Oct 26, 2012, 11:35 PM
Because the last thread died and the thread starter didn't update it

By Weapon/Element:

Sword:

Ride Slasher: Catedral (Rare Catedra'n)

Over End: Catedralsa (Rare Catedra'nsa)

Partisan:

Slide End: Signo Blue (Rare Signo Beat)

Assault Buster: Banther Oran (Rare Snow Banther)

Wired Lance:

Cerberus Dance: Dagan Nero (Rare Dagan)

Air Pocket Swing: DiggNutz (Rare Digg)

Twin Dagger:

Orchestra: Dark Agrani (Rare Dark Ragne)

Quick March: Crys Dral (Rare Quartz Dragon)

Double Saber:

Acro Effect: King Varder (Rare Big Varder)

Surprise Dunk: Dal Maluri (Rare De Malmoth)

Knuckle:

Flash Thousand: Rogbelt (Rare Rockbear)

Surprise Knuckle: Banther Ong (Rare Fang Banther)

Gunslash:

Slash Rave: Banther Ong (Rare Fang Banther)

Addition Bullet: Banther Elena (Rare Snow Banshee)

Assault Rifle:

Impact Slider: Burn Dral (Rare Vol Dragon)

Glory Rain: King Varder (Rare Big Varder)

Launcher:

Nothing for you guys sorry :C (They either haven't been seen yet or they are Ruins mob drops)

Twin Machinegun:

Infinity Fire: Mi Mikuda (Rare Mikuda)

Elder Rebellion: Dark Agrani (Rare Dark Ragne)

Fire:

SaFoie: Burn Dral (Rare Vol Dragon)

Ice:

SaBarta: Banther Elena (Rare Snow Banshee)

Lightning:

Zondeel: Tranzexia (Rare Tranmizer)

Wind:

NaZan: Banther Donner (Rare Fang Banshee)

Light:

RaGrants: Crys Dral (Rare Quartz Dragon)

Dark:

SaMegid: Gwanada Nero (Rare Gwanada)

Good luck with your Rareception, everyone.

Xaeris
Oct 26, 2012, 11:42 PM
They really phoned it in on the naming of Additional Bullet, didn't they?

Rien
Oct 26, 2012, 11:46 PM
I dunno, I can't count on my fingertips the number of english players I've said "Glory Rain" to and had them misinterpret it as glory hole.

NoiseHERO
Oct 26, 2012, 11:51 PM
Any vids of "additional bullet"?

Rien
Oct 27, 2012, 12:12 AM
Sorry, it's actually "Addition Bullet", not "Additional Bullet"

changing it now.

Xaeris
Oct 27, 2012, 12:19 AM
Oh, that's much better.

otaku998
Oct 27, 2012, 01:02 AM
Both the PA i want, are from that Signo Blue, that robot is so dead, but it is kinda rare to meet >>

Sebastian & PSO
Oct 27, 2012, 01:13 AM
I just like any tornado PA that I can use with claw type weapons.

Rien
Oct 27, 2012, 01:55 AM
I just like any tornado PA that I can use with claw type weapons.

Except there's no claws

ShadowDragon28
Oct 27, 2012, 01:57 AM
sadly, certain models of Wired lances are the closest things we have to twin claws... :(

Skyly HUmar
Oct 27, 2012, 02:48 AM
I know I'm going in a contrary direction with over end, and it may not sound right to some, but I highly, highly doubt signo drops it.

For the past couple days since someone confirmed that over end drops from signo, me and 4 friends have been looking for it, weve seen a few, and the only PA we keep getting is Slide end. Now... im not saying that its completely impossible, it could just be dumb luck.

But seeing how only big bosses drop 2 PAs (from what i've seen anyway), and how its just not dropping, I think that it isnt signo. If and when I find it before it's confirmed, ill take a picture.

Rien
Oct 27, 2012, 02:56 AM
Note that the green domes in the Desert and red boxes seem to have the possibility of dropping any of the disks.

jooozek
Oct 27, 2012, 03:32 AM
Note that the green domes in the Desert and red boxes seem to have the possibility of dropping any of the disks.

That doesn't make too much sense for them to add rare disks to rare enemies and then in the same time add them to boxes. Do you have any proof of those drops? Can't take this as more than a rumour. Same goes for Over End dropping from Signo Blue, I've killed around 20 of them and they never dropped anything other than Slash End.

Rien
Oct 27, 2012, 03:38 AM
That doesn't make too much sense for them to add rare disks to rare enemies and then in the same time add them to boxes. Do you have any proof of those drops? Can't take this as more than a rumour. Same goes for Over End dropping from Signo Blue, I've killed around 20 of them and they never dropped anything other than Slash End.

Slide end*

And I myself have obtained Infinity Fire 7 from a Green Dome.

