Revlis-Desilver
Nov 2, 2012, 06:00 AM
up for grabs

- Premium 30 day ticket (!!!)
- 5 amazing rare weapons
- 1000 FUN Points
- 5 Scape Dolls
- Super-cool MAG ticket

all you need to do is listen to EXPFULL PSO2 podcast 10th Episode and go to EXPFULL.com to submit your answer.

Voxxvi
Nov 2, 2012, 02:39 PM
Very cool. That's really nice of you to do giveaways. I entered >w< Love the podcast. I think you are correct that you are the only PSO2 podcast. I haven't seen any other ones.

Im always a RACaseal so I'm really interested in the twin machineguns when I decide to try out the Gunner class. Also I really adore mags so I'm really hoping to have Sato back since I had one before in a previous game.

Miraclearrow
Nov 2, 2012, 02:40 PM
^Triple like

EXPFULL
Nov 2, 2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks! :D

dioje
Nov 4, 2012, 12:26 AM
Winners announced when?

ShadowDragon28
Nov 4, 2012, 12:37 AM
i wish I would be picked the winner. I'm so poor in-game. I've got less than 200k total in meseta, and barely make do with what weapons & Units do have.

Well, I listened to the pod cast and submitted my answer...

GreenArcher
Nov 4, 2012, 12:50 AM
No need to sound like a beggar when you can make 300k in less than an hour ;)

Sebastian & PSO
Nov 4, 2012, 01:19 AM
i wish I would be picked the winner. I'm so poor in-game. I've got less than 200k total in meseta, and barely make do with what weapons & Units do have.

There goes the sympathy vote. You poor unfortunate soul. There are people out there who could never even afford a computer to even play the game and you are complaining about 'meseta' something that is not a real form of currency. How stupid. You need a reality check on life.

Raymee
Nov 4, 2012, 01:33 AM
^ you got trolled hard

Chik'Tikka
Nov 4, 2012, 02:10 AM
There goes the sympathy vote. You poor unfortunate soul. There are people out there who could never even afford a computer to even play the game and you are complaining about 'meseta' something that is not a real form of currency. How stupid. You need a reality check on life.

Sympathy・・・・・ I'm in dept $5k (legal issue), owe another $3k student loans, failing school which means another $3k from pell grants that will have to be paid back (working hard on passing at least), i have $800 set aside in a pot to last me til it runs out, and i pull in about $100-$120 a week to support two grown adults+^_^+ granted, i splurged a little on AC with an AmEx prepaid card, but above situation is one of the reasons i ranted so hard about AmEx getting pulled+^_^+ point is, even with said situation, i managed to get enough AC to get another skill tree, have a month of premium, and still have 1700 left over, so like above poster, don't moan unless you mean it+^_^+
as Japan says, 仕方ないが

/rant

PSO2 has proven to be a very nice escape for awhile+^_^+

Narugami
Nov 4, 2012, 05:57 AM
It'll be my first time listening to EXPFull. I'm at 2 minutes in, and you guys should teach me your british accent. Seriously, if I had a british accent I would never stop talking. I want to replace my asian accent ):

ShadowDragon28
Nov 4, 2012, 06:57 PM
wow, some people here sure are tactless and quick to flame for the most trivial things. Real uncalled for.

I don't have time to spam Time-Attack missions or TA Client Orders when I have 12 CO's to do and still haven't had the time to unlock "Very Hard" so do any quest in Very Hard. I'm still trying to complete matter board 3.

So to the immature kids/persons flaming me, how about learn to be a little more tactful?

Lamoon26
Nov 4, 2012, 07:44 PM
Take down this post...!!! that way, the ones who know about it are the only ones entered in the raffle
(of course I'm just JK) super nice of these guys to do a give away and I loved the podcast I'm definantely tuning in next time GREAT STUFF!!!!!

GreenArcher
Nov 4, 2012, 09:18 PM
wow, some people here sure are tactless and quick to flame for the most trivial things. Real uncalled for.

I don't have time to spam Time-Attack missions or TA Client Orders when I have 12 CO's to do and still haven't had the time to unlock "Very Hard" so do any quest in Very Hard. I'm still trying to complete matter board 3.

So to the immature kids/persons flaming me, how about learn to be a little more tactful?

You have time to play PSO2 but "don't have time" to "spam" time attack missions. You don't spam them, you do them once. As I stated in less than an hour you can easily do the three missions which net you 300,000 meseta from the client orders on VH.

Instead you're too busy trying to clear meaningless client orders and the matter board. I'll assume you have a vast understanding of Japanese then since the only reward for progressing on the matter board is seeing the story unfold.

I'm sorry but this is the attitude that is destroying this game. I don't have time to play the game so just give everything to me!

ShadowDragon28
Nov 4, 2012, 09:58 PM
1) I wasnt asking "give everything to me".

2) Every person I know is only doing TA's in Very Hard, I dont have the levels to enter Very Hard FYI.

3) I do Client Orders because to me the one's I'm doing have EXP rewards that are More fun to me than just going to MPA's.

4) I am trying to clear Matter Boards because Sega is rewarding players with great items for those that clear up to Matter Board 4.

5) I have no fakking idea what to do in TA's and the team im on only want to do them in VH not in Normal or Hard. So that's out of my accessabilty for now.

6) It's takes playing playing an MPA 3 times just for me to make 30k in Hard for me. Enemies drop shit amounts of meseta so I mostly look for crates or fight Vol Dragons or Gwanda's.

7) I maybe have 2-3 hours at most to play, and haven't the time YET to learn or do TA's in Very Hard (ive have no one inviting me to do them in Normal or Hard either), i still have to fight all those bosses to clear the "open VH" client order FYI. Which is no cake walk to do solo. since Im still leveling Fighter.

