PDA

View Full Version : Mag Help

Phyollo
Nov 8, 2012, 01:51 AM
I'm Aiming for Cealum i'd like to know the status i'd need to get him here's my status right now,

Level: 32 Foramx
Strikeing 1
R-attk 15
T-Attk 10
Ability 5
T-def 1

Will i still be able to get Cealum?
I've try that calculator for mag's it said
With
Striking 1
48 R-attk
45 T-attk
Ability 5
t-def 1 at 100 i can still get it but i need someone exp to tell me if it work

Maronji
Nov 8, 2012, 02:19 AM
Will i still be able to get Cealum?
I've try that calculator for mag's it said
With
Striking 1
48 R-attk
45 T-attk
Ability 5
t-def 1 at 100 i can still get it but i need someone exp to tell me if it work

Well, I ran it through three different mag simulators, and I got the same results as you, but only under the following condition:

R-ATK has to be at least 1-LV higher than T-ATK at all times (pre-Lv95) or else you run the risk of jumping into the Technic tree and getting stuck there, eventually getting an Orion instead of a Caelum. If you stay with the same amount of ABL/DEX, then the total Technic score must remain no lower than 4 below the total Ranged score.

Basically, if you get your R-ATK to 48 first and get T-ATK to 45 second (keeping ABL/DEX gain at a minimum just to be safe), you'd probably be fine.

It's not the experienced opinion you wanted, but I don't have any mags to test with, so the best I can do is cross-reference the data gathered from multiple mag simulators, which seem to be accurate enough for now. If there are any corrections to make, feel free to do so (because the calculations could be imperfect and I wouldn't even know it).

Phyollo
Nov 8, 2012, 02:35 PM
Also i input these status it said i be able to:

Striking 1
R-Attk 46
T-Attk 47
Dex 5
T-Def 1

Hoping i will get it still if not i will end up buying some AC for other mag,

Other question is does anyone know if Wyn has been added