Some japanese reported 6-star disks (iirc, Cerberus Dance) from forest red ontainers.

jooozek
Oct 27, 2012, 03:56 AM
Slide end*

And I myself have obtained Infinity Fire 7 from a Green Dome.

Some japanese reported 6-star disks (iirc, Cerberus Dance) from forest red ontainers.

I've asked for proof, not baseless statements which could easily be explained and dispelled (1) desert EM, mi micda spawn on dome 2) diggnutt kill near a red box).

otaku998
Oct 27, 2012, 03:57 AM
I hope Over End won't turn out to be from a Rare Quartz instead, would cry

Rien
Oct 27, 2012, 04:01 AM
I've asked for proof, not baseless statements which could easily be explained and dispelled (1) desert EM, mi micda spawn on dome 2) nero dagan kill near a red box).

1) Only robots spawn inside domes, and if you break it it cuts the spawns and drops items

only 2) is plausible

jooozek
Oct 27, 2012, 04:14 AM
http://kalpha.img.jugem.jp/20120905_770298.jpg

Obviously they can't, right?

Raymee
Oct 27, 2012, 04:16 AM
1) Only robots spawn inside domes, and if you break it it cuts the spawns and drops items

only 2) is plausible

Of course, everyone knows that you get items from breaking the dome barrier. He wants actual screenshots of people getting disks from them, in other words.

Again, what I just quoted was merely a statement, not proof.

Screenshots/videos are proof.

gigawuts
Oct 27, 2012, 05:46 AM
http://kalpha.img.jugem.jp/20120905_770298.jpg

Obviously they can't, right?

Rappies are a special case - they can spawn with anything. Mi micdas do not spawn unless micdas are already spawning, and micdas do not spawn there. Finding a mi micda in the desert (unless it's the emission) would be like finding a signo blue in caves or burn dral in the mines. It just doesn't work that way.

It's already known for a fact that domes spawn discs for any class at an equal rate. As in, it's not tied to your current class like boxes or enemy drops are. All it would take is forgetting to unlink the 6* discs for them to spawn 6* discs, which I find a pretty likely scenario.

Either way, it seems disc spawn rates on domes have been nerfed, as I've broken like 5 domes in the last day and found just 2 discs. What worked before seems to have been noticed.

jooozek
Oct 27, 2012, 06:40 AM
Rappies are a special case - they can spawn with anything. Mi micdas do not spawn unless micdas are already spawning, and micdas do not spawn there. Finding a mi micda in the desert (unless it's the emission) would be like finding a signo blue in caves or burn dral in the mines. It just doesn't work that way.
I've seen darkers spawn inside domes plenty.

It's already known for a fact that domes spawn discs for any class at an equal rate. As in, it's not tied to your current class like boxes or enemy drops are. All it would take is forgetting to unlink the 6* discs for them to spawn 6* discs, which I find a pretty likely scenario.
I'm not a force, how did I get Deband lv. 13 from a forest box? I'm not a gunner, how come I've got satellite aim from a turret in mines? What are those facts that you speak of?

Either way, it seems disc spawn rates on domes have been nerfed, as I've broken like 5 domes in the last day and found just 2 discs. What worked before seems to have been noticed.
Or they never dropped and don't drop (since no one wants to provide any proof).

gigawuts
Oct 27, 2012, 06:58 AM
I've seen darkers spawn inside domes plenty.

I'm not a force, how did I get Deband lv. 13 from a forest box? I'm not a gunner, how come I've got satellite aim from a turret in mines? What are those facts that you speak of?

Or they never dropped and don't drop (since no one wants to provide any proof).

I've gotten them. If words aren't enough for you then tough shit I guess deal w/ it, it sounds like you'll never know. Try not to cry too hard about it.

It's already known for a fact that domes spawn discs for any class at an equal rate. As in, it's not tied to your current class like boxes or enemy drops are. All it would take is forgetting to unlink the 6* discs for them to spawn 6* discs, which I find a pretty likely scenario.That's how you get them. You're more likely to find discs for your current class. More likely. It's not all at an equal rate. One is more likely than the other. The domes weren't affected by this.

jooozek
Oct 27, 2012, 07:16 AM
I've gotten them. If words aren't enough for you then tough shit I guess deal w/ it, it sounds like you'll never know. Try not to cry too hard about it.
And I've got a UFO in my garage. Too bad, you aren't badass enough so I can't show it to you!

That's how you get them. You're more likely to find discs for your current class. More likely. It's not all at an equal rate. One is more likely than the other. The domes weren't affected by this.
That's strange, because I never get any hunter weapons/discs from them when I play hunter. So what were you saying again? More likely? More like it doesn't matter.

gigawuts
Oct 27, 2012, 07:21 AM
And I've got a UFO in my garage. Too bad, you aren't badass enough so I can't show it to you!

