PDA

View Full Version : Excube Shop Items..

Eternal255
Nov 7, 2012, 12:58 PM
Well the list is here as im sure many of you know

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-excube-shop-and-photon-drop-shop-list/

but what do those new mag items do? (the s-atk, r-atk, etc devices) im assuming they change your mags auto attack thing to one of those?

also, if anyone gets pics of the new units can ya post em up?

Sizustar
Nov 7, 2012, 01:07 PM
The S=Atk, R-atk, T-Atk, changes the attack type of the Mag, so for example Shooting mag, it can change the element of the bullet it shoots.
PB device changes the Photob Burst of your mag, so you don't have to raise a specific mag to get the Photon Burst now.

Eternal255
Nov 7, 2012, 01:13 PM
The S=Atk, R-atk, T-Atk, changes the attack type of the Mag, so for example Shooting mag, it can change the element of the bullet it shoots.
PB device changes the Photob Burst of your mag, so you don't have to raise a specific mag to get the Photon Burst now.

are they specific to your mags current attacks?

for example, i have a meleeing mag, can i give him one of the s-atk or t-atk skills?

gigawuts
Nov 7, 2012, 01:35 PM
Oh god yes. Can I finally make my delphinus not lift everything it sees exactly before I attack?

Sizustar
Nov 7, 2012, 01:53 PM
Oh god yes. Can I finally make my delphinus not lift everything it sees exactly before I attack?

Get this excube item
打撃デバイス/アタック (Attack)

It should replace the default attack action of
打撃/アッパー (Upper)

GreenArcher
Nov 7, 2012, 02:07 PM
Frustrated. I built my mags with these things in mind, now I could've just gone for whatever stats and whatever mag type I wanted and then changed the blast.

It would be less annoying if we didn't have to jump through a hoop to spend our money -_-

gigawuts
Nov 7, 2012, 02:13 PM
Frustrated. I built my mags with these things in mind, now I could've just gone for whatever stats and whatever mag type I wanted and then changed the blast.

It would be less annoying if we didn't have to jump through a hoop to spend our money -_-

This is partially true. The PP/HP J abilities are still unique to starter mags. Everything else though, yeah.

Crystal_Shard
Nov 7, 2012, 08:49 PM
It does make things easier for newborn mags, but the veteran ones are pretty much out of luck. I do think this does open up the possibility of rare/AC PBs though... which is simultaneously exciting as well as facepalm worthy.

Z-0
Nov 7, 2012, 09:29 PM
Guess I'll post here.

Every 1.1million EXP is 2 cubes. My friend recently just hit 51. (and back to 6mil EXP right after) LOVELY RIGHT?

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 7, 2012, 10:03 PM
Guess I'll post here.

Every 1.1million EXP is 2 cubes. My friend recently just hit 51. (and back to 6mil EXP right after) LOVELY RIGHT?

Would you rather have EXP FULL?

Z-0
Nov 7, 2012, 10:14 PM
To be fair, it never bothered me. I guess it's nice, but I wouldn't say it's worth the amount of grinding right now.

Crystal_Shard
Nov 7, 2012, 10:19 PM
Just grab a few 75% Exp Boosts from the PD shop and use them during EMs? Still, I do agree that grinding just for ExCubes will get boring incredibly fast.

Skye-Fox713
Nov 7, 2012, 11:52 PM
i'm most interesed in getting the orbital strike style photon blast for my pure range mag

Arika
Nov 8, 2012, 12:57 AM
Just grab a few 75% Exp Boosts from the PD shop and use them during EMs? Still, I do agree that grinding just for ExCubes will get boring incredibly fast.

more likely, hunt for rare, and extra exp go to excube.

Chik'Tikka
Nov 8, 2012, 01:20 AM
Would you rather have EXP FULL?

yes, i was addicted to seeing that (but with extra EXP still going to ex-cubes)!!+^_^+

Eternal255
Nov 8, 2012, 11:38 AM
I was actually infuriated when i found out they didnt give you the extra exp in excubes. I got jipped 4 million exp (i was at 10 million total pre patch on fighter).

Coulda had all that exp towards another class : /

But shit. Oh well, we'll see what I can do with my mag. Hopefully I can pick up a decent looking mag evolution item cause the new mag i have looks like shit.

