PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know how to get the Stigma affix?

Acel
Oct 31, 2012, 03:18 PM
Ive seen some weapons (Nishiki) with it while it still has a soul and other abilities.

Heres an image of it by itself: http://blog-imgs-49-origin.fc2.com/c/a/r/caravani/stigma.jpg

Ps: the Dengeki PSO2 book is a piece of crap. The moment I read "character traits has no real effects on partner AI" I stopped reading. Im experimenting on the AI intensively atm and this is far from the truth!

Z-0
Oct 31, 2012, 03:21 PM
It is dropped from all rare enemies, much like a soul. It also transfers to others weapons like Souls / Mutation, in that you need at least 2 of it to transfer it.

Acel
Oct 31, 2012, 03:24 PM
Yeah I just did a search and some of the Japanese wiki sites have updated with the info.
But the problem though is that since the update, I have ONLY seen the rare Dagan... and I play at least 6 hrs a day!

Shirokami
Oct 31, 2012, 03:26 PM
It is dropped from all rare enemies, much like a soul. It also transfers to others weapons like Souls / Mutation, in that you need at least 2 of it to transfer it.

Can you have Stigma with a soul?
Stigma+Soul+Mutation+Stat V = OP

untrustful
Oct 31, 2012, 03:33 PM
What's special about stigma?

DoubleCannon
Oct 31, 2012, 03:42 PM
I think stigma sucks. got it twice. sold them. like they suck lol. i wanted better for a rare affix

Z-0
Oct 31, 2012, 03:43 PM
Stigma gives 30 DEX and 5 PP.

The ability to have soul and Stigma on a weapon is highly dependant on if they can drop together from rare bosses. I don't know if they can. If they can, it's possible, but it would be VERY costly.

DoubleCannon
Oct 31, 2012, 03:44 PM
do a shop search for stigma and see if any have soul with it lol

untrustful
Oct 31, 2012, 06:06 PM
Basically a better version of rappy soul then. Doesn't sound terrible, and pp is definitely a good bonus if you're lucky enough to get a good soul like quartz and add spirita boost.

Heat Haze
Oct 31, 2012, 06:25 PM
It isn't worth it.

It's much like a Soul, just worse. It's a base 30% transfer rate as opposed to a Soul's 50%. (50% with all 3 weapons having the affix, still not that great..).

Arika
Nov 1, 2012, 12:48 AM
Nobody really consider stigma into their set of affix transfer atm.

if it is 4 affix, people will either

-Soul of choice.
-type of Atk III
-Dex III or Ability III or Status III
-HP or PP boost.

Nobody really go as far as making their main weapon 5 affix yet. (unless it is 5 cheap affix such as tier II, but that would make it worse than 4 affix with tier III)

Acel
Nov 1, 2012, 02:54 AM
@Arika:

this is the weapon I was talking about:

http://imageshack.us/f/443/pso20121101154849001.jpg/

and also regarding affixes, what ship you are on but on my ship 4-5 affixes with all lv 3s are pretty common among the top players. Just an example of a random search on new 8 star weapons.

http://imageshack.us/f/33/pso20121101155048002.jpg/

Arika
Nov 1, 2012, 03:12 AM
Did you see that the one with 5 affix is 63 mil? (affix cost would take him no less than 40 mil in it)
Do you know that the cost to make 4 affix is around 5-6 mil only?
I could estimate price because I always make money from making and selling affix.

As for the stigma weapon you are talking about, it has only 3 affix and it cost that much. Same idea to have Spirit boost and Dex III together right? and that would cost you much less.

Stigma is basically Dex III + spirit boost.
but it cost much less to make 4 affix with dex III + spirit boost than having 3 affix with stigma. (because you gotta deal with 30% chance of insert. only increase to 50% with AC ticket. Usually the trick that people use on standard 4 affix is to make it 100% using AC ticket.)

So I will say that Stigma will only worth it when there is actually something like mutation II or any inducer to help boost %. If it is by current system then it is better to get Dex III + spirit boost.

Acel
Nov 1, 2012, 04:19 AM
The reason why Stigma is worth it is because it only uses 1 slot whille Dex and Spirit Boost is 2 slots.
Regarding the prices its not really because of the affixes to be honest, things on Ship 8 have always been crazy; we are NOT like other ships. Ikutachi with no element, affixes or any upgrades are STILL sold in the millions over here. Roll an alt over here and see for yourself.

Arika
Nov 1, 2012, 04:29 AM
That sound like PSU NA-server economy there. low population are the cost of that.

But the price for 5 affix you shown is around the same here btw. Since 40 mil is just the needed cost for that much of affix. Actually, I heard that affix cost is cheaper in lower population ship (ship-10?) Not sure about that though.

How much is the cost for Maizer soul unit with 3 slot in your ship?

Eternal255
Nov 1, 2012, 10:49 AM
That sound like PSU NA-server economy there. low population are the cost of that.

But the price for 5 affix you shown is around the same here btw. Since 40 mil is just the needed cost for that much of affix. Actually, I heard that affix cost is cheaper in lower population ship (ship-10?) Not sure about that though.

How much is the cost for Maizer soul unit with 3 slot in your ship?

You should totally make a guide on affixing xD you seem to know your shit.

Also (for comparison), on ship 9 mizer souls go for about 50k for 3 slot, sold one in a matter of minutes after putting it up for 30k.

GoldenFalcon
Nov 1, 2012, 02:40 PM
things on Ship 8 have always been crazy;

I love Ship 8
let's be friends

DoubleCannon
Nov 1, 2012, 03:55 PM
seens snow soul with stigma in shop lol was about 400k. kinda neat though