PDA

View Full Version : What is this special announcement in Yellow?

dablacksephiroth
Nov 8, 2012, 08:12 AM
Anything awesome?

[spoiler-box]http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1425/pso22012110807004871.png[/spoiler-box]

JCGamer
Nov 8, 2012, 08:14 AM
this what they said in the announcement just now at 6am my time

I will inform everyone in the play. (Friday) at 10:00 to 11:00, an extraordinary game server maintenance tools to combat fraud to (cheat tool) on November 9. I apologize to everyone that inconvenience.

:-o is someone in the game been cheating or something I am very confuse by the announcement.
can someone have any knowledge what they are talking about ?? :-?

Crystal_Shard
Nov 8, 2012, 08:17 AM
Seems to be that on the 9th of Nov, from 10 to 11 JST (not sure if AM or PM, or if it's 12 hour) there will be maintenance to the game server to deal with Cheat Tools.

Something urgent must have popped up.

Sizustar
Nov 8, 2012, 08:17 AM
Emergency Maintance on 11/09 10:00~11:00 to combat illegal programs

Coatl
Nov 8, 2012, 08:18 AM
Nooooooooooooooo.

JCGamer
Nov 8, 2012, 08:32 AM
hey I made the same topic darn it lol, can a moderator move my topic on here please. jees I need look before when I make posted on deferential topic. but I swear I was the first make before Crystal_Shard did.

wow so its like everyone in the game been cheating with this cheat tool ??.Oh my lord player are sure lazy. why cant they play the game legit. :( sad me they don't have no honor when come playing the game. the shame -.-

Mike
Nov 8, 2012, 09:01 AM
Seems to be that on the 9th of Nov, from 10 to 11 JST (not sure if AM or PM, or if it's 12 hour) there will be maintenance to the game server to deal with Cheat Tools.

Something urgent must have popped up.

That would be AM.

The maintenance on the 14th also is getting changed from 11am to 5pm to 4am to 12pm.

JCGamer
Nov 8, 2012, 09:08 AM
That would be AM.

The maintenance on the 14th also is getting changed from 11am to 5pm to 4am to 12pm. thank for moving my topic I be more careful for now on Xd. I am greatful now :) thank mike ^^

:-x I hope they catch them from cheating and get banned form cheating I mean we already have enough problem with game. we dont need another problem to deal with just hope they stop them for sure ^^;

DoubleCannon
Nov 8, 2012, 09:47 AM
GOOD! I am still seeing A TON of dhdhfjsshsjs 1/4 in a 12/12 party locked with all hdhdgddhd people. its really pissing me off. people are so lazy they have to cheat to gain anything. I hope sega nails everyone of them! PSO needs to be cheat free!

MissNina2012
Nov 8, 2012, 09:55 AM
GOOD! I am still seeing A TON of dhdhfjsshsjs 1/4 in a 12/12 party locked with all hdhdgddhd people. its really pissing me off. people are so lazy they have to cheat to gain anything. I hope sega nails everyone of them! PSO needs to be cheat free!

I have noticed a lot of people with dumb names like that (dgafsddafgsaf etc) and I wondered why they do that. Are they all cheaters? If so, I agree I hope Sega bans them all.

Golto
Nov 8, 2012, 10:11 AM
Yesterday was pretty bad I got 4 630's, 1st time ever getting disconnected for me. I think it is related to the chinese rmt hackers.

Sizustar
Nov 8, 2012, 10:12 AM
I have noticed a lot of people with dumb names like that (dgafsddafgsaf etc) and I wondered why they do that. Are they all cheaters? If so, I agree I hope Sega bans them all.

Cheater, and RMTer

Shirokami
Nov 8, 2012, 10:18 AM
Yay for security measures, I hope they change gameguard for something else!
Or maybe they'll add so much security that even window's aero will generate a BSOD!
Yay for unplayable game!

JCGamer
Nov 8, 2012, 10:56 AM
I seen a lots of free mmorpg with spam bot doing there farming when come to hunting and find way to make there business . Sega using out dated software for hackers use this in there advantage. in this case there hacking for thing they want to sell to other player. Sega of japan need to redo the game from scratch removed the useless game gaurd nprotecton. why Sega cant be more like the other safe mmo site with there up to date software. Sega need to stop being so cheap get with the program XD. but this is there game and we cant reason with Sega. I know there doing everything they can stop people from messing up there game. let see what happen for PSO2 North America & Euro version because soon there gonna face these same problem as well once the game be release.

Sammickk
Nov 8, 2012, 11:07 AM
in all other games i played that sounds like RMT (Real Money Traders) they sell Meseta or items for real world currency. its sad that people can make a business out of ruining an economy on a game. Hang'em i say!

dablacksephiroth
Nov 8, 2012, 02:36 PM
Cool. I should be asleep by then. 8)

[Ayumi]
Nov 8, 2012, 02:46 PM

They're all either cheaters or RMTers.

I'm glad for this maintenance. I don't care if it takes away from my free time on here.

I PERSONALLY have no problem with hackers as long as they don't bother me...
...but for the past I would say month or so I've seen way too many of them in my multi areas messing up my kills or exp if I'm trying to do a run to S rank it or to hunt down order drops or something.

So if this means them going away forever (or until the hackers make a new tool), I'm all for it.

Shirokami
Nov 8, 2012, 03:09 PM
I just want Sziadan to get banned.

SZiadaN
Nov 8, 2012, 04:00 PM
I just want Sziadan to get banned.

+1
Same here.

[Ayumi]
Nov 8, 2012, 04:02 PM
+1
Same here.

Who's that?

lunarsoul
Nov 8, 2012, 04:34 PM
Seems like they are trying to deal with all the Bots that are running rampant on all the Ships (at least the ones im on anyways).