I built him towards stats and got the shittiest PB and auto attack, not to mention he takes up half the screen (its the big melee looking mag)

Enforcer MKV
Nov 8, 2012, 11:41 AM
i'm most interesed in getting the orbital strike style photon blast for my pure range mag

WHAT!? WHERE!? PICS OR IT DIDN'T FLIPPING HAPPEN! D:<

gigawuts
Nov 8, 2012, 11:48 AM

Remember pilla from PSO1? That's Tucana's PB

Enforcer MKV
Nov 8, 2012, 11:50 AM
Remember pilla from PSO1? That's Tucana's PB

...? Didn't really play the original PSO.

-prepares to be called a heathen-

GreenArcher
Nov 8, 2012, 11:54 AM
I was actually infuriated when i found out they didnt give you the extra exp in excubes. I got jipped 4 million exp (i was at 10 million total pre patch on fighter).

Coulda had all that exp towards another class : /

But shit. Oh well, we'll see what I can do with my mag. Hopefully I can pick up a decent looking mag evolution item cause the new mag i have looks like shit.

I built him towards stats and got the shittiest PB and auto attack, not to mention he takes up half the screen (its the big melee looking mag)

Dude. Read.

If a player would be level 51+ according to the new values, he/she will become level 50. Surplus experience will be recalculated into excubes which will be put into the Special Storage 運営倉庫 (that’s where all the Item Codes items go) in the future.

gigawuts
Nov 8, 2012, 12:08 PM
...? Didn't really play the original PSO.

-prepares to be called a heathen-

SKYBEAMS

Party up with me some time I'll show you.

Arika
Nov 8, 2012, 12:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2SbdUpCrs

eharima
Nov 8, 2012, 12:34 PM
Dude. Read.

If a player would be level 51+ according to the new values, he/she will become level 50. Surplus experience will be recalculated into excubes which will be put into the Special Storage 運営倉庫 (that’s where all the Item Codes items go) in the future.

Dude. Read to interpret.
He could have meant; dont really care much for excubes and would rather have transferred the EXP into another class.

It's still 'wasted' exp for some people.

Miraclearrow
Nov 8, 2012, 12:40 PM
What would be wasting is the fact that the exp wasn't going into anything and now it is. Some people's logic really makes you wonder sometimes.

eharima
Nov 8, 2012, 12:47 PM
^ do you understand the meanings of opinion, interpretation and context?

I'm not disputing the fact that it would be 'wasted' if it went to nothing.
but you are disregarding the fact, for some people, having the exp go into excubes and not into another class can mean its 'wasted'

as in; they would prefer to have raw exp in another class, than some 2bit items that may not be any use to them.

Some people's logic really makes you wonder sometimes.

Miraclearrow
Nov 8, 2012, 01:16 PM
Ok listen, i respect your opinion, don't get me wrong. But i feel like you're looking at things backwards. You were never able to use that exp towards another class so talking about it like its a viable option is out the window. On top of that, technically using the excubes to get 75+exp or 10xexp +5 is a lot better off then getting EXP FULL. That's all im saying. Being hypothetical is great and all but that's not realistic. So be happy you're getting extra options rather than not having any at all which is what you had beforehand.

Sizustar
Nov 8, 2012, 01:23 PM
Ok listen, i respect your opinion, don't get me wrong. But i feel like you're looking at things backwards. You were never able to use that exp towards another class so talking about it like its a viable option is out the window. On top of that, technically using the excubes to get 75+exp or 10xexp +5 is a lot better off then getting EXP FULL. That's all im saying. Being hypothetical is great and all but that's not realistic. So be happy you're getting extra options rather than not having any at all which is what you had beforehand.

Just a minor correction.
Exp-UP 25%x5 or EXP-UP 75% is Photon Shop, not Excube.
Excube shop is Drop rate 250% up

Miraclearrow
Nov 8, 2012, 01:43 PM
^WHOOPS

GoldenFalcon
Nov 8, 2012, 01:57 PM
Excubes can give a full unit set that has Lucky Rise on each unit, although you'd apparently need to gain 16.5 million experience. Meaning, the guy that had 17 million experience "wasted" will be given enough excubes to be rockin' a set once they refund him

GreenArcher
Nov 8, 2012, 02:17 PM
Those excubes are the only way to get +30% affix boosters.....sounds pretty useful to me

H4T5UK1
Apr 2, 2013, 04:10 PM
Cool video, specially is it possible to get Cetus Imera without using the device bought with excube? and if it is "yes" then how?

Zerolimit
Apr 2, 2013, 05:03 PM
while we are on the topic did they ever change the cetus PB to use t-atk or is it still based off of whatever it was?