PDA

View Full Version : Hunter urge may just be back!

Cortte
Nov 8, 2012, 09:40 AM
With PSO ep 1 and 2/BB I always loved coming to this site, grabbing some drop charts and hunting for a rare. But with this games economy and shop access for the slightly less rare items I feel no need. Which lessened the feeling. However after checking out some of the new 10* rares, specifically Nersir (10 star gunslash). I think it may have rekindled that old hunting flame in me. It feels best knowing that all 10* rare will be 5 mill plus even if they are clean. Because ill have no option but to earn it through hunting and not buying.

Not really much to this thread other than my appreciation for having a great old urge back with me. Why not tell me which rares you plan to have a future with?

Right now I want;
Nersir - 10*gunslash gotten in tundra from gulfers

Twin Yomiskinoffs - 10* mechs gotten by rare rockbear

jooozek
Nov 8, 2012, 09:41 AM
Umh, 10* are untradeable.

DoubleCannon
Nov 8, 2012, 09:45 AM
With PSO ep 1 and 2/BB I always loved coming to this site, grabbing some drop charts and hunting for a rare. But with this games economy and shop access for the slightly less rare items I feel no need. Which lessened the feeling. However after checking out some of the new 10* rares, specifically Nersir (10 star gunslash). I think it may have rekindled that old hunting flame in me. It feels best knowing that all 10* rare will be 5 mill plus even if they are clean. Because ill have no option but to earn it through hunting and not buying.

Not really much to this thread other than my appreciation for having a great old urge back with me. Why not tell me which rares you plan to have a future with?

Right now I want;
Nersir - 10*gunslash gotten in tundra from gulfers

Twin Yomiskinoffs - 10* mechs gotten by rare rockbear

^ no 10* are only 150k in shops. :-D

Cortte
Nov 8, 2012, 09:55 AM
Umh, 10* are untradeable.

NOW that I have more knowledge on 10* items it even STILL bestows the manly chest hairs of a hunter upon me!

But still whatcha guys want?

gigawuts
Nov 8, 2012, 09:57 AM
NOW that I have more knowledge on 10* items it even STILL bestows the manly chest hairs of a hunter upon me!

But still whatcha guys want?

To trade my dupe 10*'s and 10*'s I can't and probably won't use for ones that I will.

Like in PSO1.

Failing that, a demo comet and blade dance so far. Also a slugger dagger thingy.

BIG OLAF
Nov 8, 2012, 10:25 AM
Those spike-ball wire lances and that laser sword that people are already getting from the Ruins (lucky fucks, how you do that).

Though, I did find that angelic-looking 10* rifle in the Ruins last night. But do not want.

Eternal255
Nov 8, 2012, 11:26 AM
Failing that, a demo comet and blade dance so far.

I hate you, so so much. :(

Good luck man. I hope your luck is better than mine. Me and all of my team have yet to find any 10* items (and i farmed for weeks for a blade dance with droprate items and drinks). Only one person on our team has 2 10* weapons. Everyone else only has the POS armors that drop like turds.

gigawuts
Nov 8, 2012, 11:30 AM
I hate you, so so much. :(

Good luck man. I hope your luck is better than mine. Me and all of my team have yet to find any 10* items (and i farmed for weeks for a blade dance with droprate items and drinks). Only one person on our team has 2 10* weapons. Everyone else only has the POS armors that drop like turds.

No, that's what I want, not what I have :[

Eternal255
Nov 8, 2012, 11:41 AM
Oh ok. Hate you less then. lol

valmont
Nov 8, 2012, 02:33 PM
Though, I did find that angelic-looking 10* rifle in the Ruins last night. But do not want.

i want that. but still no luck..
my finds so far are vader bit and the new *10 talis. but my FO is still lv 12. ^^;

Dinosaur
Nov 8, 2012, 06:10 PM
With the increased rate of bosses and rares, Yasminkov 9kMs for my Gunner don't seem too far out of reach.

Z-0
Nov 8, 2012, 06:19 PM
Watch them drop with no element so your Radieguls are stronger anyway.

^_________________________________________________ _____________^ (I wonder if they fixed that)

Dinosaur
Nov 8, 2012, 06:27 PM
Watch them drop with no element so your Radieguls are stronger anyway.

^_________________________________________________ _____________^ (I wonder if they fixed that)

that would be a tragedy.

on that note, i don't think i've seen an elementless 10 star. i'm one of those people that checks every single person's gear, too.

Z-0
Nov 8, 2012, 06:38 PM
JPs have been complaining about 10*s dropping with no element, so I assume it does happen.

gigawuts
Nov 8, 2012, 06:52 PM
Honestly, I don't think any rares should drop without an element.

jooozek
Nov 8, 2012, 07:27 PM
Yes, that shit does happen:

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i.imgur.com/2NBV8.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Macman
Nov 8, 2012, 08:06 PM
You'll never find one, but good luck. Get to work :whip: