PDA

View Full Version : Well, back again...

Itchee
Nov 9, 2012, 10:55 AM
...I appear to be back again. (After an apparent 2 year hiatus this time - Where does the time go?)
So, im in the process of downloading PSO2 to give it a whirl....would be nice to run across some of the old PSO-W faces I remember from way, way back in the day. Ship 2 for the english players, is it?

-Itchee

Agitated_AT
Nov 9, 2012, 10:57 AM
ship 2 block 20

Galax
Nov 9, 2012, 11:00 AM
Ship 10 has a smaller community, but yeah, if you're looking for the most Ship 2 is the way to g.

Itchee
Nov 9, 2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks!
Are there alot of PSO-W players on usually?
Also, any plans for everyone to move to the NA version once it comes out?? Or will everyone just stick with the JP version? Ill go ahead and make the assumption that JP will be better updated and id hate to invest a bunch of time there, only to have to start over again in NA....

Ezodagrom
Nov 9, 2012, 11:50 AM
Thanks!
Are there alot of PSO-W players on usually?
Also, any plans for everyone to move to the NA version once it comes out?? Or will everyone just stick with the JP version? Ill go ahead and make the assumption that JP will be better updated and id hate to invest a bunch of time there, only to have to start over again in NA....
Some will stay in JP servers, some will move to the EN servers, and some will play in both.
Most likely I'm one of those who will play in both, JP for content, EN for story.

Sugimaru22
Nov 9, 2012, 01:27 PM
i will also play both, assuming that others on the forum will too. and anyone wants to play i'll be in ship 2. Ryuta is the name.

Itchee
Nov 9, 2012, 02:30 PM
Just tested my compy with the PSO-CC....looking good. Def looking forward to getting my CAST Ranger squared away...

Itchee
Nov 10, 2012, 12:00 PM
Definitely loving the game thus far. Certainly going to be picking this up when the NA version comes out. Its somewhat off-putting not being able to read much (even with the translation), but im slowly getting the hang of it.