PDA

View Full Version : Taxation without Representation

Lamoon26
Oct 26, 2012, 01:51 AM
Just something funny/silly to think about

Fellow pso players as you all know when using the shop to sell items you must pay a tax fee on top of the actual amount.

where is this meseta going and why? We should demand an explanation from the game developers explaining where are extra money is going.

Maybe they should set up local schools and hospitals with our taxes that give back to the community like in game places to learn about all the new weapons items etc. what do you think the money should go to?

goldwing
Oct 26, 2012, 01:54 AM
Wow lol for real? As silly as this is tho i like the idea of being informed on what the new weapons are or will b.

Konflyk
Oct 26, 2012, 01:55 AM
I think the educational purpose in it all is, you can't have it all kids, uncle sam needs his paper stacks.

Lamoon26
Oct 26, 2012, 02:00 AM
Maybe they need it to make all our client orders, but I would imagine Koffie embezzles some of that cash to pay for all the extra security officers she needs, shes gotta be getting death threats after those last orders to get 50 cap and subclasses :)

blace
Oct 26, 2012, 02:06 AM
I imagine the money goes towards those ships. They don't repair themselves... oh wait they do.

Mike
Oct 26, 2012, 02:26 AM
I imagine the money goes towards those ships. They don't repair themselves... oh wait they do.

Pilot training maybe? No, wait....
Grinding? Hah. :wacko:

Seriously though, it's a mini-money sink and nothing more.

gigawuts
Oct 26, 2012, 03:57 AM
This is probably the best worst idea I've ever seen. More community activity directly influencing improvements to something in the game - more than just a statue announcing 1 million players.

We all know it's just a meseta sink, but may as well do something fun with it right? They're going to add more content anyway. May as well link the two! Even if it's just better interrupt ranking rewards.

DemonMike
Oct 26, 2012, 05:20 AM
I'd be happy with just a simple counter showing the amount of meseta raised through AH fees. I have no idea why I'm so fascinated with numbers, but I was really hoping they'd post the total hours played by the closed beta testers and so forth.

Lamoon26
Oct 26, 2012, 05:57 AM
yea the time idea is good or maybe some type of percentage charts like they post on their main website. You could check the chart data bank for things like
How many males to females
How many of each race
what percent of the game is each level
and so on.... just information to keep us into statistics entertained.

Crystal_Shard
Oct 26, 2012, 06:01 AM
Heh, this is kinda amusing. Suggest it during the next survey and see if Sega picks it up. :3

Ether
Oct 26, 2012, 08:39 AM
I'd be happy with just a simple counter showing the amount of meseta raised through AH fees.

I'd be more interested in knowing how much money Dudu has.

Rien
Oct 26, 2012, 10:12 AM
I'd be more interested in knowing how much money Dudu has.

It's funny because AH tax would be greater than doodoo's grind money

because RMT

Lamoon26
Oct 26, 2012, 05:38 PM
Or maybe some kind of tag we can put on any individual block that would notify us when space is available. you know I just gotta get in block 20 to see the afk mannequins selflessly take up space to show everyone there new weapons and clothes.

gigawuts
Oct 26, 2012, 05:48 PM
Or maybe some kind of tag we can put on any individual block that would notify us when space is available. you know I just gotta get in block 20 to see the afk mannequins selflessly take up space to show everyone there new weapons and clothes.

Man if only we had more blocks than just block 20. Like, maybe 19 blocks below it, and a whole shitload of blocks above it.

Man that would be so handy. Then you wouldn't have to worry about making blatantly unrelated replies in a thread having nothing to do with 3 month old idler whining.

Lamoon26
Oct 26, 2012, 06:55 PM
Man if only we had more blocks than just block 20. Like, maybe 19 blocks below it, and a whole shitload of blocks above it.

Man that would be so handy. Then you wouldn't have to worry about making blatantly unrelated replies in a thread having nothing to do with 3 month old idler whining.

Sorry, sorry didn't mean to offend just joking around I see how forums can get and trust me I dont have the time or wit to go toe to toe with you in an insults contest just trying to have a good time man.

gigawuts
Oct 26, 2012, 06:57 PM
No it's not like that, it's just this forum had nothing but whining about that for a good while and I'd rather nip it in the bud instead of watch it drone on for fifty pages like it usually did.

NoiseHERO
Oct 26, 2012, 06:58 PM
Budget goes to arkz zoo. Where they keep all the 234234 monsters we capture for them.

That Zoo must smell like Rappy Dick.

Lamoon26
Oct 26, 2012, 07:07 PM
Maybe it goes to pay for the break room where all the crystal bosses hide when they know they're suppose to be at work

Dark Agrani: ''Hey Burn Draal, weren't you suppose to be back out there 5 minutes ago?"

Burn Draal: ''Oh KRAP I was suppose to meet with ''''''' and drop them my '''''' oh well guess I'll just stay back here til next time.''

Chik'Tikka
Oct 26, 2012, 10:35 PM
+^_^+ all i know is it's cheaper then the sales tax i pay for stuff irl+^_^+ still, would be nice if they meseta actually went somewhere, like some sort of meseta power-ball where you can buy lotto tickets with FUN and if the number you pick matches a certain way you'd win part or all of the pot+^_^+