PDA

View Full Version : english mod not working

PathToGlory
Nov 6, 2012, 10:44 PM
after today update my english mod stopped working any tips?

Griffin
Nov 6, 2012, 10:47 PM
any tips?

Don't talk about it.

Ezodagrom
Nov 6, 2012, 10:48 PM
The patch stops working when there's an update that affects the text files in the game, you have to wait until a new version of the patch is available.
Also, the servers are down for maintenance right now, and most likely they will be down for some hours.

Shirokami
Nov 6, 2012, 10:58 PM
Don't talk about it.

Win.
Got penalized for talking about it earlier.

Ezodagrom
Nov 6, 2012, 11:11 PM
Win.
Got penalized for talking about it earlier.
According to the rules we're not allowed to post links to the patch or saying how to obtain it, but they don't say anything about talking about it.

Griffin
Nov 6, 2012, 11:14 PM
According to the rules we're not allowed to post links to the patch or saying how to obtain it, but they don't say anything about talking about it.

Yea, mentioning isn't a rule-breaker, but the OP still ask for tips. They might as well enforce "no having discussions about it" as well because why talk about something simple if you can't be technical with it? :-?

PathToGlory
Nov 7, 2012, 02:15 AM
did not know it was a big deal lol

vPharaohv
Nov 7, 2012, 02:22 AM
First rule of english patch; you don't talk about the english patch.
Second rule of english patch; you DO NOT talk about the english patch.

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 7, 2012, 02:23 AM
*talks about the english patch*

Chik'Tikka
Nov 7, 2012, 02:27 AM
Just to be clear,

1. Posting links to any form of client modification (e.g., "English patch," etc) is not allowed here. Asking for and/or exchanging the information via the PM system is also prohibited.

2. Asking and/or begging for accounts here is prohibited. Account sharing/giving away is not allowed either.

If there is any question as to why these two things are forbidden, it's because they both fall under the risky game of legality issues. PSO-World does not officially support such actions, as stated in the rules here.

+^_^+ Talk all you want, just no links, no hints as to where it is or how to get it, no flaming, and have fun!!+^_^+
i been using English patch since CBT, i remember when ドゥドゥ was called DoDo, Doo Doo, and DuDu+^_^+ i for one have a very hard time figureing out client orders and such without it+^_^+ as for new one?? i'm sure creators will release update for EN patch in a few days, til then play in 日本語+^_^+

vPharaohv
Nov 7, 2012, 02:27 AM
*talks about the english patch*

damn you...

PathToGlory
Nov 7, 2012, 02:30 AM
english path is sweet :-P

The Walrus
Nov 7, 2012, 02:56 AM
They updated it so you'll have to get the newest version. They're possibly updating the large files too.

Miraclearrow
Nov 7, 2012, 09:20 AM
Ya, when they update you can't use the old patch... Usually you can re-use the large files from 9-18 tho.