Shirokami
Nov 7, 2012, 05:24 AM
You're not.

Silenttank
Nov 7, 2012, 06:01 AM
I'm in the same boat as you mayne.

Dammy
Nov 7, 2012, 06:18 AM
they reduced XP values for level up two times already, so you can catch up pretty easy
not to mention alot of different locations avalaible at all difficulties
leveling is not hard right now and new content makes most of previous gear obsolete too

Blastifyys
Nov 7, 2012, 08:04 AM
im really going to feel far behind im waiting till christmas to get a laptop that can run this game on max settings and blade and soulll just a couple morre weeksss

SageMaster
Nov 7, 2012, 10:30 PM
they reduced XP values for level up two times already, so you can catch up pretty easy
not to mention alot of different locations avalaible at all difficulties
leveling is not hard right now and new content makes most of previous gear obsolete too
That's great to hear. Grinding from lvl 20-30 was a drag.

Ezodagrom
Nov 7, 2012, 10:44 PM
That's great to hear. Grinding from lvl 20-30 was a drag.
The exp requirements were only lowered for levels between 41 and 50, everything below hasn't been changed.

The lvl 20~30 range is not as bad as before though, since now players can access the tundra and mines in normal mode at lvl 20, and can access skyland and ruins at lvl 25. Also the requirements for the forest, caves and desert hard mode free fields were lowered from lvl 30 to lvl 25.

Dammy
Nov 8, 2012, 11:18 AM
The exp requirements were only lowered for levels between 41 and 50, everything below hasn't been changed.

The lvl 20~30 range is not as bad as before though, since now players can access the tundra and mines in normal mode at lvl 20, and can access skyland and ruins at lvl 25. Also the requirements for the forest, caves and desert hard mode free fields were lowered from lvl 30 to lvl 25.

^ this