PDA

View Full Version : When is PSO 2 coming to states?

Drithe
Nov 4, 2012, 08:23 AM
I am currently playing Ragnarok Odyssey on my Vita. It is pretty cool, bit it is no Phantasy Star 2 online. Really more like Monster Hunter, just no where near as complicated.

But playing this game makes me want PSO 2 even more. Is there an official date yet for this game?

I truly hope they allow this to be played on both the PS3 and Vita. Just playing RO on my Vita has caused great stress in my hands. lol.

Ezodagrom
Nov 4, 2012, 08:47 AM
Only the PC version has been announced for an english release, there's also no exact release date, the only official date we have is 2013.

This doesn't mean that there won't be an english Vita version, but while there's no announcements for this, there's always a chance that there might be no english Vita release.

When it comes to PS3, don't count on it. The only way there would be a PS3 version is if Japan got a PS3 version first. I think that it's more likely that the game could get a PS4 version instead of PS3 though. But, there's also a chance that the game might stay PC/Vita only.

Skye-Fox713
Nov 4, 2012, 06:24 PM
Only the PC version has been announced for an english release, there's also no exact release date, the only official date we have is 2013.

was gonna wonder if SoJ said early-ish 2013 or just 2013, gonna look it up just in case.

Edit - the articles I checked have said early 2013 so that could be anytime between January to April/May.