PDA

View Full Version : Teanslation please?

Skyly HUmar
Nov 7, 2012, 05:19 PM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Skyly_Flow/Untitled-7.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

I know it sais game program, not sure about the rest. This has been coming up and kicking me all day, can anyone translate it for me/suggest a way to fix it?

Spellbinder
Nov 7, 2012, 05:23 PM
I don't know the proper technical game jargon for this, but reading it the game says it's detecting some sort of irregularity / abnormality and is shutting down. Did a quick check of it online, and someone said running a file check fixed the problem.

Arada
Nov 7, 2012, 05:24 PM
It's the English patch. Do NOT use the large files or you'll get this all the time.

With only the 24 updated files from today and without the large files, the game is stable.

Spellbinder
Nov 7, 2012, 05:31 PM
Ah, I assumed the client was tampered with but neglected to ask.

Skyly HUmar
Nov 7, 2012, 06:01 PM
It's the English patch. Do NOT use the large files or you'll get this all the time.

With only the 24 updated files from today and without the large files, the game is stable.

alright, thanks

Skyly HUmar
Nov 7, 2012, 06:07 PM
Sorry for the double post lol.

So just to be clear, run the file check then use the patch that came out today?

Galax
Nov 7, 2012, 06:09 PM
That, and don't install large patch files from before. That's what I can gather.

Skyly HUmar
Nov 7, 2012, 06:11 PM
Im wondering though, would I still be able to search ability names on the visiphone without the large patch? Literally, the only reason my english patch exists is to type "vol soul" in the visiphone.

Drifting Fable
Nov 7, 2012, 06:39 PM
Yes, abilities will still appear in the English language while just using the essentials.

Skyly HUmar
Nov 7, 2012, 06:40 PM
Alright, thanks everyone, I apreciate it.