PDA

View Full Version : Madam's eater. A pattern?

Laxedrane
Oct 28, 2012, 10:20 PM
So I know just 2 weapons are in this pattern, Madam's umbrella and soul eater, however it's peaked my curiosity. Both having T attack on em'. I think sega made those weapons that way becuase they were popular with forces in PSO.

Umbrella has an excuse since it had TP regeneration and shifta and deband bonuses in PSO. However Soul eater had no such bonuses. It just looked cool and was a solid partisan for forces for a long time in the original series.

So weather or not I am right or wrong is still to be seen but I thought it be a fun discussion to look at what other weapons Sega might do this to if my theory is right. And even though there wasn't such a situation in PSU what weapons from there might fit the bill Aesthetically or from it's own lore. Can also pull a few weapons from Zero as well.

Some that come to mind for me:
Bringer's Rifle(Although I think it look odd as an assault rifle)
Holy Ray
Inferno Bazooka
Elysion(As a cane:3)
White Apocalypse(As a partisan instead of a rod)

Crystal_Shard
Oct 28, 2012, 10:41 PM
Wasn't aware that Soul Eater had T-Atk as well. That's good to know. I can see the Bringer's Rifle coming back if we get Chaos Bringers in Darker form. Elysion as a Wand might be a good fit all things considered, but having it as a sword or gunslash (with a unique bullet aimation) might be an interesting fit too. And Holy Ray's traditionally been a Force rifle to begin with; it might show up as an All-Class weapon eventually. With the Tradition/Nacht now out, maybe White Apocalypse might aso be a sword or something?

The Inferno Bazooka doesn't seem like Force weapon material though. :3

You know what rod I would dearly love to see? The Arc Saber from Infinity. :3 Especially since we can now melee with Rods again. There's also a rather wicked looking wand that looks like a dark sword that I'd like to see in PSO2 as well.

GoldenFalcon
Oct 29, 2012, 12:17 AM
Holy Ray was used by everyone, not just forces
And Elysion already exists as a wand lol

Crystal_Shard
Oct 29, 2012, 12:19 AM

Not seeing it in the wikis, so I'm assuming that's from data mining? It'll be good to see it again soon, especially if it's all class.

GoldenFalcon
Oct 29, 2012, 12:21 AM
Not seeing it in the wikis, so I'm assuming that's from data mining? It'll be good to see it again soon, especially if it's all class.

Yes, Data Mining. Expected to drop in the Ruins
And if it's the all-class wand, I'd throw even more money at them

Crystal_Shard
Oct 29, 2012, 12:42 AM
Yes, Data Mining. Expected to drop in the Ruins
And if it's the all-class wand, I'd throw even more money at them

Nice. Inb4 it show up in the shops at LOL Zillion Meseta, or it's 10* only. XD

Sparzyle
Oct 29, 2012, 12:43 AM
I think Bringer Rifle would fit as a Gunslash rather than Assault Rifle, just in case they add it to PSO2 P: Which I doubt

GoldenFalcon
Oct 29, 2012, 12:47 AM
I think Bringer Rifle would fit as a Gunslash rather than Assault Rifle, just in case they add it to PSO2 P: Which I doubt

Having that shot effect on a gunslash would be killer
11* weapon maybe

Crystal_Shard
Oct 29, 2012, 12:50 AM
I can see it being a Gunslash. Don't the Chaos Bringers usually melee you with it?

Sparzyle
Oct 29, 2012, 12:58 AM
Yeah xD I remember either get 1 Hit K.O.'d by the Dark Bringers slashing they "hands" or shooting with they full charged beam

GoldenFalcon
Oct 29, 2012, 01:00 AM
Yeah xD I remember either get 1 Hit K.O.'d by the Dark Bringers slashing they "hands" or shooting with they full charged beam

Which there just happens to be a gunslash PA for

Sparzyle
Oct 29, 2012, 03:07 AM
So we can surely expect Bringer's Rifle to make a comeback as a Gunslash I think.

On-topic, I can see they also giving T-ATK stats to the double saber "Girasole" which was wield by FOmars...

Gama
Oct 29, 2012, 03:40 AM
twin chakram...

GoldenFalcon
Oct 29, 2012, 05:14 AM
twin chakram...

You're sad it doesn't have magic power?

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2012, 06:18 AM
There's also the Kusha Nebula (But not the Lambda Kusha Nebula) and the Ray Duplex that have t-atk.

Interestingly, there's a rifle with s-atk. The one that shoots blades, I forget its name. I can't think of one purpose that would serve except increasing damage of s-atk-based photon blasts when playing gunner or ranger.

Laxedrane
Oct 29, 2012, 11:50 AM

I listed holy ray becuase like Soul eater is was Popular with forces. but was still all classes.

Anyways, you just made my day by saying Elysion is already in the dats:D

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 12:38 PM
Hmm, Fatsia might be fun to see again.

Eternal255
Oct 29, 2012, 12:45 PM

its not out yet is it? o.O

i really hope its an all class wand. Need one for my sub techer, and i always liked that weapon!

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I'm all fussy that there isn't an allclass wand yet.

Crystal_Shard
Oct 29, 2012, 08:56 PM
Yeah, I'm all fussy that there isn't an allclass wand yet.

All in good time. :3