That's strange, because I never get any hunter weapons/discs from them when I play hunter. So what were you saying again? More likely? More like it doesn't matter.

Yeah there's a conspiracy out to get you to believe things that aren't true, the entire internet is in on it bro. Japanese players AND english players.

Like I said: If my word isn't enough I guess that's just tough shit. I've already done your own damn research for you enough. Either try to hold back the tears or maybe do some testing for your god damn self. Everyone else seems convinced, because either they don't need certified video evidence or they've seen it themselves. It's just you that runs around whinging like a creaky door about how you need proof or else you won't believe anyone, as if it's of any consequence whatsoever what you believe.

otaku998
Oct 27, 2012, 07:24 AM
@jooozek I did find dics for hunter when playing as hunter in dome. But either way you demand proof that it works that way, do you have proof it does NOT work that way? You should take your trolling argument elsewhere. None of what you have been doing contribute any to the thread , just like i am. This thread is for people posting where/how they get the new PA and may be confirmation ss if they have. If you don't have anything useful to input here, get off your UFO.

Crystal_Shard
Oct 27, 2012, 07:28 AM
I wonder what's with this recent spate of people all asking for empirical proof that so and so is telling the truth...

@Gigawuts: Were those domes supposed to drop more, or might it just be the RNG at work? It'll be a shame if I missed the bandwagon before I got one of my coveted techs.

GoldenFalcon
Oct 27, 2012, 07:35 AM
Hey jooozek, "Machine Factory" spawns machines, k
not darkers
ever

And there's been proof in the past (before this update) of the domes giving people the stuff

/thinks jooozek is only trying to keep the board alive

gigawuts
Oct 27, 2012, 07:36 AM
In the past any time I cracked a dome I found 2-3 discs, each time, for all classes at about equal rates. I made quite a pretty penny getting my hands on high level discs for new classes and selling them this way. Today I've broken probably 5 domes already and only found 2 discs so far, each from a different dome. Yesterday I found only a couple from different domes too.

jooozek
Oct 27, 2012, 07:51 AM
Yeah there's a conspiracy out to get you to believe things that aren't true, the entire internet is in on it bro. Japanese players AND english players.

Like I said: If my word isn't enough I guess that's just tough shit. I've already done your own damn research for you enough. Either try to hold back the tears or maybe do some testing for your god damn self. Everyone else seems convinced, because either they don't need certified video evidence or they've seen it themselves. It's just you that runs around whinging like a creaky door about how you need proof or else you won't believe anyone, as if it's of any consequence whatsoever what you believe.

Forget I asked you anything, just gonna stop bothering with you, don't really want to partake in this pissing contest that you are trying to create here.

@jooozek I did find dics for hunter when playing as hunter in dome. But either way you demand proof that it works that way, do you have proof it does NOT work that way? You should take your trolling argument elsewhere. None of what you have been doing contribute any to the thread , just like i am. This thread is for people posting where/how they get the new PA and may be confirmation ss if they have. If you don't have anything useful to input here, get off your UFO.

In case you don't realise this, it's because it's impossible for me to provide such proof. Why is it impossible to provide such proof? It's because those discs don't drop anywhere but from the rare enemies. How can I prove it to you? It's not like you'd be satisfied with a screenshot of even 20 domes not having them. That wouldn't prove anything because I could be selective about screenshots that I've shown you. On the other hand, all those claims in this thread can be easily proven but since no one wants to provide them it's safe to assume that it's just rumours that aren't true.

I wonder what's with this recent spate of people all asking for empirical proof that so and so is telling the truth...
Go ahead and try to get Over End from Signo Blues and come back without results and after that you maybe will stop generalising and trying to instigate anything.

Hey jooozek, "Machine Factory" spawns machines, k
not darkers
ever

And there's been proof in the past (before this update) of the domes giving people the stuff

/thinks jooozek is only trying to keep the board alive

Hey GoldenFalcon, nice assumptions bro you made but I've never said that domes don't give anything. Also, about your claim ""Machine Factory" spawns machines, k", it's untrue, check previous pages.

GoldenFalcon
Oct 27, 2012, 07:56 AM
Hey GoldenFalcon, nice assumptions bro you made but I've never said that domes don't give anything. Also, about your claim ""Machine Factory" spawns machines, k", it's untrue, check previous pages.

What assumptions? I said "the stuff", referring to the new PA's

That Rappy is secretly a machine, don't you know*

*(gigawuts already explained)

gigawuts
Oct 27, 2012, 07:58 AM
Yes, pissing contest that I'm creating, not you even a little bit.

holmwood
Oct 27, 2012, 09:55 AM
Thanks for updating the list Rien. :)

Skyly HUmar
Oct 27, 2012, 11:08 AM
I hope Over End won't turn out to be from a Rare Quartz instead, would cry

Quick march and Ragrantz are from rare quartz.

otaku998
Oct 27, 2012, 11:16 AM
Well since i don't play force so for now i don't mind Ragrantz. Haven't seen Quick March in action though, so can't tell if it worths the trouble?