I am not expecting, saying or implying everything should be super easy or handed to me.

NoiseHERO
Nov 4, 2012, 10:15 PM
lol shadow dragon.

Anyhow pretty cool of you dudes to do a giveaway. Personally I could use a shop in general.

ShadowDragon28
Nov 4, 2012, 10:20 PM
I should of kept my Bouqeut rifle, and held off using my only 3 day shop ticket. If I knew about the money nerf 3 weeks in advance and then sale my Bouquet rifile for 1 mill instead of 200k. :(

Chik'Tikka
Nov 5, 2012, 02:10 AM
I should of kept my Bouqeut rifle, and held off using my only 3 day shop ticket. If I knew about the money nerf 3 weeks in advance and then sale my Bouquet rifile for 1 mill instead of 200k. :(

last i checked unground Bouquet rifles are going for 2 mill on ship 2+^_^+ they are in limited supply and the next all class rifle that FO/RAs, TE/RAs and HU/RAs can use to take advantage of weak bullet requires 500 R-ATK to use (which mostly only a dedicated RA or GU class can use with MAG stats set up)+^_^+ the Bouquet rifle is one of the few items in the game that will steadily go up in price until they are all gone+^_^+

also, for TA
[SPOILER-BOX]Nab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
Lillipa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M
Amduscia is pretty much kill no Dinos, just Darkers+^_^+[/SPOILER-BOX]

ShadowDragon28
Nov 5, 2012, 03:23 AM
i know, but I didn't know all that before the sub classes when i sold it was before the info on the sub classes came out, i didnt know the Bouquet rifle would become so valuable

dioje
Nov 5, 2012, 04:34 AM
You have time to play PSO2 but "don't have time" to "spam" time attack missions. You don't spam them, you do them once. As I stated in less than an hour you can easily do the three missions which net you 300,000 meseta from the client orders on VH.

Instead you're too busy trying to clear meaningless client orders and the matter board. I'll assume you have a vast understanding of Japanese then since the only reward for progressing on the matter board is seeing the story unfold.

I'm sorry but this is the attitude that is destroying this game. I don't have time to play the game so just give everything to me!

excuse me, how the hell do I unlock Kurota or whatever his name is TA COs? I've never done a TA yet because I have no one to do it with but if I had his COs I could easily find someone to do them with

Chik'Tikka
Nov 5, 2012, 04:52 AM
excuse me, how the hell do I unlock Kurota or whatever his name is TA COs? I've never done a TA yet because I have no one to do it with but if I had his COs I could easily find someone to do them with

complete TA on Naberius on normal, that will unlock the 1st of his TA COs, complete more TAs at varying difficulties to unlock more COs+^_^+

EXPFULL
Nov 5, 2012, 09:12 AM
... listening to EXPFull. I'm at 2 minutes in, and you guys should teach me your british accent. Seriously, if I had a british accent I would never stop talking...

LOL. Thanks?

We're getting lots of nice feedback for that intro this episode :D

GreenArcher
Nov 5, 2012, 11:13 AM

1) I wasnt asking "give everything to me".

I am not expecting, saying or implying everything should be super easy or handed to me.

I don't have time to spam Time-Attack missions or TA Client Orders

I maybe have 2-3 hours at most to play

You should try being a little more tactful with your time, maybe evaluate your own maturity before slewing insults at people. You're complaining how long it takes you to make 30k. Grab literally one other person and clear the first TA on normal and you'll have 30k. The missions aren't difficult at all, if you can't figure them out many people have posted videos on how to do them.

Anyway congratulations to the winners if you've selected them. Always nice to see community events being held.

EXPFULL
Nov 5, 2012, 01:10 PM
Anyway congratulations to the winners if you've selected them. Always nice to see community events being held.

We actually pick the winner by random number draw just before recording the next podcast, which should be at least a few weeks away, so everyone has lots of time!

ShadowDragon28
Nov 5, 2012, 03:41 PM
I find it really a little amusing and disappointed that some people like to *assume* things and inject things being implied that I never said or implied.

I wish people would not harsh on me or anyone else that chooses to play the game in their own way instead of conforming to how they think everyone should play PSO2.
I manage my time on PSO2 just fine, and I do what I find is fun for me.

I'll do Time Attacks when I feel I am ready to do them and want to do them. I never mocked you or said something that would be an "insult" to you Green Archer, but some of your comments have come off as dismissive and rude to me. Sorry I don't play this game like you or as is typical of how some think every "should" play PSO2.

I don't play this game just to play TA or TA client orders. I actually enjoy playing at my own pace and doing CO for EXP so I can level my Fighter Class.

I have use for Sega's items that are being awarded for those that have completed up to Matter Board 4.

IMO PSO 2 shouldn't punish players that play CO's and enjoy playing Solo 95% of the time. That's my only major complaint about PSO2. It seems alot of there little changes are to push players to buy AC to buy those 50% more Meseta drops Boosters, Affix & Grind risk reducers, 50% Exp Boosters, and many other little tweeks to push players into buying AC. The Meseta nerf didn't affect "inflation" that much, it just attracted more RMT players, and players buying meseta via RMT.

See this is why I very seldomly to rarely post here. There always seems to be two people that just have to be rude and snarky or post a subtle flame or make broad brush assumptions or inject things that were *not* implied or explicitly said at all.
I ask myself, does making those kinds of comments make these people feel better about themselfs
? or does imposing their views on others make them feel they are somehow a "superior" person.

Gimme a break, I'll play this damn videogame how I want. I am open to friendly suggestions , not accusations or thinly veiled put-downs.

One shouldn't say " just do TA's!, See this is the problem with you people, you just want everything given to you" That is IMO, *not* friendly or showing tact when offering a suggestion.