when I can't even log back on -.-

Chik'Tikka
Oct 25, 2012, 02:42 AM
i had just started getting into a JP MPA, you know that groove, 18 mins later, on the dot, i 630 and lose my local machine network capabilities, youtube freezes, mediafire says i lost connection, etc. but my Roku and Xbox are just fine+^_^+ i 630 several more times within 15 mins of logging back in, all i could accomplish was some ドゥドゥ wars and breif talk about FC COs+^_^+ GG, i will pay you to pleasure (spread disease) elsewhere+^_^+

Sp-24
Oct 25, 2012, 02:50 AM
;2874062']Why do they still use this bull...
I was trying to do a simple rare urgent mission which I needed for a Client Order and for whatever reason I get an error 630 (yet again).
Nothing having a connection problem other than PSO2.

Then when I tried to load the game back up it say error in "sending" or "downloading" gameguard....

What the hell?!
Now the urgent is over.
Thanks a lot Sega.

It's probably because you exited PSO2 and then tried to start it again too fast. Being an invasive rootkit, Gameguard takes a while to completely close properly (you can delete it through task manager just fine, though).

But don't get me wrong - while this wasn't GG's fault, it is still horrible.

Meji
Oct 25, 2012, 08:06 AM
But don't get me wrong - while this wasn't GG's fault, it is still horrible.Haha, you just beat me too it.