PDA

View Full Version : Zeshreida "Boss or Mini Boss?"

Omega-z
Nov 5, 2012, 07:58 PM
I was just thinking about Ruin's and thought who would be the Mini Boss since there is one in each area except Deseret & City(I would say Gwanada is the Mini Boss to Ragne even tho they are form two different area's) , Forest Rock Bear, Caves Caterdran, Tundra Del Mamoth, Mines Tranmizer, Floating Content Caterdransa.

What I'm think is What "IF" Zeshreida is a Mini Boss to Dulk Hunar or visa-versa.
Thoughts?

DoubleCannon
Nov 5, 2012, 08:06 PM
thats one hell of a mini boss if so lol

Zyrusticae
Nov 5, 2012, 08:08 PM
Mini-boss? Definitely not. Any boss that has their own theme is by default not a mini-boss.

Sub-boss, on the other hand? Well, yeah. Gwanada and Dark Ragne are both sub-bosses to the great big Dark Falz.

Wouldn't be surprised if the final stage has you going through an area where you have to fight all three.

Ezodagrom
Nov 5, 2012, 08:09 PM
I was just thinking about Ruin's and thought who would be the Mini Boss since there is one in each area except Deseret & City(I would say Gwanada is the Mini Boss to Ragne even tho they are form two different area's) , Forest Rock Bear, Caves Caterdran, Tundra Del Mamoth, Mines Tranmizer, Floating Content Caterdransa.

What I'm think is What "IF" Zeshreida is a Mini Boss to Dulk Hunar or visa-versa.
Thoughts?
As seen in a TGS video, Zeshreida has his own music, so he should be a boss.
No idea about Falz Hunar, that one could be something else, like a story boss, or a 2nd boss for the ruins area maybe? I don't think he'll be available in this week's update though, most likely he would have been shown in the update trailer.

Tyruka
Nov 5, 2012, 08:11 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if the final stage has you going through an area where you have to fight all three. Oh Dear >.>

Shadowth117
Nov 5, 2012, 08:12 PM
I would think it would make more sense if it was a mini boss to Falz, but as pointed out before, it seems to have its own theme.

Edit:

Wouldn't be surprised if the final stage has you going through an area where you have to fight all three.

Oh.. this would be fun :3

Ezodagrom
Nov 5, 2012, 08:16 PM
I would think it would make more sense if it was a mini boss to Falz, but as pointed out before, it seems to have its own theme.
I might as well post this, the music for Zeshreida is the one used in this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e482NaxVeaI"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=e482NaxVeaI