Crystal_Shard
Oct 27, 2012, 02:24 PM
@jooosek: Being a little sensitive there aren't we? No interest in Over End right now, and not planning to crack domes forever either. That's pretty boring. However, don't you think you went a little too quick into attack mode to begin with? If the domes don't drop the techs, that will become evident after some time. There's no need for you to come charging in trying to prove everyone wrong and antagonizing the whole thread at the same time.

In the past any time I cracked a dome I found 2-3 discs, each time, for all classes at about equal rates. I made quite a pretty penny getting my hands on high level discs for new classes and selling them this way. Today I've broken probably 5 domes already and only found 2 discs so far, each from a different dome. Yesterday I found only a couple from different domes too.

Yeah, I noticed that too while cracking domes with you guys. Sigh. Not holding out hope the RNG is going to be kind to me anytime soon. Maybe I'll go hunting in Caves and FC a little bit more soon.

Eman2417
Oct 27, 2012, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the list.
And I lold at the domes creating darkers.

Yunfa
Oct 27, 2012, 08:29 PM
Can someone make a compilation video of the special moves?

Rien
Oct 28, 2012, 04:19 AM
After some hunting, I finally found the answer to the problem.

Over End- Cate'dralsa, Rare Cate'dransa.

Unfortunately I had my UI turned off when I took the screenshot and can't remember how to get it back... but it should make sense. (before non-believers start calling me out on this)

otaku998
Oct 28, 2012, 07:03 AM
Time to get myself a poison weapon

Skyly HUmar
Oct 28, 2012, 11:07 AM

Unfortunately I had my UI turned off when I took the screenshot and can't remember how to get it back... but it should make sense. (before non-believers start calling me out on this)

I belive you on this one, Its a boss no one has reported the drop from. Thank you for your find.

gigawuts
Oct 28, 2012, 01:50 PM
So there's a tech I can't identify. It's a new lightning tech, and I thought it was zondeel but now that I have zondeel I can very clearly tell it's not. It's pretty much PSO1's razonde. It seemsto pulse for a couple hits., either that or they recast it pretty quickly. It doesn't do any vacuuming like zondeel, as far as I can tell.

I thought this was what I was getting when I bought zondeel, but definitely not. It has a similar radius. I don't see any other new lightning techs in any lists, so is it something to do with being a force when casting zondeel?

Skyly HUmar
Oct 28, 2012, 01:52 PM
So there's a tech I can't identify. It's a new lightning tech, and I thought it was zondeel but now that I have zondeel I can very clearly tell it's not. It's pretty much PSO1's razonde. It seemsto pulse for a couple hits., either that or they recast it pretty quickly. It doesn't do any vacuuming like zondeel, as far as I can tell.

I thought this was what I was getting when I bought zondeel, but definitely not. It has a similar radius. I don't see any other new lightning techs in any lists, so is it something to do with being a force when casting zondeel?

When you use an electric tech on zondeel it looks alot different and does dammage over time like sazonde

gigawuts
Oct 28, 2012, 02:00 PM
Yeah, that's what I've been seeing. Oh, I'm going to like zondeel. Thanks!

NoiseHERO
Oct 28, 2012, 03:10 PM
Whaaaaaaaaat?

I gotta pic my lightning FO back up if I get that tech then.

Skyly HUmar
Oct 28, 2012, 04:55 PM
Actually, id like to ask, is there a rare caterdransa? I see caterdrall as the rare one in caves and fc records.

Soultrigger
Oct 28, 2012, 06:59 PM
Actually, id like to ask, is there a rare caterdransa? I see caterdrall as the rare one in caves and fc records.

There is no rare Ra'nsa, and there is no Over End. Rien didn't do his research properly, lol. Actually, it's because rare Ra'nsa = rare Cater.

Anyways, as much as everyone wants to hate on jooozek, he/she has a point. While it is certainly okay to make claims based on (potentially mistaken) personal experience, you should not treat these as facts without substantial proof (which even then may be wrong in the case of unnoticed rare enemy spawns).

My input is this:
If what people say is true about domes dropping 6* PAs is true, then from what I see, these PA's may merely be limited to non-boss rare PAs (i.e. Cerberus Swing, Air Pocket Swing, Infinity Fire, Slide End). I have yet to hear anyone get anything substantial from a dome, which would easily be proven true (there is no way you're going to find a Rare Banther PA in desert).

