PDA

View Full Version : rifle sounds kinda broken

Retehi
Nov 10, 2012, 06:03 PM
so i wont be using one. EVER...
just like how i refused to use laser cannons in psp2/i

pikachief
Nov 10, 2012, 06:35 PM
You seem to be lost. FKL is near the bottom of the forum list.

Squire Grooktook
Nov 10, 2012, 06:43 PM
I believe it was Patton who said:

"Some units can shoot. And some units can move. But if you can move and shoot at the same time, then your pissing through the same straw as Napoleon."

I feel kinda blasphemous quoting Patton on a PSO forum but eh no pain no gain.

gigawuts
Nov 10, 2012, 06:43 PM
Jellen shot is overpowered

gravityvx
Nov 10, 2012, 06:45 PM
Your face sounds kinda broken if I see another one of these threads! raaaaaaagggeeeee

Chik'Tikka
Nov 10, 2012, 08:08 PM
Jellen shot is overpowered

lol!!! i am actually quite satisfied with rifles, i use mine 80% of the time for everything+^_^+ granted i don't kill groups of mobs in 2 secs, but it's extremely easy to JA and you can move/use items at anytime, big pain I'm finding with leveling my HU for subclass is the PAs last forever, during which you can't dodge, move, or heal+^_^+

GoldenFalcon
Nov 10, 2012, 08:58 PM
Rifle is the only weapon type that doesn't have a totally rigged PA that clears rooms

Unless you drop lasers from the sky, but I don't think it's that effective

Dinosaur
Nov 10, 2012, 09:27 PM
Rifle is the only weapon type that doesn't have a totally rigged PA that clears rooms

It used to be this good in alpha. Piercing Shell and Grenade Shell used to be twice as powerful. Very unfortunate; It made for some really fun and rewarding gunplay by lining up enemies(and weak points) with Piercing Shells.

Alisha
Nov 10, 2012, 09:32 PM
I lol'ed

Lumpen Thingy
Nov 10, 2012, 10:10 PM
if you don't use a rifle don't even bother with the class then. Its a must have for bosses

Tyruka
Nov 11, 2012, 01:35 AM
Soloing Snow Banther and Banshee, Quartz, and Ruin's Boss with a Rifle. My Launcher would just delay and letting me get hit lol so Rifles ftw for bossing

Galax
Nov 11, 2012, 09:01 AM
Rifle setup:

Grenade Shell
One Point
Diffuse Shell

Group of mobs heading my way? TPS Mode, aim Grenade at their feet, laugh as they all fall over.
Oh, they're getting up? That's okay. I closed in and used Diffuse Shell twice. Most of them are dead now.
Ahh, wild large mob appeared? Circle him spamming one point and grenade shell...He doesn't stand a chance.

This is pretty much how I handle everything when I use a rifle.

Chik'Tikka
Nov 11, 2012, 01:07 PM
^ shotgun thingy, empty clip thingy (somehow at 14 is uber strong hitting 200-300 per bullet x like 30, good for fast targets) and prone shot snipe shot thingy+^_^+ shotgun good for close range mob control, the others good against weak spots+^_^+

GoldenFalcon
Nov 11, 2012, 05:18 PM
empty clip thingy (somehow at 14 is uber strong hitting 200-300 per bullet x like 30, good for fast targets)

It hits only 12 times

Coatl
Nov 11, 2012, 06:10 PM
Rifle setup:

Grenade Shell
One Point
Diffuse Shell

Group of mobs heading my way? TPS Mode, aim Grenade at their feet, laugh as they all fall over.
Oh, they're getting up? That's okay. I closed in and used Diffuse Shell twice. Most of them are dead now.
Ahh, wild large mob appeared? Circle him spamming one point and grenade shell...He doesn't stand a chance.

This is pretty much how I handle everything when I use a rifle.

Or you know..just take out your launcher.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 12, 2012, 10:11 AM
This one belongs up there in PSO2 land, as I checked it was still up there yesterday. All the rest belong down here. Especially the ones doing it wronggg.

Galax
Nov 12, 2012, 10:17 AM
Or you know..just take out your launcher.

Or you know...I'm not advocating use of rifle and only rifle and do take out my launcher.

gigawuts
Nov 12, 2012, 12:03 PM
The funniest thing is that this thread actually has more legitimacy than the sword thread. Weak bullet and all that.

Not that I'm saying this thread has any legitimacy, because in a team setting everything's pretty much balanced.

yoshiblue
Nov 12, 2012, 12:45 PM
Launchers are for tiny babies. Why would they send baby to fight?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 12, 2012, 12:46 PM
:takeout: my :train:

Retehi
Nov 12, 2012, 02:22 PM
I ain't afraid to die

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 12, 2012, 04:48 PM
PS series is getting less and less detriments to dying.

Baby game for all!

yoshiblue
Nov 12, 2012, 04:52 PM
With baby face as your host.

Galax
Nov 13, 2012, 07:50 AM
And weird baby-looking dudes selling you armor to make you bankrupt!