PDA

View Full Version : what is this ?

kensha
Nov 10, 2012, 02:19 PM
what is on that banner? emergency mission?

[Ayumi]
Nov 10, 2012, 02:24 PM
Ranking

kensha
Nov 11, 2012, 07:24 AM
;2880548']Ranking

Thank you

Anyone please tell me what this is?

valmont
Nov 11, 2012, 07:27 AM
press E rapidly to open the red barrier.

kensha
Nov 11, 2012, 07:42 AM
press E rapidly to open the red barrier.

Thank you very much

kensha
Nov 11, 2012, 09:21 AM
How to access to that red block in the picture?

Thank you.

Shirai
Nov 11, 2012, 09:26 AM
How to access to that red block in the picture?

Thank you.

I think the only way is if you get sucked in by a tornado and it spits you out over there.

...I could be wrong though.

kensha
Nov 11, 2012, 09:44 AM
I think the only way is if you get sucked in by a tornado and it spits you out over there.

...I could be wrong though.

That sounds interesting. Thank you very much for the information.

kensha
Nov 11, 2012, 11:45 AM
I have been stuck in the 3rd block of the 3rd desert mission (as shown in the picture) for 15 minutes now. No new spawn, no entrance to next block and no exit to the ship.

I have been back and forth to 2nd block and 3rd block twice. There always are enemies popping up in the 2nd block. But nothing at all in 3rd block.

How to finish this mission?

Any help would be really appreciated.

kensha
Nov 11, 2012, 11:51 AM
I have been stuck in the 3rd block of the 3rd desert mission (as shown in the picture) for 15 minutes now. No new spawn, no entrance to next block and no exit to the ship.

I have been back and forth to 2nd block and 3rd block twice. There always are enemies popping up in the 2nd block. But nothing at all in 3rd block.

How to finish this mission?

Any help would be really appreciated.

failed.lol. Can not finish even one drill in 2 minutes.

Rika-chan
Nov 11, 2012, 11:59 AM
failed.lol. Can not finish even one drill in 2 minutes.

Only press E when they glow

Drifting Fable
Nov 11, 2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah those drills love to spawn whenever they so love to. Just like mineral collection, which turns out to be rather irritating in timed COs. Its best to ignore the spawns in area 3 and scout the map until the drills spawn. Once I've capped at least 2, you can use the remaining time to pick up some straggling mobs if you need the S rank.

But wait why couldn't you finish even one drill in 2 minutes? Are you mashing the "item pick up button" only when the machine glows? If you mash it when it doesn't glow, it reverses your progress.

kensha
Nov 11, 2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah those drills love to spawn whenever they so love to. Just like mineral collection, which turns out to be rather irritating in timed COs. Its best to ignore the spawns in area 3 and scout the map until the drills spawn. Once I've capped at least 2, you can use the remaining time to pick up some straggling mobs if you need the S rank.

But wait why couldn't you finish even one drill in 2 minutes? Are you mashing the "item pick up button" only when the machine glows? If you mash it when it doesn't glow, it reverses your progress.

Thank everyone very much for all the instructions. I did do the drill in a wrong way. try it again now.