Now here is another thing to note. In the scenario that the domes dropped ANY PA, out of hundreds of thousands of players over a week, you would expect to see at least ONE Over End or Launcher PA. But the truth is that there are none: I have checked player shops everyday and never have I seen a PA listed for sale. If they were indeed that rare, you can be sure to bet someone is going to try and sell it for a ridiculously overpriced amount. And yet, none exist. I think that alone should tell you that domes can't drop all PAs, and that some are simply unreleased in the game's current version.

Now it's pretty obvious why they're unreleased. There's 2 new bosses coming out for Ruins. It shouldn't take a genius to know that they're going to drop the 3 PAs that are left. The only thing that should be questioned is why SEGA decided to shaft Launchers.

Skyly HUmar
Oct 28, 2012, 07:34 PM
Its also very possible that people have just baught up the PA before you check shop. The way the game is now, over end is either rare snow banther's 2nd PA, malmo's PA, or they replaced drall's sword surfing in fc for it. If its none of those 3 its indeed as you say and it will drop from either the rare dagash, or one of the 2 new bosses that arnt released yet.

But, the guy that posted above sais he got over end from a rare cater in fc, so before i call bs, ill do what ive been doing so far; seeing for myself.

Soultrigger
Oct 28, 2012, 07:58 PM
Its also very possible that people have just baught up the PA before you check shop. The way the game is now, over end is either rare snow banther's 2nd PA, malmo's PA, or they replaced drall's sword surfing in fc for it. If its none of those 3 its indeed as you say and it will drop from either the rare dagash, or one of the 2 new bosses that arnt released yet.

But, the guy that posted above sais he got over end from a rare cater in fc, so before i call bs, ill do what ive been doing so far; seeing for myself.

Er no, Snow Banther drops Assault Buster/Addition Bullet. De Malmoth drops Surprise Dunk. Caterdraal drops Ride Slasher, even from Caves EM (meaning, level doesn't matter).

I've fought enough rare bosses to know almost the entire drop list of PAs, and the rest I've easily looked up from random sources.

Also, what a guy said he found? Caterdraal drops Ride Slasher, I'm 99.9% sure he mistaken Over End for Ride Slasher or is just a troll.

And yes, it is certainly true that SOMEONE could've bought the PAs before I got a chance to see them on sale. But considering how often I frequent player shops, how there are 3 PAs that have yet to pop up (read: THREE PAs), and how aside from Over End, I don't think someone is going to dish out 10~15+mil to get a PA they don't know in advance what it looks like, especially if it'll come out within another week (just in case you didn't know, some of the new rare PAs are really bad). If they did get the PA, why haven't they been showing it off? You would think people would know the existence of the PAs by word of mouth.

So yea, I could be wrong. But I'm very confident given the current situation they most likely don't exist. And why bother believing it? You're much better off letting those domes spawn Signo Guns for a chance at SSPN then to destroy domes going off a rumor with hardly any credibility.

Z-0
Oct 28, 2012, 08:05 PM
Yeah, Over End doesn't exist just yet. No Wiki has drop information on it, and it isn't appearing in the Ship 1 shops either (and if the population on there aren't selling it, it's most definitely not available yet, as uber rares such as Lambda Aristin (pre-part 2) were showing up in those shops).

NoiseHERO
Oct 28, 2012, 08:07 PM
I thought Gigawut-Senpai had Overend?

Skyly HUmar
Oct 28, 2012, 09:33 PM
@ soul and Z-0: Thanks for clearing that up for me, all thats left for me to test is rare cater in fc. And about the domes, i dont belive that, but sega's done some wierd things before (lol psu) so i say it doesnt hurt to crack them open if I see one.

Oh and soul, is assault buster any good? Im digging slide end so far and I may just use it to replace speed rain in my combo.

@ rock, Pretty sure he meant Slide end, ive killed alot of signos now grinding mines, in full parties mind you, and no one in my paries has ever found it.

gigawuts
Oct 28, 2012, 09:52 PM
Over end is the sword PA right? The new one with a giant projected blue beam blade thing?

Yeah. I've seen it in a JP MPA.

In before claims that I'm lying.

edit: I never said I had it, I said I saw it.

edit2: For some more information on this - and I'm pretty sure it's been fixed by now as it certainly wasn't intended - I also saw zondeel in use before the rare tranmizer existed. Between that, and seeing over end in a trick or treat emission about 2 hours after the servers went up after the patch, and friends' friends (lol) saying they got new PA's/techs from domes, and how fucking retarded it would be to say it's not happening given how prevalent the claims were up until recently or that there was a ghost mi micda in the dome, I'm going to be saying domes dropped 6* discs but probably had that ability removed in the last expansion.

