Kimil Adrayne
Oct 27, 2012, 03:00 PM
Anyone else see this sort of thing?
[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/QR10h.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/S520n.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZmMSi.jpg
[/spoiler-box]
Been seeing a lot of these sorts of parties lately, playing the Hard Free Tunnels mission. I have a doubt that ~so~ many people play together as level 40 Rangers with button mashed names.

Anyone notice this or have an idea what's going on?

jooozek
Oct 27, 2012, 03:02 PM
RMT bots.

Kimil Adrayne
Oct 27, 2012, 03:03 PM
Oh, guess that makes sense. You think they would at least make the effort to make names, to be a little less obvious.

NoiseHERO
Oct 27, 2012, 03:04 PM
RMT botters love using like 234234 characters at once. That whole MPA could be like one guy.

Genius really.

Also I was once in an MPA with all gunners...

Was pretty awkward.

jooozek
Oct 27, 2012, 03:04 PM
Since they are at level 40, guess it's not as obvious, ha, ha, ha.

lunarsoul
Oct 27, 2012, 07:57 PM
They might be at lvl 40. but if you actually see all of them, The hunters still use the beginners sword and the Rangers use Photon launcher. Not only is their names too obvious, but they also use set equips. lol

Crystal_Shard
Oct 27, 2012, 08:09 PM
Send the pictures in to the Wicked User report form? Just remember the redact your HUD.

raiden55
Oct 27, 2012, 08:59 PM
just left a strange game with a guy having a name close to these.
I enter area2 which is mpa, and then my game freeze for a few seconds.
when I was back, I saw msyelf with loots everywhere, a pse burst active, and a ranger with a strange name and rockets from him flying everywhere outside my field of vision, and at these place where xp from dead ennemies... seems like a hacker :/
after realizing that, i warped back to area1 and the guy followed me, i used a pipe to leave and changed block...
when I closed the game a few minutes later I had a windows errors about gameguard, I really don't like that :/

Sammickk
Oct 29, 2012, 01:01 PM
did anyone have any way to report this??? since your on a foreign server it might be hard to do but if anyone has any JP Friends that can speak english, TELL them! Get that crap stopped

Artificial Sky
Oct 29, 2012, 01:24 PM
just left a strange game with a guy having a name close to these.
I enter area2 which is mpa, and then my game freeze for a few seconds.
when I was back, I saw msyelf with loots everywhere, a pse burst active, and a ranger with a strange name and rockets from him flying everywhere outside my field of vision, and at these place where xp from dead ennemies... seems like a hacker :/
after realizing that, i warped back to area1 and the guy followed me, i used a pipe to leave and changed block...
when I closed the game a few minutes later I had a windows errors about gameguard, I really don't like that :/

"Raiden something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?"

"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"

For those that get the reference, I did this because the the poster's name was Raiden and the way he wrote reminded me of the haphazard pacing of these quotes. ^^

Saffran
Oct 29, 2012, 01:27 PM
Unfortunately, you have to painstakingly take the infos of at least one of the people on each screen to be able to report them.

I see them all the time on my ship as well - it's really annoying.