PDA

View Full Version : Im New To PSO2, Help?

MWallis96
Oct 28, 2012, 07:40 PM
Would anyone like to help me, i'll have pso2 tomorrow hopefully, my skype is mwallis1996, i would just like any help at all please because i wont have a clue with what im doing :)

MissMalice
Oct 28, 2012, 07:57 PM
Your previous thread was still on the first page You could have just as easily posted there, yes?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201870

Artbox
Oct 28, 2012, 10:43 PM
Dude, I just started too in ship 6. I'm lost and am clueless where to go as I cannot read Jpn at all. If you decide to come to ship 6 maybe we can figure things out together.

Shirokami
Oct 28, 2012, 10:45 PM
Dude, I just started too in ship 6. I'm lost and am clueless where to go as I cannot read Jpn at all. If you decide to come to ship 6 maybe we can figure things out together.

Most of english people is at ship 2 block 20.
I don't know if anyone from here plays there.

Artbox
Oct 29, 2012, 01:23 AM
Oh ok Ill remake on ship 2 then, thanks!!

MWallis96
Oct 29, 2012, 01:44 AM
i need help with both of these please, im lagging really bad and its all japanese

blace
Oct 29, 2012, 01:49 AM
You are connecting overseas to a Japanese server, so lag will always be there. As for the patch, you'll have to ask elsewhere, mainly the forums that created the patch.

MWallis96
Oct 29, 2012, 01:51 AM
You are connecting overseas to a Japanese server, so lag will always be there. As for the patch, you'll have to ask elsewhere, mainly the forums that created the patch.

its really bad though, its skipping its that bad

blace
Oct 29, 2012, 01:52 AM
Like I said, you're connecting overseas to a foreign server. Connections to asia in general has almost always been terrible.

Unless, you're talking about graphics lag, you may need to turn that graphical slider down.

MWallis96
Oct 29, 2012, 01:54 AM
Like I said, you're connecting overseas to a foreign server. Connections to asia in general has almost always been terrible.

Unless, you're talking about graphics lag, you may need to turn that graphical slider down.

how do i do that? also it makes my internet fully slow aswell

blace
Oct 29, 2012, 01:58 AM
You'll have to close out of the game and open the launcher again.

On the launcher, click the second button. When you open it, it should show a slider:
http://bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/game-settings.jpg

Depending on your machine, it can churn out higher end detail or you'll need to lower it to something more compatible with the system. I'd recommend trying it at 1 and work your way up slowly.

Edit: I forgot to mention you'll need to click on the lower left most button to save the settings.

Shirokami
Oct 29, 2012, 12:06 PM
i need help with both of these please, im lagging really bad and its all japanese

Are you lagging or running low FPS? They are different things.