And to preempt this: Yes, as a hunter that bought a skilltree just to specialize in sword gear with 2% more JA Bonus damage at the expense of wired lance and partisan gear, I can tell sword PA's apart.

Skyly HUmar
Oct 28, 2012, 11:52 PM
Over end is the sword PA right? The new one with a giant projected blue beam blade thing?

Yeah. I've seen it in a JP MPA.

In before claims that I'm lying.

edit: I never said I had it, I said I saw it.

edit2: For some more information on this - and I'm pretty sure it's been fixed by now as it certainly wasn't intended - I also saw zondeel in use before the rare tranmizer existed. Between that, and seeing over end in a trick or treat emission about 2 hours after the servers went up after the patch, and friends' friends (lol) saying they got new PA's/techs from domes, and how fucking retarded it would be to say it's not happening given how prevalent the claims were up until recently or that there was a ghost mi micda in the dome, I'm going to be saying domes dropped 6* discs but probably had that ability removed in the last expansion.

And to preempt this: Yes, as a hunter that bought a skilltree just to specialize in sword gear with 2% more JA Bonus damage at the expense of wired lance and partisan gear, I can tell sword PA's apart.

oh, i thought you said you found over end from rare signo, my misunderstanding. And actually, zondeel was out the same time vh desert was, transexia was already implimented at that point. My friends say theve seen over end in the field too so im sure that some players have it.

otaku998
Oct 29, 2012, 12:05 AM
I have seen it in action too so pretty sure it exists

/inb4 sreenshot or not happened

Soultrigger
Oct 29, 2012, 02:49 AM
@Skyly HuMAR:
I didn't actually get Assault Buster myself, but from the person who did get it and uses it, he seemed rather disappointed in it. It's a charge PA that does a fast dash stab. It seems limited in situations because of its linear range, but I don't know how the damage output compares. If I were to guess, Speed Rain is better.
I personally wouldn't hunt for Catadraal at FC. I fought Catadraal in Caves EM with a full Team MPA, and no one got Over End. Ride Slasher doesn't sell for much, so the amount of rushing you would have to do is not worth it in the event you do get a Catadraal with a dropped PA.

Concerning Over End, that is interesting to hear people have seen it firsthand. It's a shame no screens were taken, as it's hard to be convinced without a lot of people verifying its existence.

It's very possible that they were hackers, as I recall seeing a video even prior to new classes/weapons which showcased a bunch of unreleased techs, including Zondeel and RaGrants. But in the case these were legitimately obtained, why haven't any shown up in shop? Trick or Treat has been out long enough for enough domes to break to someone who is willing to sell it instead of use it for themselves. Then again, Ship 2 has only recently started to find Avengers from Crys Draal...

jooozek
Oct 29, 2012, 03:04 AM
Between that, and seeing over end in a trick or treat emission about 2 hours after the servers went up after the patch, and friends' friends (lol) saying they got new PA's/techs from domes, and how fucking retarded it would be to say it's not happening given how prevalent the claims were up until recently or that there was a ghost mi micda in the dome, I'm going to be saying domes dropped 6* discs but probably had that ability removed in the last expansion.

Do tell how much more retarded it is than saying that Over End drops from Signo Blues or the imaginary Catedransal? You know why was I here arguing this shit? It's so people don't spend their entire time in mines for something that doesn't exist, like morons. I'm sure making people hunt nonexistant stuff is more retarded but I don't really know how this "retarded" scale thingy works so yeah I guess it might not be?

ITT: rumourmill

GoldenFalcon
Oct 29, 2012, 03:14 AM
so people don't spend their entire time in mines

I thought the subject was desert, since people already spend their entire time in mines

jooozek
Oct 29, 2012, 03:21 AM
I thought the subject was desert, since people already spend their entire time in mines

Mines is just an example, swap it with whatever you want.

otaku998
Oct 29, 2012, 04:27 AM
Which part about Catadraal is imaginary?

About Assault Buster, well, Speed Rain is indeed still a better skill in most situation. And even when you just want one quick hit then move , a charge Slide End is much better so well duh i am kinda disappointed myself. I was expecting a straight charge (knuckle) partizan version with a much better range.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti18Rr935VE

Not that the range is that bad though

jooozek
Oct 29, 2012, 04:33 AM
Which part about Catadraal is imaginary?

The part where it has a "sibling" called Catedralsa (or w/e name for an imaginary enemy you can come up with), obviously.

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2012, 06:01 AM
Do tell how much more retarded it is than saying that Over End drops from Signo Blues or the imaginary Catedransal? You know why was I here arguing this shit? It's so people don't spend their entire time in mines for something that doesn't exist, like morons. I'm sure making people hunt nonexistant stuff is more retarded but I don't really know how this "retarded" scale thingy works so yeah I guess it might not be?

ITT: rumourmill

Okay, I will tell how much more retarded it is.

