PDA

View Full Version : premium blocks

saneo
Nov 9, 2012, 11:53 PM
I had played the game as a non-premium for 3 weeks before I bought the premium.Now I have been premium for 5 days and still can not figure out where the premium blocks are. The entrance in each quest that I could not enter before is still not available for me. I wonder if this is because I am only level 15. Or maybe I get a totally wrong idea about premium blocks.

So anyone could kindly guide me on how to unlock the premium blocks?

Crystal_Shard
Nov 10, 2012, 12:08 AM
Premium Blocks refer to lobbies that only players on Premium can enter, not special stages and levels that you can access during a mission. It's just a way to let Premium players avoid the more crowded blocks. (though you'd really want to go to a crowded block during an Emergency Mission anyway)

saneo
Nov 10, 2012, 02:55 AM
Premium Blocks refer to lobbies that only players on Premium can enter, not special stages and levels that you can access during a mission. It's just a way to let Premium players avoid the more crowded blocks. (though you'd really want to go to a crowded block during an Emergency Mission anyway)

So I really misunderstood the premium blocks. But there are some entrance in the mission that I can not get into. Every time I got close to those entrance, some red word showed up and I got blocked. What are those entrance ?

blace
Nov 10, 2012, 02:59 AM
It's just there for looks mostly, nothing there but the edge of the map.

Crystal_Shard
Nov 10, 2012, 02:59 AM
In a MPA area, those are just the entrances that other parties came in from. If you could enter it, you'd just see the Area 1 they came from. There's nothing special behind those.

blace
Nov 10, 2012, 03:02 AM
In a MPA area, those are just the entrances that other parties came in from. If you could enter it, you'd just see the Area 1 they came from. There's nothing special behind those.
Or that, I seem to recall seeing those in single party missions as well and those are there for looks.

Drifting Fable
Nov 10, 2012, 03:06 AM
If you're actually taking about in mission, you're probably in a mulitparty area right? Multiparty areas tend to have multiple entrances from Area 1 towards Area 2. Each party has there own entrance they are bound to one to use to head back to area 1 if they need to. So if you find an exit and it doesn't have an entrance or exit arrow on the map, that door way won't be of any concern to your party specifically.

I guess it was done so player are evenly disturbed throughout the map initially and not messing up the spawns for incoming parties.