PDA

View Full Version : Can't visit ANY rooms without a ticket now?

Macman
Nov 3, 2012, 05:32 AM
I don't know when this was changed, but in the past you could visit other people's rooms freely and only needed a ticket to access your own. Now I'm getting errors even trying to get to other people's rooms.

Did Sega seriously lock out ALL room functions without a ticket now? :disapprove:

Seems like a shameless ninja cashgrab. I would've preferred a system where you could visit any room (even yours) no matter what, but needed a ticket in order to modify your room.

Oh well, time to hope the FUN scratch starts becoming a bit more generous and stops giving me freaking Synthesizers...

Chik'Tikka
Nov 3, 2012, 05:36 AM
and i thought it was just you couldn't visit people rooms if "They" didn't have room privileges, sorta assumed after the 1st credit card bans memberships dried up as people saved what little AC they had+^_^+ if they did block all rooms, ima call bull shxt+^_^+

Angry_Ryudo
Nov 3, 2012, 05:52 AM
To visit a room, the owner of the room must have access to it. So, if you want to go to my room (which I have no access now), you can't go regardless of your situation with your own room.

Quatre52
Nov 3, 2012, 12:57 PM
Yea...nothings changed any time recently. I was in a friends room just a couple days ago(I dont have access to my own right now). I even took the time to add some stuff to there room.

Sizustar
Nov 3, 2012, 06:07 PM
You can only access a room for a player that have access to it through a AC purchase of MY Room, Premium Account, or have used the 3 day Fun My Room ticket.
And also if a player locks a room so only friend/team can visit, you can't visit it.