One of these things is not possible. Mi micdas do not spawn in non-emission desert. Tested, that's not how it happened.

One of these things can be tested.

Glad to clear it up for you, since you never actually test anything yourself, you just whine about it until other people do it for you.

Hackers getting it via crazyhax is completely viable. All I know is I've seen it myself. Anyone saying that I'm not reliable can kindly shove it.

jooozek
Oct 29, 2012, 06:11 AM
One of these things is not possible. Mi micdas do not spawn in non-emission desert. Tested, that's not how it happened.
1. Op never said that it was "non-emission desert" so you can indeed shove it.
2. Even if Mi Micdas can't spawn in those domes they can easily be killed on them, this game has lots of moves that cause knockback, wouldn't be surprised if someone knocked it back on a dome after it was destroyed but OP didn't pick up the drops from the dome and the disk from it dropped between the dome drops.
3. Do tell how do you test an enemy that doesn't exist?

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2012, 06:15 AM
I think after how long the FC has been in the game, if not even one of us can account for even one ol micda in the desert we can say with fairly good certainty that it doesn't happen.

RNG be damned, this is not rocket science, this is not real life, this is a god damn video game and it's not even a complex one at that. You can let go of the super duper cautious "you can't know man YOU JUST CAN'T KNOW" and "WE NEED LIKE EVIDENCE DUDE" routines. It's tiresome and boring, and being that you contribute literally nothing to any discussions you bring that to I think by now you've lost the right to demand mountains of evidence for things other people believe just fine.

For which enemy it drops from, sure, ask for evidence there. For it existing at all? Sod off.

Skyly HUmar
Oct 29, 2012, 11:07 AM
@Skyly HuMAR:
I didn't actually get Assault Buster myself, but from the person who did get it and uses it, he seemed rather disappointed in it. It's a charge PA that does a fast dash stab. It seems limited in situations because of its linear range, but I don't know how the damage output compares. If I were to guess, Speed Rain is better.
I personally wouldn't hunt for Catadraal at FC. I fought Catadraal in Caves EM with a full Team MPA, and no one got Over End. Ride Slasher doesn't sell for much, so the amount of rushing you would have to do is not worth it in the event you do get a Catadraal with a dropped PA.

I know about ride slasher :P, I actually got one a couple weeks back. What I'm saying is that it may be possible (although admitidly unlikely) that drall in fc drops a different pa than drall in caves. Sides, im sure It wont take too much... longer... (>.> damnit sakai...) to find one.

BULLSHIT!

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Skyly_Flow/pso20121029_170407_000.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Skyly_Flow/pso20121029_170850_002.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

There I called it lol. Guess over end isnt out yet. But since alot of my friends have said they've seen over end in MPAs (my drive for finding it) The dome theory just became alot more plausible imo.

Z-0
Oct 29, 2012, 04:23 PM
Oh, look at that.

Rare Caterdra'n (yeah, it shows up with the same name in the Enemy Records in both Caves and Continent).

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 04:54 PM
BULLSHIT!

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Skyly_Flow/pso20121029_170407_000.jpg
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Skyly_Flow/pso20121029_170850_002.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

There I called it lol. Guess over end isnt out yet. But since alot of my friends have said they've seen over end in MPAs (my drive for finding it) The dome theory just became alot more plausible imo.
You forgot to put a picture of the disc being found, and the disc being in your inventory. For all we know you could have had brought that disc with you, and not even gotten a PA from that monster.

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2012, 05:23 PM
You forgot to put a picture of the disc being found, and the disc being in your inventory. For all we know you could have had brought that disc with you, and not even gotten a PA from that monster.

Is this sarcasm or not? It's hard to tell sometimes.

If you're serious, are you by any chance off your meds? Because you sound concerningly paranoid.

Cry0
Oct 29, 2012, 05:30 PM
wait the rare caterdran also spawns in the hard skylands mission?

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 05:30 PM
Is this sarcasm or not? It's hard to tell sometimes.

If you're serious, are you by any chance off your meds? Because you sound concerningly paranoid.
Yes it's serious. I don't have any meds. And I'm just pointing out that if you are going to contest something you need to provide the full evidence.

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2012, 05:38 PM
Yes it's serious. I don't have any meds. And I'm just pointing out that if you are going to contest something you need to provide the full evidence.

Based on this logic not even image evidence is valid, because photoshop exists.

You can't even know if it's real if they do a video, because they could edit the english patch to just change the item names.

You don't know man.

You just don't know.

trustno1

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 05:42 PM
Based on this logic not even image evidence is valid, because photoshop exists.

You can't even know if it's real if they do a video, because they could edit the english patch to just change the item names.

You don't know man.

You just don't know.

trustno1
Very true.

