Nov 6, 2012, 04:37 PM
I'd give 2.8.

PepperCat
Nov 6, 2012, 06:44 PM
3.5!!!

Arika
Nov 13, 2012, 12:37 PM
Little question please,
Do you plan to sell those cheaper than market price? because I m curious why not you just put it in the shop ^^;

Arika
Nov 18, 2012, 05:39 AM
ignore potential customer.. fine then. I guess only stuff shown here is left over that couldn't sell in market.

Arika
Nov 18, 2012, 10:55 PM
Was interesting in lambda garland at first, but I can't compare it to other shop in game without knowing price. Was thinking that you may sell it cheaper than market since you advertise it here.

PepperCat
Nov 19, 2012, 01:11 PM
Man, you have such nice stuff... how am I so poor in this game? :(

Shinmarizu
Nov 23, 2012, 10:02 PM
You are a rich and lucky man, good sir. Beautiful stuff; I wish your Nishiki was still there for me to make an offer on.

Hopefully in the near future I will have enough meseta to make a decent offer on the Lambda Aliston (sp?). Your initial asking price is currently 10 mill; I'll have to do some work.

Shinmarizu
Nov 24, 2012, 10:46 AM
I should have realized that. I suppose the luck comes with grinding the weapons to +10; something that bast.... ahem, well-dressed gentleman has never allowed me to achieve.
All things considered, the prices of high-tier weapons like these are far beyond my current budget. I'll either have to hunt down a cheaply priced one or really save up. When that time comes, I will probably make an offer.

....that is, unless I decide to upgrade my armor again.