PDA

View Full Version : pso lagging

PathToGlory
Nov 9, 2012, 01:41 AM
sry new to game guys but was wondering if you guys notice when ppl are walking around in the lobby that they lag form point a to point b or is it just my connection?

Griffin
Nov 9, 2012, 01:43 AM
Connecting to a Japanese server, I imagine that is a factor. I have a good connection and this always does this for me, so it has to be server location.

PathToGlory
Nov 9, 2012, 01:54 AM
yea most likely a factor but just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong on my end:-D nice cross burst guide lol

Nov 9, 2012, 02:05 AM
if its only in the lobby thats not really lag its FPS drop, try lowering your character load. Fully rendering alot of characters causes the FPS to drop, and this is mostly controlled by your GFX card. During EQ's though, when hundreds are all moving in one the lobby at once, even really good computers/gfx cards will drop FPS.

When you see other players/enemies warping around that is lag caused by your connection/laggy server.

Griffin
Nov 9, 2012, 02:20 AM
if its only in the lobby thats not really lag its FPS drop

If he's talking about people warping as they move, then yes it's lag, as he also says nothing about his frame rate.

Nov 9, 2012, 02:28 AM
When you see other players/enemies warping around that is lag caused by your connection/laggy server.

:-?:-?

Major FPS drop can also cause the warping feel which is why i explained both.

PathToGlory
Nov 9, 2012, 02:30 AM
fps in game is 75 atm