Skyly HUmar
Oct 29, 2012, 05:52 PM

Yeah, I had user interface off for a contest I entered, sue me. I spent 1 and a half days hunting a rare ransa because I honestly belived that there was a chance of getting over end from it. I bring you proof that theres no such thing as a caterdrallsa, and I get the same PA as you do from caterdrall in caves, and you think I faked it just cuz my interface was off?

Listen buddy, if you dont belive me, go ahead and look for yourself, I wont stop you lol.

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 06:21 PM
As far as I could tell, your interface didn't look like it was off. Your menu showed up in the pics you posted. And I'm just saying, that we have two contradicting statements here. In order to clear up which one is correct, you would need to prove it beyond doubt. Is it not also possible that both PAs could drop from the same enemy?

Skyly HUmar
Oct 29, 2012, 06:34 PM
Subbosses only drop 1 PA.

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 06:41 PM
Is there an official source on that one? I must have missed that.

Skyly HUmar
Oct 29, 2012, 06:46 PM
nothing official, but since the new PAs came out the only enemies that have dropped more than one rare PA are the big bosses.

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 06:51 PM
nothing official, but since the new PAs came out the only enemies that have dropped more than one rare PA are the big bosses.
Maybe this is the first. They have only been out for 1-2 weeks. People have gone for 10 years not finding a Psycho Wand in PSO1. By that same token, it's highly possible that no one has reported different findings in 1-2 weeks. Nothing is definite until it is proven or proven wrong.

Skyly HUmar
Oct 29, 2012, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I dont see why drall is an exeption to that so im gonna go out on a limb and say its not out yet.

GoldenFalcon
Oct 29, 2012, 08:43 PM
The main thing is that enemies cannot have area-specific drops unless it's for a client order

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I dont see why drall is an exeption to that so im gonna go out on a limb and say its not out yet.
But, is there anyway to prove that bosses like Caterdran'sa, and such only have one rare/PA drop.

Soultrigger
Oct 30, 2012, 03:53 PM
But, is there anyway to prove that bosses like Caterdran'sa, and such only have one rare/PA drop.

I hope you realize the proof you're asking for is impossible. How do you prove an enemy doesn't drop something? For all we know, Normal Mode Oodans have had an 11* rare weapon drop since day one but has a 0.000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of dropping.

With the kind of proof you're asking, the only way to have 100% proof is Sakai or someone from Sega announcing Catadraal does not drop Over End. Now how do you honestly expect that to happen without you threatening SEGA by holding a person by gunpoint.

Yes, proof is important. But your extreme notion of validity contributes nothing to the topic. When proof isn't available, people go by logical assumptions based on patterns. If big bosses have been confirmed to drop 2 PAs while mini bosses have confirmed to drop 1, you know, maybe, just MAYBE there's a pattern.

@Skyly:
That time spent hunting for Catadraal, you could've easily gone for Gwanada Nero and sold Sa Megid for a mil profit per tradeable disc. >_> But thanks for confirming something that quite honestly should've been obvious from all the information known.

Link1275
Oct 30, 2012, 07:30 PM
You just proved my point. Thank you very much.

Sp-24
Oct 30, 2012, 08:13 PM
Do people only see what they wish to see these days?

NoiseHERO
Oct 30, 2012, 08:52 PM
Why does everything have to be so complicated!

If you don't believe it, your loss. Or if the other person is gonna be stubborn about information without proof. Why's it gotta be about whose right and whose wrong in every discussion.

But yeah, you may as well not believe a certain enemy drops ANYTHING if you haven't seen the item drop from the monster yourself... by this "you're automatically wrong, or somehow purposely trying to lie to me because everyone is out to get me so I won't believe you without proof." logic.

I understand the concept of misinformation being annoying. I was KIND of misinformed about something too. (gunslash PA dropping from something in desert, but it actually came from the dome. and the PA really drops from the rare banther.) But you're kind of stretching that into something ridiculous. And it really just sounds like e-argument BS to be THAT stubborn about something for a small reason.

Skyly HUmar
Oct 30, 2012, 09:03 PM
@Skyly:
That time spent hunting for Catadraal, you could've easily gone for Gwanada Nero and sold Sa Megid for a mil profit per tradeable disc. >_> But thanks for confirming something that quite honestly should've been obvious from all the information known.

True, But I don't have a shop and I already have sa megid. I would be lv 47/46 hu/fi if i had spent the time grinding though ill admit lol. And I cant wait till next week to start hunting for it.

gigawuts
Oct 30, 2012, 10:33 PM
edit: I made a remark about how any rare I haven't found not being in the game legitimately and how people should prove me wrong (which they can't, all evidence can be fabricated), but on second thought I'll refrain from making that post and leave this thread on topic.

What with that discussion being pointless and all.