PDA

View Full Version : *HELP* making meseta using player shop

Warlord35
Nov 8, 2012, 02:02 PM
Please do not let this thread die, everyone put all their input in on making meseta using player shops.

Any tricks/tips or niche markets, not just "OMG GET RAREZ AND SELLZ THEM!!!"

I am on ship 10 as well, so any specific info for this ship is awesome.

I was thinking of making 3* weapons with 3 awesome abilities and 50 element and selling them, think it would go well?

Shirokami
Nov 8, 2012, 02:10 PM
No, it won't.
Get grinders, sell them.

Ezodagrom
Nov 8, 2012, 02:11 PM
Basically what Shirokami said, sell grinders.
I put 200 grinders for sale a few days ago for a price slightly below the cheapest, made 1.5 million meseta within minutes.

Broken_L_button
Nov 8, 2012, 02:23 PM
Making weapons with nice abilities will require tons of money, fodder items and luck with Doodoo. The third requirement is often inaccessible to a lot of players.

My preferred method for making money off the player shop is to sell equipment with mizer soul in them. Tranmizer doesn't like dropping that soul often and it has a synergy with Shoot III, so you can make a decent profit out of it (as in, sell 4 armors, get over a million in meseta).

As for other money-making things...Grinders are the easiest to come by, as the others said. There's obviously AC scratch items if you've got access to them, and some FUN scratch lobby actions/accessories from previous FUN scratches can also net some good profit (for example, if you got a Nurse cap way back then, you could sell it now for about 400K).

MissMalice
Nov 8, 2012, 02:38 PM
Sell them grinders!

Seriously, that's the only thing I've ever done to make money. I lucked out once and got a rare unit that was selling for 4 mil at the time and banked. But just hold on to those grinders until you have around 100 or so, go to bed, wake up, and profit!

Takatsuki
Nov 8, 2012, 04:47 PM
1. Like everyone else has said, sell Grinders. Sell them for slightly less than the lowest priced Grinders (even just a few meseta will work) and sell them in bulk directly from your storage (since you can hold 999 in storage but only 99 in your inventory). They will all be snatched up within minutes. Just remember to save some for yourself :P

2. If you have anything like Grind Risk Reduction and the like items and you don't feel that you need them, you can sell them for a whole lot of meseta a piece.

3. Grind bosses like Vol, Mizer, Fang and Ragne and sell equipment with their souls. It doesn't need to be good equipment, people will just be using them as fodder to pass the souls to better equipment. They'll sell for quite a bit.

4. Make sure that what you're selling is actually worth what you're selling it for! Lets say you have a rare weapon, and you see someone else selling it for 500,000. That does not mean that it's worth 500,000. Maybe nobody else has bought it because they feel that it's not worth that amount of meseta. Additionally, element and abilities play a big role in how much something is worth. You will get substantially less meseta for a weapon that has no element (or a very low element, like ~20) and no abilities (or bad abilities like Shoot I on a Sword) compared to something with high element and good abilities (like a 40 Light Talis with Ragne Soul). If your piece of equipment has no element or abilities at all, you should always undercut the lowest-priced equipment of that type on the shops, otherwise it will never sell at all.

5. Pay attention to your shop. If something hasn't sold after a few hours, see if someone has undercut your price with something similar or better. However, there are some things that will just never sell, even if they are rares, simply because there is no demand for them. No, you will never, ever be able to get rid of all those Vraolet or Talis Legacy you probably have :P

6. Do FUN Scratches and try selling room items. Some of them sell for quite a bit.

EvilMag
Nov 8, 2012, 04:51 PM
Yes sell grinders. Last night I put over 200 grinders in my shop selling for 7500 meseta a piece (lowest at the time was 8000) and just 5 seconds later, over 100 have already been sold. :P

Dinosaur
Nov 8, 2012, 06:11 PM
Down to the basics! Buy low, sell high!

Chik'Tikka
Nov 8, 2012, 06:33 PM
No, it won't.
Get grinders, sell them.

Basically what Shirokami said, sell grinders.
I put 200 grinders for sale a few days ago for a price slightly below the cheapest, made 1.5 million meseta within minutes.

waste of good grinders, unless you need meseta instantly, at least get the best of the new 6* weps, grind them to 10 (use maybe 20 grinders at the most, usually for me about 12-13), sell those for 200K, maybe a bit more if it has a corresponding affix (they move, may take a few days, but they move)+^_^+ or if you have funds set aside, you can always try Affixing, you can make a lot of meseta doing that+^_^+

Macman
Nov 8, 2012, 08:10 PM
Grinders and Souls. A weapon with a popular soul can sell for a good amount.

TheAstarion
Nov 8, 2012, 08:16 PM
Weapons and units with good souls are a good bet. Ransa, Wolga and Mizer souls are at a premium on units at the moment, Wolga especially because it's new and interesting.

If you have enough AC left, you can pretty much buy meseta doing the AC scratch; 160k minimum for costumes, much much much more for the rarer ones (such as the female halloween one). You may wish to wait until the next rotation for these though. All AC Scratch items can be turned in at the Recycle shop, so they are in demand.

Ezodagrom
Nov 8, 2012, 08:57 PM
waste of good grinders, unless you need meseta instantly, at least get the best of the new 6* weps, grind them to 10 (use maybe 20 grinders at the most, usually for me about 12-13), sell those for 200K, maybe a bit more if it has a corresponding affix (they move, may take a few days, but they move)+^_^+ or if you have funds set aside, you can always try Affixing, you can make a lot of meseta doing that+^_^+
Well, in my case I don't really care much about grinding weapons, so for me it wasn't a waste of grinders. I still left each of my characters with at least 50 grinders though.

giaphan
Nov 11, 2012, 10:43 PM
does anyone know the price of the souls? I want to do a price check and sell the soul's at a reasonable price. Thank you very much!!!

GoldenFalcon
Nov 11, 2012, 11:06 PM
does anyone know the price of the souls? I want to do a price check and sell the soul's at a reasonable price. Thank you very much!!!

Search for them in the player shops

Link1275
Nov 12, 2012, 12:16 PM
It depends on your Ship. Ship 8 has one of the worst economies in the game, because everyone sells stuff in the high billions if it's good(e.g. Shoot III with the corresponding Soul on a Tigredor or better would go for anywhere between 30,000,000,000-50,000,000,000+), yet Ship 2's economy has everything being as cheap as dirt due to how many people are selling the same thing.

giaphan
Nov 14, 2012, 12:31 PM
It depends on your Ship. Ship 8 has one of the worst economies in the game, because everyone sells stuff in the high billions if it's good(e.g. Shoot III with the corresponding Soul on a Tigredor or better would go for anywhere between 30,000,000,000-50,000,000,000+), yet Ship 2's economy has everything being as cheap as dirt due to how many people are selling the same thing.

I'm surprised... btw I'm in ship one, and the price seems reasonable to me... not too expensive or too cheap...