PDA

View Full Version : Would it be possible to get the Character Creator to have more outfits?

Takatsuki
Nov 10, 2012, 10:35 AM
Since it's kind of hard to know if your character will look good in an outfit if you can't preview that outfit when designing them.

Dinosaur
Nov 10, 2012, 11:00 AM
FYI what you're asking for involves using cheat engine.

Takatsuki
Nov 10, 2012, 11:10 AM
FYI what you're asking for involves using cheat engine.

Hm? Why would it need cheats? Couldn't you just port costume data files from the game to the creator?

Dinosaur
Nov 10, 2012, 11:25 AM
Hm? Why would it need cheats? Couldn't you just port costume data files from the game to the creator?

It's something like that which requires cheat engine to successfully do.

BurstZX
Nov 10, 2012, 01:11 PM
Pretty sure you can view outfits and weapons before you buy them in player shops.

[Ayumi]
Nov 10, 2012, 01:13 PM
Pretty sure you can view outfits and weapons before you buy them in player shops.

That's after you make the character though. If you want a character and a look to go with it. You would then need AC to remake the character.

They want to do that beforehand.

gigawuts
Nov 10, 2012, 01:21 PM
I doubt it's as easy as renaming files, but if someone with the proper know-how wanted to I bet it wouldn't be very difficult.

You could ask around a certain forum if you wanted, but I doubt they'd think it was worth the effort. Still, worth a try!

Shirokami
Nov 10, 2012, 01:30 PM
I doubt it's as easy as renaming files, but if someone with the proper know-how wanted to I bet it wouldn't be very difficult.

You could ask around a certain forum if you wanted, but I doubt they'd think it was worth the effort. Still, worth a try!

The hot chili lovers forum right?