PDA

View Full Version : Rappy mini doll

Syklo
Oct 29, 2012, 05:39 PM
So I log on to check my email inbox this morning and when I saw an email from SEGA I was like "OH **** DID I GET BANNED!?"

After reading it (only a few lines, and barely), it basically said I got an item code for a mini rappy doll.

Could someone tell me how I got this? I'm not aware of any events giving away mini rappy dolls.

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 05:41 PM
So I log on to check my email inbox this morning and when I saw an email from SEGA I was like "OH **** DID I GET BANNED!?"

After reading it (only a few lines, and barely), it basically said I got an item code for a mini rappy doll.

Could someone tell me how I got this? I'm not aware of any events giving away mini rappy dolls.
If you played in the OBT or one of the other betas(I can't remember which) you automatically get it. The odd thing is, they should have distributed those a long time ago from what I've heard.

Syklo
Oct 29, 2012, 05:50 PM
If you played in the OBT or one of the other betas(I can't remember which) you automatically get it. The odd thing is, they should have distributed those a long time ago from what I've heard.
See, that's the odd part.....I started playing about 4-5 weeks ago.
Wasn't OBT all the way back in July or something?

EDIT: Dumped the whole email into Google Translate; said something about 2nd new registration campaign?

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 06:23 PM
Sounds like it to me, if I were you I'd use it and quick. I've honestly been essentially collecting those guys myself since you can get them from that one client order(I don't even have a My Room lol).

Sorry for the double post(a mod can merge if they want), but I figured this out, and thought the OP should know.

It's not a Rappy Mini Doll. It's a
rappy Plate ラッピープラトゥ Floor Type 1 None 2x2 Anywhere - 80 Welcome Campaign Create a character in Ship 6 to 10 and reach Lv.15.
Campaign period was from July 4 to August 1, 2012.

Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=36

Syklo
Oct 29, 2012, 07:05 PM
Sorry for the double post(a mod can merge if they want), but I figured this out, and thought the OP should know.

It's not a Rappy Mini Doll. It's a
rappy Plate ラッピープラトゥ Floor Type 1 None 2x2 Anywhere - 80 Welcome Campaign Create a character in Ship 6 to 10 and reach Lv.15.
Campaign period was from July 4 to August 1, 2012.

Source: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=36
I didn't start until near the end of september......so that can't be right.

And I read the katakana; quite clearly said "ラッピーミニドル” (I might be missing a couple ー's)

Link1275
Oct 29, 2012, 07:08 PM
Then it's for another campaign. But make no mistake, they only give out item codes from campaigns.